Land Use Meeting

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I was just reading in the Star- Ledger that Madison held a special council meeting last night to discuss "land use" in Madison. Residents were invited to come and discuss their preference for the type and density of all future construction in Madison.

What a novel idea !! Imagine the Harrison town council holding a special meeting and inviting town residents to come and discuss their ideas for the redevelopment area ?? No, I can't either.

Folks, if we allow this mayor and council to stay in office, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Guest 2Bad4u
I was just reading in the Star- Ledger that Madison held a special council meeting last night  to discuss "land use" in Madison. Residents were invited to come and discuss their preference for the type and density of all future construction in Madison.

What a novel idea !!  Imagine the Harrison town council holding a special  meeting and inviting town residents to come and discuss their ideas for the redevelopment area ??  No,  I can't either.

Folks, if we allow this mayor and council to stay in office, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

You cry baby! Move to Madison, then they will have another special council meeting to discuss the likes of you!

Guest Guest_Guests_*
You cry baby!  Move to Madison, then they will have another special council meeting to discuss the likes of you!

The mayor and council spend out tax dollars like it grows on trees, then when someone complains you call them a cry baby. Go back into the woodwork, where you belong.

I was just reading in the Star- Ledger that Madison held a special council meeting last night  to discuss "land use" in Madison. Residents were invited to come and discuss their preference for the type and density of all future construction in Madison.

What a novel idea !!  Imagine the Harrison town council holding a special  meeting and inviting town residents to come and discuss their ideas for the redevelopment area ??  No,  I can't either.

The same open public meetings were held here in Harrison for the Riverfront Redevelopment Area in 1998. They were held by the Mayor and Council and the Planning Board for your information and guidance.

What a brilliant response  !!  You must be a council member.

I'm not a council member or even involved with politics. Just tired of your complaining. You add your 2 cents not only in Harrison but other towns as well. You don't like anything. Yet, you do nothing to make a difference. Your not that smart, your just a broken record. Same stuff over and over. Your a miserable human being, to dumb or lazy to help yourself.

Guest 2smart4u
I'm not a council member or even involved with politics.  Just tired of your complaining.  You add your 2 cents not only in Harrison but other towns as well.  You don't like anything.  Yet, you do nothing to make a difference.  Your not that smart, your just a broken record.  Same stuff over and over.  Your a miserable human being, to dumb or lazy to help yourself.

Wow, you defend this mayor and council like one of them is related to you. Or maybe you are one of our illustrious council people but are embarrassed to admit it. Can't blame you though, if I were a council person in Harrison, I wouldn't advertise it either.

Guest BlueTideBacker
The same open public meetings were held here in Harrison for the Riverfront Redevelopment Area in 1998. They were held by the Mayor and Council and the Planning Board for your information and guidance.

Was the stadium discussed at that meeting ?? I don't think so !

I'm not a council member or even involved with politics.  Just tired of your complaining.  You add your 2 cents not only in Harrison but other towns as well.  You don't like anything.  Yet, you do nothing to make a difference.  Your not that smart, your just a broken record.  Same stuff over and over.  Your a miserable human being, to dumb or lazy to help yourself.

From your response one can conclude, you are in fact a council member.

Guest 2nd Warder

The initial Redevelopment Plan discussed at that meeting has long since been scratched and replaced by a developer driven redevelopment plan. See the www.friendsofharrison.com website to read for yourself. The Stadium was not in the original plan. The housing being built on 1st Street was suppose to be office buildings. The hotel was not even in the redevelopment plan disucssed at that meeting. It was added later so the Mayor could look good. The town owned both the hotel property land and the townhouse (1st St) property and sold it to the developers.

Steven Adler has just filed suit against the town. His first ground is that the redevelopment agency is illegally composed from the beginning. It has too many town employees and/or town officials on its board in violation of the state statutue, town ordinance and promises made to DCA.

It's time that the redevelopment agency is shut down and the crazyness stops.

Zulima Farber has to resign for going to the aid of her boyfriend, but in Harrison an agency exists that was illegally formed and run and it continues. Governor Corzine-- you're full of it. Get your new squeaky clean attorney general to do something about Hudson County corruption.

I have never seen so many people affraid of progress , I guess if they had their way we would still have outdoor plumbing and riding around on horse back and maybe living in a log cabin, we are in the 21th century and time to move from the past and into the future, if not maybe you should look to move back into the woods or cave. Just stop dening others the desire and want to move on.

The initial Redevelopment Plan discussed at that meeting has long since been scratched and replaced by a developer driven redevelopment plan.  See the www.friendsofharrison.com website to read for yourself.  The Stadium was not in the original plan.  The housing being built on 1st Street was suppose to be office buildings.  The hotel was not even in the redevelopment plan disucssed at that meeting.  It was added later so the Mayor could look good.  The town owned both the hotel property land and the townhouse (1st St) property and sold it to the developers. 

Steven Adler has just filed suit against the town.  His first ground is that the redevelopment agency is illegally composed from the beginning.  It has too many town employees and/or town officials on its board in violation of the state statutue, town ordinance and promises made to DCA. 

It's time that the redevelopment agency is shut down and the crazyness stops. 

Zulima Farber has to resign for going to the aid of her boyfriend, but in Harrison an agency exists that was illegally formed and run and it continues.  Governor Corzine-- you're full of it.  Get your new squeaky clean attorney general to do something about Hudson County corruption.

NOW.....how the f*ck do you think john got to office????hello hudson county had a great big spoon in that pot. say story goes for good old cuban BOB. come on people, do you really think hudson can be cleaned up???? :lol:

Guest 2nd Warder
I have never seen so many people affraid of progress , I guess if they had their way we would still have outdoor plumbing and riding around on horse back and maybe living in a log cabin, we are in the 21th century and time to move from the past and into the future, if not maybe you should look to move back into the woods or cave. Just stop dening others the desire and want to move on.

I'm not afraid of progress. What I'm afraid is of unorganized, ill planned, and corruption fueled progress. We may need some outdoor plumbing since the sewer system may not be able to withstand an additional 600 units of housing. Let's hope everyone does not take a shower at the same time.

Guest BlueTideBacker

PROGRESS ??? Only a councilman, the mayor, or the zombies that support them would call the insanity that's going on in this town "progress".