9/11

Guest Crack

I hope that this years 9/11 memorial is as spectacular as last years or perhaps it will be cancelled by the McMole and council. Maybe the fireman can (on duty, of course) grab some empty boots and beg for money again like a bunch of street urchins. I am glad I didn't contribute to the shamefull begging that I witnessed. They think they are better than everyone else because they do not have to work for a living and the disgrace of their so-called profession is highlighted by the 100K they are making at a time when people are losing their jobs and homes. I know no off-duty fireman will come to town without getting paid, but Obama did say,"I am my brothers keeper." VOTE FOR McCain/Palin and stop the corruption, patronage, and cronyism in Hudson County.

Guest Smoke & MIrrors
I hope that this years 9/11 memorial is as spectacular as last years or perhaps it will be cancelled by the McMole and council. Maybe the fireman can (on duty, of course) grab some empty boots and beg for money again like a bunch of street urchins. I am glad I didn't contribute to the shamefull begging that I witnessed. They think they are better than everyone else because they do not have to work for a living and the disgrace of their so-called profession is highlighted by the 100K they are making at a time when people are losing their jobs and homes. I know no off-duty fireman will come to town without getting paid, but Obama did say,"I am my brothers keeper." VOTE FOR McCain/Palin and stop the corruption, patronage, and cronyism in Hudson County.

I guess you chose the name crack as you seem to be smoking it.

Those firemen were doing what is called a "Boot Drive" were raising money, NOT for themselves, but for the families of the 343 FDNY members who lost their lives trying to rescue others!

Let me tell you, these guys work harder at a fire or performing CPR at 1 incident than you would in a 40 hour work-week. ( Unless you consider the venom you are spewing hard work - in that case - put in for overtime!)

Dear Crack, You must be smoking crack if you think for one second that voting for McCain/Palin will do ANYTHING to clean up the mess in Harrison. Good luck with THAT one.

You are ridiculous. Yeah they are begging for themselves. They are collecting money as a fundraiser. They give scholarships and donate to senior citizens and the daycares in the area. If you do not want to give, don't. But don't make it seem like you are any better, When is the last time you volunteered or donated to a charity. And no I am not a fire man or a family member of one.

What a laugh....I'm sure whomever gets elected will take under consideration the corruption in Hudson County. It's time to realize no one at the national or even state level are interested in changing the status quo. This has to be done at the local level. People have to investigate and probe the folks running for office and get off their duffs and vote. Take a look at the turn-out for the last election and see how few registered voters took the time to voice their opinions of the present elected officials. I guess it's easier to B**ch and moan than take the time to vote. Bottom line, if you don't voice your opinion through your vote, you deserve what you have. AMEN

Come here, fireboy, roll over, now sit, then beg. I have 25 cents to put in your stinky boot. (LOL) Was it the WTC or the money that made many of the fire widows marry some of their husbands best friends or did the "friendship" between them already exist and now it was the right time to marry the 7 million dollar doorknob everyone was turning. IMO some got married before the smoke even cleared. They are way overpaid for what they do (sleep,crap,eat) and then when something happens people, not me, cry over the poor baby who knew the risk when he was handed the political fireman job. Especially true in the Town of Harrison. The real people with guts are the soldiers fighting overseas to protect our country for little pay while these bullshit fireman think they own the world because of their outrageous, wastefull pay. The gov't would have to shift the pay scales because the fireman I unfortunately know are afraid of their own shadow, nevermind Iraq. IMO, these 9/11 memorials should stop because most people were sick of hearing these fireman cry and beg 6 years ago.

Guest ExBlueTide
What a laugh....I'm sure whomever gets elected will take under consideration the corruption in Hudson County. It's time to realize no one at the national or even state level are interested in changing the status quo. This has to be done at the local level. People have to investigate and probe the folks running for office and get off their duffs and vote. Take a look at the turn-out for the last election and see how few registered voters took the time to voice their opinions of the present elected officials. I guess it's easier to B**ch and moan than take the time to vote. Bottom line, if you don't voice your opinion through your vote, you deserve what you have. AMEN

Don't count on anything changing in Harrison, the town is controlled by good 'ol boy nepotism and cronyism. And the voting public is controlled by Zombies, a perfect storm for the mismanagement of the town. The decision to bring in a soccer stadium will go down as a huge blunder that will not benefit any taxpayer in Harrison. It adds fifty million ($50,000,000) +or- to the tax bills and doesn't create any jobs for town residents or bring any business to town. Besides inflating the egos of the mayor and his minions this soccer stadium benefits no one.

Come here, fireboy, roll over, now sit, then beg. I have 25 cents to put in your stinky boot. (LOL) Was it the WTC or the money that made many of the fire widows marry some of their husbands best friends or did the "friendship" between them already exist and now it was the right time to marry the 7 million dollar doorknob everyone was turning. IMO some got married before the smoke even cleared. They are way overpaid for what they do (sleep,crap,eat) and then when something happens people, not me, cry over the poor baby who knew the risk when he was handed the political fireman job. Especially true in the Town of Harrison. The real people with guts are the soldiers fighting overseas to protect our country for little pay while these bullshit fireman think they own the world because of their outrageous, wastefull pay. The gov't would have to shift the pay scales because the fireman I unfortunately know are afraid of their own shadow, nevermind Iraq. IMO, these 9/11 memorials should stop because most people were sick of hearing these fireman cry and beg 6 years ago.

You should go to the doctor, your full of poison. So not healthy

Don't count on anything changing in Harrison, the town is controlled by good 'ol boy nepotism and cronyism. And the voting public is controlled by Zombies, a perfect storm for the mismanagement of the town. The decision to bring in a soccer stadium will go down as a huge blunder that will not benefit any taxpayer in Harrison. It adds fifty million ($50,000,000) +or- to the tax bills and doesn't create any jobs for town residents or bring any business to town. Besides inflating the egos of the mayor and his minions this soccer stadium benefits no one.

AT LEAST THE TOWN OF HARRISON IS DOING A MEMORIAL FOR THE RESIDENTS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES ON 9\11\01.OUR MAYOR[KEARNY] IS DOING NOTHING FOR THEM.MAYOR SANTOS IS USELESS.!!!!

Guest Nuttynana1

You people make Me sick,,,This is a day of Remembrance for those Who Lost their lives on 9/11....and of course You have to bring up this political BullSHit....You should be ashamed of Yourselves. And as far as the Firemen that were there on 9/11 that are sick to this day from being there and everyone else that was have a rite to want help for the health problems they now have, Give it a rest for 1 day PLEASE....GOD BLESS AMERICA....And THANK YOU TO OUR MEN IN THE MILITARY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING......KEEP YOUR POLITICAL CRAP OFF THIS FORUM

Lord Jesus, lovingly welcome into Your presence all Deceased Family,relatives and Friends who have completed their journey on this earth, and have gone to their rest in the hope of rejoicing with You in heaven............................. Protect the Men and Women in Our Military.....Amen

YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN THAT IS FOR SURE YOU PROBABLY WOULD NOT GIVE A DIME TO YOUR MOTHER! YOU MIGHT EVEN BE A COP BECAUSE THE GREEN EYED MONSTER IS SHOWING. I HOPE AND PRAY YOU NEVER NEED A FIREMAN OR AN EMT BECAUSE THEY SHOULD LEAVE YOU IN THE STREET BEGGING! GOD BLESS EVERY FIREMAN AND EMT THEY ARE AMERICANS AND YOU ARE NOT

I have a great idea. I'll get some stupid ass gear to look like a fireman and one of my timberlands and beg like a dog in the heat telling people people its for the brave fireman from Harrison that sprung into action on 9/11 to help out (yeah, right). Nobody will know I am not a Harrison FD member because nobody in town knows what they look like. They drive into town, go into the clubhouse and don't come out until it's time to drive home the next day. They don't spend a dime of their bloated salaries in Harrison on a sandwich or even gasoline. They wouldn't lower themselves. If the town posted a picture of all the fireman for the people, IMO there would be almost nobody who could name even three of them. For them to even have a memorial for 9/11 is a complete disgrace because the real firemen are in NYC, not Harrison. Well, gotta go beg so I can get me a bag and a 40. LATER fake ass bitches.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

Your envy of the Fire Dept is so obvious it's sad. I actually feel sorry for you. I hope you're not a cop because anyone with your lever of anger and hostility shouldn't be carrying a gun. Oh, by the way...... your wife called, she says you're all talk.

Guest just call me Happy

Wow, Do we detect a "little jealousy"? What's the matter? Couldn't cut it for the fire department? NOT GOOD ENOUGH ARE YOU! You sound so unhappy and miserable that I ALMOST feel sorry for you.

Thank you to the firemen/women and Thank you to all our soldiers!

I have a great idea. I'll get some stupid ass gear to look like a fireman and one of my timberlands and beg like a dog in the heat telling people people its for the brave fireman from Harrison that sprung into action on 9/11 to help out (yeah, right). Nobody will know I am not a Harrison FD member because nobody in town knows what they look like. They drive into town, go into the clubhouse and don't come out until it's time to drive home the next day. They don't spend a dime of their bloated salaries in Harrison on a sandwich or even gasoline. They wouldn't lower themselves. If the town posted a picture of all the fireman for the people, IMO there would be almost nobody who could name even three of them. For them to even have a memorial for 9/11 is a complete disgrace because the real firemen are in NYC, not Harrison. Well, gotta go beg so I can get me a bag and a 40. LATER fake ass bitches.

I have a great idea too! Next time you smoke your crack, take a jump off the Stickel Bridge.

HEY CRACK I HAVE A BETTER IDEA.WHY DON,T YOU BURN IN HELL! GOD BLESS ALL FIRE AND POLICE DEPARTMENTS AROUND THE WORLD.THE MEMORIAL 9/11 IS RESPECT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES,SOME OF THEM WERE FROM HARRISON,YOU MORON!.SO WHEN YOUR DOWN AND OUT FROM THE BAG AND 4O YOU BOUGHT,THEY WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU.WHY ?BECAUSE THAT,S WHAT THEY CHOSE TO DO IN LIFE,PROTECT AND SERVE.SOMETHING A CRACK HEAD LIKE YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND!GET A LIFE OR SHOULD I SAY GET HELP YOU NEED IT BEFORE ALL YOUR BRAIN CELLS BURN OUT!OOPS TO LATE!

You never have to worry about hemmorhoids, that part of your anatomy is PERFECT!

IMO, fireman in large cities such as NYC, L.A., etc. may deserve almost what they are making depending on the extent of cowardice. In small towns like Harrison across the country, no firemans pay should eceed $10.00 an hour or just volunteer. Keep loving the sleeping beauties after you see the tax increases from the $20 million paid to Amaral and others for the land. Eventually you will start to change your mind about the bravest $9 million per year when you can't pay your taxes and are losing your house. That is my opinion.