Curb Your Dog

Guest fido

Today i was horrified when a man walking a large dog let it crap on my lawn. The dog was big so was the poop. I told him to clean it up and he said no speak english, then said he was going to get a bag to pick it up. Well three hours later its still there. What is this town coming to. Good thing its not summer because there would be flies on it. :blink:

Today i was horrified when a man walking a large dog let it crap on my lawn. The dog was big so was the poop. I told him to clean it up and he said no speak english, then said he was going to get a bag to pick it up. Well three hours later its still there. What is this town coming to. Good thing its not summer because there would be flies on it. :blink:

Scoop it up and throw it on his front porch!

Guest Guest 99

One dog craps on one lawn and the whole town is going to pot. :blink:

Better watch out for those squirrels. There are hundreds of them. And, they don't have bags either. :o

Poison the mongral! Next time the owner passes by give the dog a treat laced with something! That will teach the mangy mutt!

Guest Harry Callahan
Today i was horrified when a man walking a large dog let it crap on my lawn.  The dog was big so was the poop.  I told him to clean it up and he said no speak english, then said he was going to get a bag to pick it up.  Well three hours later its still there.  What is this town coming to.  Good thing its not summer because there would be flies on it.  :blink:

Scoop it up and throw it on his front porch!

dirtyharry.jpg

Listen, punk. To me you're nothin' but dogs***, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dog****. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground. It can dry up and blow away in the wind. Or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice and be careful where the dog shits ya!

In Bloomfield it is a $500.00 fine if a dog owner don't scoop his or her animals boom

D'arco probably gets a cut of that $500. because he lives in Bloomfield and his wife is a council woman there!

Hey, now there's a thought, his wife is a council woman in Bloomfield so why isn't he their town administrator?

Maybe it's just me or maybe it's because they all know that he is a thief and a liar!

Archived