Voting for Bulgeface?

Manscape

Please use the link to gain access to the ABC video contained within that is IMPERATIVE for all voters to see. Pass the link on and don't get distracted by assholes that move to de-legitimize the link because it originates in a "Huffington" post. Witness what conservative pundit George Will says about McCain and Sam Donaldson too. It is BEYOND comprehension how anyone could vote for such an unstable and quite obviously mind-failing John McCain, despite Republican party loyalty. The Republicans have propped up damaged goods (John McCain) in an attempt to extend the Bush disaster. :D

The text below is transferred from the video. It is indeed painful to experience, especially when one considers this NUT as POTUS!! :D

Remember..........PASS THIS VIDEO TO ANOTHER VOTER!! :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/21/a...a_n_128055.html

For John McCain, the panel discussion on This Week with George Stephanopoulos could not have been more brutal.

Minutes after conservative columnist George Will declared that the Senator was decidedly un-presidential is his unexpected call for the firing of SEC Chairman Chris Cox, Sam Donaldson, the long-time ABC hand, said that McCain's erratic message on the economy again raised questions about his age.

"I suppose the McCain campaign's hope is that when there's a big crisis, people will go for age and experience," said Will. "The question is, who in this crisis looked more presidential, calm and un-flustered? It wasn't John McCain who, as usual, substituting vehemence for coherence, said 'let's fire somebody.' And picked one of the most experienced and conservative people in the administration, Chris Cox, and for no apparent reason... It was un-presidential behavior by a presidential candidate."

Donaldson then jumped in: "It was two days after the he said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. His talking points have gotten all mixed up. And I think the question of age is back on the table."

It should be noted that McCain's call for the firing of Cox was dismissed right off the bat, as the president does not have the authority to axe an SEC chairman. The criticisms that Donaldson raised concerned the fact that McCain started the week by touting the fundamentals of the economy, before pivoting into fits of populist mantra and calling for increased regulation of the markets - position at odds with McCain's traditional economic philosophies.

"When I say age," he explained, "I don't know the difference between finding your talking points and not delivering the right ones, we have seen him do this frequently but this last week was the worst. Between two stops in Florida, as you say, he had to revise his thinking about what he wanted to say about the economy, wanted to feel the pain suddenly than say everything is great."

The whole, painful, episode crested with Will leveling an even harsher blow.

"John McCain showed his personality this week," said the writer and pundit, "and made some of us fearful."

Minutes after conservative columnist George Will declared that the Senator was decidedly un-presidential is his unexpected call for the firing of SEC Chairman Chris Cox, Sam Donaldson, the long-time ABC hand, said that McCain's erratic message on the economy again raised questions about his age.

"I suppose the McCain campaign's hope is that when there's a big crisis, people will go for age and experience," said Will. "The question is, who in this crisis looked more presidential, calm and un-flustered? It wasn't John McCain who, as usual, substituting vehemence for coherence, said 'let's fire somebody.' And picked one of the most experienced and conservative people in the administration, Chris Cox, and for no apparent reason... It was un-presidential behavior by a presidential candidate."

It should be noted that McCain's call for the firing of Cox was dismissed right off the bat, as the president does not have the authority to axe an SEC chairman. The criticisms that Donaldson raised concerned the fact that McCain started the week by touting the fundamentals of the economy, before pivoting into fits of populist mantra and calling for increased regulation of the markets - position at odds with McCain's traditional economic philosophies.

"John McCain showed his personality this week," said the writer and pundit, "and made some of us fearful."

That is what Republican conservative George Will is saying. This is coming from a conservative. The big emerging question is whether McCain is even fit to be president!

Guest 2smart4u
Please use the link to gain access to the ABC video contained within that is IMPERATIVE for all voters to see. Pass the link on and don't get distracted by assholes that move to de-legitimize the link because it originates in a "Huffington" post. Witness what conservative pundit George Will says about McCain and Sam Donaldson too. It is BEYOND comprehension how anyone could vote for such an unstable and quite obviously mind-failing John McCain, despite Republican party loyalty. The Republicans have propped up damaged goods (John McCain) in an attempt to extend the Bush disaster. :lol:

The text below is transferred from the video. It is indeed painful to experience, especially when one considers this NUT as POTUS!! :angry:

Remember..........PASS THIS VIDEO TO ANOTHER VOTER!! :angry:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/21/a...a_n_128055.html

For John McCain, the panel discussion on This Week with George Stephanopoulos could not have been more brutal.

Donaldson then jumped in: "It was two days after the he said the fundamentals of the economy were strong. His talking points have gotten all mixed up. And I think the question of age is back on the table."

"When I say age," he explained, "I don't know the difference between finding your talking points and not delivering the right ones, we have seen him do this frequently but this last week was the worst. Between two stops in Florida, as you say, he had to revise his thinking about what he wanted to say about the economy, wanted to feel the pain suddenly than say everything is great."

The whole, painful, episode crested with Will leveling an even harsher blow.

Huffingtonpost and Dailykos, the evil twins of vicious lies. Why am I not surprised a moron like Manscum would adopt their philosophy.

Huffingtonpost and Dailykos, the evil twins of vicious lies. Why am I not surprised a moron like Manscum would adopt their philosophy.

Dear Stupid,

Huffington gave you a link to an ABC interview where conservative Republican columnist George Will said John McCain may lack the temperament to be president. Huffington and Dailykos may have run the piece, but they're not lying. That's what he said.

Idiot.

Yes Tooby, the ABC News video embedded inside the Huffintonpost webpage is NOT TO BE TRUSTED.........George Will and Sam Donaldson are really Michael Moore and George Soros in disguise!!! :lol::angry::angry: