New Poll Numbers

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The new poll numbers out today have the Defeatocrats very upset. McCain now leads in Ohio, PA and Mich. The big shockers are NY and Minn. In NY, where Defeatocrats would be expected to win by a 20 point margin, Obama's lead has dwindled down to 4 points and dropping. Same with Minn., another Defeatocratic state, Obama's lead is down to 4 points also. An important point is the trending of the polls, all the polls have Obama trending down while McCain's numbers are trending upwards.

It's clear that Palin has proven to be a home run for McCain, while Biden is running around saying Hillary would have been a better choice.

Biden is proving to be a liability for Obama, you never know what's going to come out of his mouth next. He recently said McCain was wrong on the surge and Obama was right. 100 million Americans looked at each other when he said that and said collectively .....HUH ??

On a final note, Obama said today he hopes to campaign in all 57 states by Nov. Here's hoping he makes it.

Wrong again, dumbo. The new poll numbers have the Democrats smiling.

“The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows John McCain attracting 48% of the vote while Barack Obama earns 47%. This is the third straight day Obama has been at 47% while McCain has dropped a point on each of the past two days.”

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_tracking_poll

McCain has reached the height of his post-Shirley-Temple bounce. It’s all downhill for him from here.

You might want to look over your shoulder. A skinny black dude is closing fast. He seems to be smiling.

Guest 2smart4u
Wrong again, dumbo. The new poll numbers have the Democrats smiling.

“The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows John McCain attracting 48% of the vote while Barack Obama earns 47%. This is the third straight day Obama has been at 47% while McCain has dropped a point on each of the past two days.”

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_tracking_poll

McCain has reached the height of his post-Shirley-Temple bounce. It’s all downhill for him from here.

You might want to look over your shoulder. A skinny black dude is closing fast. He seems to be smiling.

I'm also smiling ........ at your stupidity.

Newest nationwide poll this morning is from Reuters/Zogby.

Obama 47

McCain 45

For those of you who have trouble figuring out what this means, it means Obama is ahead again, by 2.

The Palin bubble is over.

McPain is crashing.

Heh-heh.

:lol:

Today’s nationwide tracking polls

Gallup: Obama 47, McCain 45 – Obama by 2

Rasumssen: McCain 48, Obama 47 – McCain by 1

Hotline/FD: Obama 45, McCain 42 – Obama by 3

Rueters/Zogby: Obama 47, McCain 45 – Obama by 2

Ipsos Public Affairs: Obama 45, McCain 45 – tie

Average: Obama by 1+

This represents a 6-point shift toward Obama in about a week.

Oh, and today’s poll shows Obama up by 2 in Virginia, a red state.

Maybe Rudy could clean the White House bathrooms

Heh.

:lol:

Guest wildbill
I'm also smiling ........ at your stupidity.

I admire your sarcasim and HST gonzo type wit, I can see you have a high IQ. How are your hand writing comparison skills ? For I need an independent logic consult for a document once over with hand writing on it from my suspect. Then I would like you and perhaps the rest of the board to visit the link on the site that contains the exemplars of my suspect. Then compare the document's of my suspect jester who proweled the streets of the bay area circa 1967 to 1995 to letters that can be found at Zodiackiller.com, Perhaps with the web master's okay posts this I will post the link where we all can just examine the document at nuclear to the Zodiac letters which will make the hair on your neck to stand up

All plusible enough for a book even if this kid Dennis Kauffman claims his fater was Zodiac www.nuclearjellyfish.com/pics/hunter.jpg

http://the.honoluluaadvertiser.com/dailypi...calnews49_b.jpg

http://www.scoflaw.com/Never911.jpg

Google Esquire Magazine " The young hunter thompson and read the entire article

Http://web.archive.org/web/20010608085925/...pics/loadup.jpg

Compare all of the above to the Zodiac letters at Zodiackiller.com

HST was in the AirForce circa 1956

HST'ts first brush with the law was at age eight for pushing over a mail box and made claims to shoot the driver and the kids

age 16 HST arressted again for armed robbery circa 1956

HST always used carbon copy paper when he typed

HST obtained a Doctorate of Divinity threw the mail circa 1966 Circle and cross symbol

HST was 6" 2" tall walked with a lope because his one leg was shorter thet the other

HST was 225 pounds

HST was put in an adult facility for armed robbery circa 1956 and became the cell RUAN

HST was called DODY by the Hell's Angels for the high grade weed HST sold

HST ran articles in college news papers looking for young reporters and editors " Trolling for victims"

HST's first wife ran lonely hearts ads in college news papers , Again prowling for victims

HST hung out at the Hell's Angels club in "Vallejo" Zodiac " The good times I had in Vallejo"

HST was an artist

HST was a photographer

The Zodiac My Name is cipher sent 20 April 1970

to the San Francisco Chronile deciphered as RUAN DODY DIARY

HST had a God complex "Lono" a Hawaiian God The bloody hand print left in the Stien cab signified I am GOD!

HST was last seen waiting for a cab outside the Mitchell Brothers theater after their Grand opening 4 July 1969

HST was self taught

HST was proficent with knifes, long guns and pistols

HST lived and worked near all the homicide sites

HST was in electronics school before he began to run the base news paper

All the dates of the known victims cooralate to either HST book releases or to HST family birthdays, deaths and HST's dismissal from the Air Force

HST shot his own secratery

I came upon Hunter while I was doing an arm chair investigation into the 1971 to 1972 circa Freeway Phantom killings in Washington DC

Give the board something to tease their mind

Today’s first-released national poll (Quinnipac): Obama up by 4. His lead is solidifying and may expand over the next several days as the economy continues to dominate the news and the polling results catch up with that news.

Obama is also ahead in two states Bush won in 2004:

New Mexico, Obama up by 8

Indiana, Obama up by 3

Other states carried by Bush in 2004 but now showing a lead for Obama include Iowa (almost 10 points) and Colorado

States carried by Kerry where McCain is leading: none

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/ma..._mccain/?map=11

There is a clear trend toward Obama, and this isn't just a post-convention bump. This is the real thing, as people begin to focus on the issues instead of nonsense like lipstick on pigs. In the few weeks, expect more states to move toward Obama as McCain continues to struggle to explain why he supported the economic policies that caused this catastrophe.

Don’t let the White House door hit you in the ass on the way out, Resmuglicans.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Truth Squad

2dim4words appears to have lost interest in this topic. Let’s help it out. Here are the latest poll numbers according to realclearpolitics.com

Poll Date Sample Obama (D) McCain ® Spread

Gallup Tracking 09/24 - 09/26 2759 RV 49 44 Obama +5

Rasmussen Tracking 09/24 - 09/26 3000 LV 50 44 Obama +6

Hotline/FD Tracking 09/24 - 09/26 914 RV 48 43 Obama +5

• 2 weeks later...

FiveThirtyEight.com gives Obama a 95% chance of winning the election, most likely by a landslide. http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/ He leads by statistically significant margins in all the states Kerry won, and also in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Colorado and Virginia. He is also gaining ground in Indiana, North Carolina, West Virginia, Nevada and North Dakota! Well, at least he isn’t up by 20 in New York. He’s up by 33.

For the latest poll results, see: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20...olls/index.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/20..._obama-225.html

• 2 weeks later...

KAPOW!

Here are the early morning polling results for October 23.

Looks like Powell's endorsement has broken the race wide open for President Obama.

See www.realclearpolitics.com

Thursday, October 23

Race Poll Results Spread

National Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby Obama 52, McCain 40 Obama +12

Ohio Big10 Battleground Obama 53, McCain 41 Obama +12

Pennsylvania Big10 Battleground Obama 52, McCain 41 Obama +11

Michigan Big10 Battleground Obama 58, McCain 36 Obama +22

Minnesota Big10 Battleground Obama 57, McCain 38 Obama +19

Wisconsin Big10 Battleground Obama 53, McCain 40 Obama +13

Iowa Big10 Battleground Obama 52, McCain 39 Obama +13

Indiana Big10 Battleground McCain 41, Obama 51 Obama +10

Illinois Big10 Battleground Obama 61, McCain 32 Obama +29