HHS Girls Soccer

Guest ALumniHHS

Does anyone know how the HHS Girls Varsity soccer is doing this year?? What's their record and who's their coaches?? Just wondering - thanks

They are right around .500 5-5 or 6-5....I don't think they would let me put names on here, I know it is one of the girl twins that graduated from Kearny a few years back, nice person and I would say pretty good coach too.

They are right around .500 5-5 or 6-5....I don't think they would let me put names on here, I know it is one of the girl twins that graduated from Kearny a few years back, nice person and I would say pretty good coach too.

Nadine Damiano is the coach and is trying hard to strengthen the program. Look at last weeks Observer (www.theobserver.com) for an article about her & the program.

Nadine Damiano is the coach and is trying hard to strengthen the program. Look at last weeks Observer (www.theobserver.com) for an article about her & the program.

Yes, that's the twin I was referring to!!!