MEMORIAL

Guest Guest

Today was some kind of fireman memorial day I saw by accident while flipping thru the channels. IMO, who cares? If they were out in their shorts and t-shirts begging with a boot instead of trying to be Joe hero they would still be alive. 101 men out of how many? It's probably like less than .00001 %. Now get your damn boots and start begging. Just Shut Up!!

Today was some kind of fireman memorial day I saw by accident while flipping thru the channels. IMO, who cares? If they were out in their shorts and t-shirts begging with a boot instead of trying to be Joe hero they would still be alive. 101 men out of how many? It's probably like less than .00001 %. Now get your damn boots and start begging. Just Shut Up!!

You were most likely born by accident. Your old man should have shot your load into the sink.

May you never need a rescue my friend.

Take your petty, infantile rant somewhere else. I'm sure your close circle of friends will gladly throw their support your way between pints.

So sad, really, that all you've amounted to in life is this.

Nice legacy, I'm sure mom is proud.

Grow up, or at least get some counseling help!!

Guest *QUEST*

YOU ARE A LOWLIFE.MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.

Fire Dept. convention, fire dept. picnic, fire dept. awards dinner. All for what, making Harrison one of the highest taxed towns in NJ. Just wait until the new tax bills come for all the alleged graft, mismanagement, and two and three job titled people. Everybody in town, where most fireman come to only once or twice a week to nap, will need two or three actual jobs to survive. I made my donation to the HFD awards ceremony this morning. I flushed it so call PVSC to retrieve it.