The REAL McCAIN

Manscape

Guest wildbill

I feel Obama will win with more then 50 % of the vote unless some drug dealer comes out of the woodwork with photos or his Jets mechanical malfunctions continue to escalate. The thing that troubles me is that his fathers ethnic tribe in Kenya is called the LUO tribe which translates to Taliban. We know that when the prize fighter Ali changed his name to a Muslim name he became a Muslim. So I would have to think that when Barry Harold Soetoro changed his name to Barak Hussien Obama he did it for

A. to escape a criminal record

B. to become a Muslim

c. Just for the hell of it!

I feel Obama will win with more then 50 % of the vote unless some drug dealer comes out of the woodwork with photos or his Jets mechanical malfunctions continue to escalate. The thing that troubles me is that his fathers ethnic tribe in Kenya is called the LUO tribe which translates to Taliban. We know that when the prize fighter Ali changed his name to a Muslim name he became a Muslim. So I would have to think that when Barry Harold Soetoro changed his name to Barak Hussien Obama he did it for

B. to become a Muslim

Give us a break.

B. to become a Muslim

I think the McCain campaign should bring up the fact that Barack's half brother lives in a hut in Kenya and has an income of one dollar ($1.00) a month. While Barack lives in a mansion in Chicago (that Resko helped him buy) his own blood lives a squalid life in Africa. Is this a guy we can depend on to watch out for our welfare?

I think the McCain campaign should bring up the fact that Barack's half brother lives in a hut in Kenya and has an income of one dollar ($1.00) a month. While Barack lives in a mansion in Chicago (that Resko helped him buy) his own blood lives a squalid life in Africa. Is this a guy we can depend on to watch out for our welfare?

:blink: