FIREMAN'S CONVENTION

Guest Guest

The truth will come out and the Town will be Embarrassed. The **** ***** should come clean and take responsibility for his actions and the other ***** from *** *** who was there should stop covering for his Boss. Copies of the Police Reports from Wildwood are starting to circulate. PLEASE DON'T EDIT THIS POST!

The truth will come out and the Town will be Embarrassed. The **** ***** should come clean and take responsibility for his actions and the other ***** from *** *** who was there should stop covering for his Boss. Copies of the Police Reports from Wildwood are starting to circulate. PLEASE DON'T EDIT THIS POST!

Put up or shut up.

Will our Taxpayers have to pick up the Dental Bill for the guy who was assaulted ? Is it true that this whole incident took place because someone ate someone else's Lobster? I think I see a pattern Here.

Will our Taxpayers have to pick up the Dental Bill for the guy who was assaulted ? Is it true that this whole incident took place because someone ate someone else's Lobster? I think I see a pattern Here.

THE ONE THAT GOT ASSAULTED IS NO ANGEL.

In a county one over from where I live, 158 municipal employees had their jobs eliminated due to the ever tightening economy. However, I can only hope that at least some of the jobs were nepotism and made-up title jobs. At the town meeting, 36 fireman showed up and requested additional layoffs so they would not have to co-pay on their medical insurance and could get the raise they expected. IMO, this is one of the sickest things I have ever heard. It turns my stomach that they want people to lose their jobs for their own greed and self gratification. Fireman are already grossly overpaid and many people have to co-pay for medical insurance. They are consistent in thinking they are better than everyone else. What a shame.

In Harrison, if this alleged drunken brwl involved the police, McMole would have launched a full scale investigation thru the prosecutors office to try to identify and fire those involved, unlike what he did with quarter Bill. Steal a few hundred thousand, go to a country club for a few months, and keep the money. The fireman should be identified, suspended WITHOUT pay, and see where that leads. This, of course, will not happen because if you are on the council how can you punish a member of your own family? Mom would be pissed.

In a county one over from where I live, 158 municipal employees had their jobs eliminated due to the ever tightening economy. However, I can only hope that at least some of the jobs were nepotism and made-up title jobs. At the town meeting, 36 fireman showed up and requested additional layoffs so they would not have to co-pay on their medical insurance and could get the raise they expected. IMO, this is one of the sickest things I have ever heard. It turns my stomach that they want people to lose their jobs for their own greed and self gratification. Fireman are already grossly overpaid and many people have to co-pay for medical insurance. They are consistent in thinking they are better than everyone else. What a shame.

This is a load of BS. Again you people will believe anything you hear, or can make up. I still have that bridge for sale.

Guest Smoke & Mirrors
THE ONE THAT GOT ASSAULTED IS NO ANGEL.

You are absolutely right. He probably deserved a good pop in the chops!

He is a drunken fool, and he needs a wake up call. Maybe one of these days he will get caught for driving without a license and that will wake him up.

The fireman's picnic should be a real blast!

You are absolutely right. He probably deserved a good pop in the chops!

He is a drunken fool, and he needs a wake up call. Maybe one of these days he will get caught for driving without a license and that will wake him up.

The fireman's picnic should be a real blast!

I heard about this and the fight involved a person there who was not even a fireman. He was just along for the ride..... oh he is an elk so its all good

If someone ate another guys lobster he deserves a kick in the ass. I know that if some one took my lobster, I would be pissed too. I applaud the fireman for knocking him on his ass. He asked for it.

If someone ate another guys lobster he deserves a kick in the ass. I know that if some one took my lobster, I would be pissed too. I applaud the fireman for knocking him on his ass. He asked for it.
Firemen fighting over a lobster? I think the town should promise lobster dinners after every fire. The whole department would be at the fire stamping it out with their feet. No water or fire trucks needed. Bunch of %erkoffs.

Firemen fighting over a lobster? I think the town should promise lobster dinners after every fire. The whole department would be at the fire stamping it out with their feet. No water or fire trucks needed. Bunch of %erkoffs.
That could be a problem! When they all got back to the firehouse and started to cook the lobsters, all 50 Captains, Deputy Chiefs and Battalion Chiefs would call Kearny as soon as they saw the fire lit under the lobster pot.

That could be a problem! When they all got back to the firehouse and started to cook the lobsters, all 50 Captains, Deputy Chiefs and Battalion Chiefs would call Kearny as soon as they saw the fire lit under the lobster pot.

Grow up!

HEARD THERE WILL BE RETRIBUTION AT THE PICNIC NEXT WEEKEND

Not Likely, the EN Volleywackers aren't invited and the Lobster King will have his Big Bro on hand for protection.