Vice President Palin

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

McCain guaranteed a GOP victory with the selection of Sarah Palin. Joe Biden is a dull Washington insider, a career politician, Sarah Palin brings executive experience to the office. Palin as Governor of Alaska is not part of the "good 'ol boy network" which Biden is a charter member of. Governor Palin refused the "bridge to nowhere" which the defeatocratic congress (Joe Biden) approved funding for. If 30% of Hillary supporters vote for McCain/Palin, Obama can't win. Predictions are 50% or better will vote the GOP.

McCain guaranteed a GOP victory with the selection of Sarah Palin. Joe Biden is a dull Washington insider, a career politician, Sarah Palin brings executive experience to the office. Palin as Governor of Alaska is not part of the "good 'ol boy network" which Biden is a charter member of. Governor Palin refused the "bridge to nowhere" which the defeatocratic congress (Joe Biden) approved funding for. If 30% of Hillary supporters vote for McCain/Palin, Obama can't win. Predictions are 50% or better will vote the GOP.

PatRat--A proud tradition of SEMPER LIE!

lol, Rove said that Tim Kaine would be a poor VP choice because he was mayor of a town of only 200,000 people and had only been Governor for three years.

Now here we have Palin who was mayor of a town of less than 10,000, and Governor for less than two years, and dipshits like 2dim are singing her praises. Nice double standard, fools.

If 30% of Hillary supporters vote for McCain/Palin, Obama can't win. Predictions are 50% or better will vote the GOP.

30%! LOL, you'll be DAMNED lucky if you get 3%! I know Republicans are sexist enough to think women are so stupid that they'll all flock to Palin just because she's a woman, but unfortunately for you, it turns out that women in general approve LESS of the pick than men. Hillary Clinton was a great candidate, and Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton.

2dim, your "predictions" are effective, in that they're pretty reliable indicators of the opposite outcome.

I smell landslide.

Guest Patriot
30%! LOL, you'll be DAMNED lucky if you get 3%! I know Republicans are sexist enough to think women are so stupid that they'll all flock to Palin just because she's a woman, but unfortunately for you, it turns out that women in general approve LESS of the pick than men. Hillary Clinton was a great candidate, and Sarah Palin is no Hillary Clinton.

2dim, your "predictions" are effective, in that they're pretty reliable indicators of the opposite outcome.

I smell landslide.

"Hillary Clinton was a great candidate"? Really. She was a housewife in Arkansas, where she couldn't even control her husband. She then became a housewife in Washington, where she again couldn't even control her husband. Bubba tried to make her relevant by letting her try to reform healthcare and she failed miserably. She then ran for Senate in NY and got elected because Bubba campaigned for her. Her term in the Senate has been less than noteworthy, she has done nothing for NY state. She has no executive experience, she has never run anything. So, would you like to explain what made Hillary a great candidate?

"Hillary Clinton was a great candidate"? Really. She was a housewife in Arkansas, where she couldn't even control her husband. She then became a housewife in Washington, where she again couldn't even control her husband. Bubba tried to make her relevant by letting her try to reform healthcare and she failed miserably. She then ran for Senate in NY and got elected because Bubba campaigned for her. Her term in the Senate has been less than noteworthy, she has done nothing for NY state. She has no executive experience, she has never run anything. So, would you like to explain what made Hillary a great candidate?

Why do you even bother with the sockpuppets anymore? Everyone knows it's you, 2dim.

She came very close to defeating the man who will go down in history as perhaps our greatest president.

Guest 2smart4u

Hmmmm, let me think ................................................................................

................................ I'll have to get back to you.

Hmmmm, let me think ................................................................................

2dim's talking to himself again. Might want to up your meds, boy.

Or even better.................................DON'T!