Friends of Harrison

Guest Relative of Harrison

Guest Relative of Harrison

First, nice web site. Honestly. It took time and effort and shows that you care, are commited to winning, and believe strongly in what you are promoting...

Having said that....

I open to the meet the canindates portion of your site, and it's... well it is what it is.

Under Millan picture it says and I quote. ""America was built on Courage, Imagination & an Unbeatable Determination by the love of Immigrants who made America Home and a Home worth Fighting for."

Now I understand you think I am a bafoon and don't realize that 'everyone is an immigrant' - but this just scares me. Already, he sends vibes of his famous words, 'My people'

Listing his RU classes that he took to further his educaiton about serving the public does nothing for me. He still almost signed himself out of the election. His Local Government Law Class should have educated him enough to let Stevie Boy know that ' hey, you're wrong here, you cant just do what you want with no regard for the town's building code.' His Government Ethics class should have taught him that you can't take away half of the Harrison Fest Profits away in Paper Bags. All the records should be made public.

Maria Camano- She has a great resume when it comes to helping the public. Funny, I haven't seen her at any public events, or even knew what she looed like until the site. I guess she was at most of the Portuguese events in town.

Joe Wood - Oh Lord. This could be so long. First of all, he wont know the first thing about stabalizing taxes or water rates. Obviously someone will have to be in his ear. He was top 20% at Harrison High, now theres something to Hang your Hat on. And you should learn about how we benefit form being an AbBOTT district kid. See that new stadium, new school? If we aren't an Abbott district it isnt there. Instead of fighting to not become one, lets use it's resources it makes available to the town and build it up so we are eventually not one. WHAT has Doran Done? not much. WHAT will you do? well you wont know what the hell to do. Oh, and he'll take all the courses Millan took that made him such an outstanding councilman. _HA

Stevie Boy - Ha, they know enough not to do a biography on you!

First, nice web site. Honestly. It took time and effort and shows that you care, are commited to winning, and believe strongly in what you are promoting...

Having said that....

I open to the meet the canindates portion of your site, and it's... well it is what it is.

Under Millan picture it says and I quote. ""America was built on Courage, Imagination & an Unbeatable Determination by the love of Immigrants who made America Home and a Home worth Fighting for."

Now I understand you think I am a bafoon and don't realize that 'everyone is an immigrant' - but this just scares me. Already, he sends vibes of his famous words, 'My people'

Listing his RU classes that he took to further his educaiton about serving the public does nothing for me. He still almost signed himself out of the election. His Local Government Law Class should have educated him enough to let Stevie Boy know that ' hey, you're wrong here, you cant just do what you want with no regard for the town's building code.' His Government Ethics class should have taught him that you can't take away half of the Harrison Fest Profits away in Paper Bags. All the records should be made public.

Maria Camano- She has a great resume when it comes to helping the public. Funny, I haven't seen her at any public events, or even knew what she looed like until the site. I guess she was at most of the Portuguese events in town.

Joe Wood - Oh Lord. This could be so long. First of all, he wont know the first thing about stabalizing taxes or water rates. Obviously someone will have to be in his ear. He was top 20% at Harrison High, now theres something to Hang your Hat on. And you should learn about how we benefit form being an AbBOTT district kid. See that new stadium, new school? If we aren't an Abbott district it isnt there. Instead of fighting to not become one, lets use it's resources it makes available to the town and build it up so we are eventually not one. WHAT has Doran Done? not much. WHAT will you do? well you wont know what the hell to do. Oh, and he'll take all the courses Millan took that made him such an outstanding councilman. _HA

Dolaghan didn't take any classes, local government or otherwise. Maybe Steve should get together with Tom Powell, who proves you can build anything you want in Harrison, with permits. Don't sell Woods short, I'll bet even at his young age he knows right from wrong and can say "NO".

Having said that....

Sounds like a battle plan but can the mayor avoid the indictment before election day. Anyone have a dollar for 5 quarters. Last I heard it was the Mayor who took money from a secret Harrison Fest account. Millan stated at a council meeting that all his reports were filed with the State and I believe the man. The Mayor lied to us all and he's the guy buddies with Tanski. $30,000 a month in quarters is a lot to take on your own. I think the canary already sang.

Guest Guest Ghost Writer
Whats amazing is how Steve my boy can be with Millan.  This is a guy who hung a Million Villalta signs against Millan.

That just show what happens when a child doesn't get his way. He is taking his toys and going to play with someone else!

Someone call the playground monitor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wood-Stock - Plumeting

woods has no clue what he in in for come november.. keep it clean kid, seriously. This will only hurt your political career. So if you want ot become a politicain, take your name out of the race, lay low, learn behind the scenes, and make your move when you're more mature.

Having said that....

OK mr. doctor you know all.......get a life a wife or husband and grow up, learn what the best things in life are that is called family.

woods has no clue what he in in for come november.. keep it clean kid, seriously. This will only hurt your political career. So if you want ot become a politicain, take your name out of the race, lay low, learn behind the scenes, and make your move when you're more mature.

A whole new team, with proper leadership, Elmer Fud and Bugs Bunny can make a better council then Jim boy lead by McDonough

Iron Mike is both clueless and immature. He has been a councilman for years.