Palin in Florida

Guest Patriot

Guest Fuzzy Math Buster
60,000 people cheering Palin in The Villages, Fla. And unlike the crowd in Germany cheering the Messiah, these 60,000 peope vote in the USA.

I guess in your delusional world the 80,000 at Denver's Mile High Stadium for Obama's acceptance speech don't vote?

I guess you're rounding up, give or take 30,000, for the Palin event? From the Orlando Press: It was Palin's first visit to Florida since being named to the Republican ticket, and tens of thousands of people turned out to see the self-described "hockey mom" and former small-town mayor. Estimates ranged from 25,000 to 60,000.

And I guess you don't realize the tanking of the US economy is tanking the McCain candidacy? From today's wire:

The economic turmoil on Wall Street and fear among voters about the nation's economy has boosted Democrat Barack Obama's presidential candidacy, giving him his first clear lead over Republican John McCain in the presidential race. Obama now leads McCain among likely voters by 52 percent to 43 percent, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Stick to your delusional world. It's the only way you'll get through the next 5 weeks and the 4 years (hopefully 8) after that.

Guest 2smart4u
I guess in your delusional world the 80,000 at Denver's Mile High Stadium for Obama's acceptance speech don't vote?

I guess you're rounding up, give or take 30,000, for the Palin event? From the Orlando Press: It was Palin's first visit to Florida since being named to the Republican ticket, and tens of thousands of people turned out to see the self-described "hockey mom" and former small-town mayor. Estimates ranged from 25,000 to 60,000.

And I guess you don't realize the tanking of the US economy is tanking the McCain candidacy? From today's wire:

The economic turmoil on Wall Street and fear among voters about the nation's economy has boosted Democrat Barack Obama's presidential candidacy, giving him his first clear lead over Republican John McCain in the presidential race. Obama now leads McCain among likely voters by 52 percent to 43 percent, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Stick to your delusional world. It's the only way you'll get through the next 5 weeks and the 4 years (hopefully 8) after that.

My money's still on McCain. I'm counting on the "white guilt" vote to come through. (For you fuzzy-brained people, that's the people, when polled, say they're voting for Obama so they won't be thought of as racist, but behind the curtain will vote for McCain).

My money's still on McCain. I'm counting on the "white guilt" vote to come through. (For you fuzzy-brained people, that's the people, when polled, say they're voting for Obama so they won't be thought of as racist, but behind the curtain will vote for McCain).

YOUR money was also on Giuliani, right? :lol:

The only 'White Guilt; I see is the horrible sense of guilt I would have if I ebven thought of voting for the defender of Dumbya's policies-------John McSame.

Guest Extinguisher

My money is on the "green desperation" vote (for you Republicans still in denial, that's the people who realize that the Republican administration has bankrupted our financial system, that their jobs and economic livelihoods are at risk with the continuation of Republican economic policies). Green (money) is the color of the year.