Manscape's Ignorance

Guest Future Mayor of Kearny

Guest Future Mayor of Kearny

Manscape,

I have been following your ignorant post for a while now. Typical of a democrat, you are great at smearing but offer no solutions. You don't even have a thought of your own which is why you turn to proven liberal birdcage liners like the NY Times and the Washington Post.

Rather than wasting your time looking for articles to copy and paste on this post why don't you get educated by looking at both sides. That's the difference between you and me. I listen and read to both sides and then come to a logical conclusion to the issues of the day. You, like your presidential candidate, are a puppet. You let yourself get manipulated by political hacks on the left.

It is because of people like you that this country is the way it is but somehow Bush gets the entire fault. Tonight when you go to sleep thank Bush, since you probably don't believe in God as He is constantly lampooned on the NY Times and the Wash Post, that you don't have bombs and planes blowing up all over the country.

Come on Manscape, escape from you narrow mindset and educate yourself. Try to make yourself useful for society's sake rather than spewing the same garbage that Air America vomits everyday.

Manscape,

I have been following your ignorant post for a while now. Typical of a democrat, you are great at smearing but offer no solutions. You don't even have a thought of your own which is why you turn to proven liberal birdcage liners like the NY Times and the Washington Post.

Rather than wasting your time looking for articles to copy and paste on this post why don't you get educated by looking at both sides. That's the difference between you and me. I listen and read to both sides and then come to a logical conclusion to the issues of the day. You, like your presidential candidate, are a puppet. You let yourself get manipulated by political hacks on the left.

It is because of people like you that this country is the way it is but somehow Bush gets the entire fault. Tonight when you go to sleep thank Bush, since you probably don't believe in God as He is constantly lampooned on the NY Times and the Wash Post, that you don't have bombs and planes blowing up all over the country.

Come on Manscape, escape from you narrow mindset and educate yourself. Try to make yourself useful for society's sake rather than spewing the same garbage that Air America vomits everyday.

Projecting, are we?

Would you kindly distill for us what you just added to this or any other discussion?

Keep 'em coming, Manscape. Your articles are not what some people want to hear, but unlike the above post they are always substantive and intelligent.

Guest 2smart4u
Projecting, are we?

Would you kindly distill for us what you just added to this or any other discussion?

Keep 'em coming, Manscape. Your articles are not what some people want to hear, but unlike the above post they are always substantive and intelligent.

"substantive and intelligent"?? Just like Obama.