benches

Guest guest

Mike, is there anyway you can remove the bench in front of ten bldg. It is terrible at night when they are hanging out on it sometimes until 12 midnight or later. Some of us have to get up early. Also there should be a curfew.

Mike, is there anyway you can remove the bench in front of ten bldg. It is terrible at night when they are hanging out on it sometimes until 12 midnight or later. Some of us have to get up early. Also there should be a curfew.

I was going to suggest you call the cops but they don't do anything anyway. You may have to remove the bench for better results.

I would like to know why the cops who are supposed to be patroling the Gardens and the Kingsland Court are sitting in their cars at the new high school? You are being paid to walk the grounds not to sit in your car on the phone.

I would like to know why the cops who are supposed to be patroling the Gardens and the Kingsland Court are sitting in their cars at the new high school? You are being paid to walk the grounds not to sit in your car on the phone.

None of the seniors sit outside there anyway. Nothing but a hang out. And of course none of them live by there. Go by your own house and make all the noise you want.

DON'T THINK IT IS ONLY BY THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL THE COPS HAVE MORE HIDING PLACES THAN THE BAD GUYS WHO PAYS THEIR CELL PHONE BILLS??? EVERY LAST COP IS ON THE PHONE RIDING ARROUND IF THEY HAD TO PAY THEIR OWN MAYBE THEY WOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THEIR JOB

PLEASE DO ONT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SEE TO THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE TERMED A PAIN IN THE ASS

DON'T THINK IT IS ONLY BY THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL THE COPS HAVE MORE HIDING PLACES THAN THE BAD GUYS WHO PAYS THEIR CELL PHONE BILLS??? EVERY LAST COP IS ON THE PHONE RIDING ARROUND IF THEY HAD TO PAY THEIR OWN MAYBE THEY WOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THEIR JOB

PLEASE DO ONT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SEE TO THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE TERMED A PAIN IN THE ASS

I pay my own bill so I get to do what I want. Just like you idiots at the gardens always say "We pay rent" the little or almost no rent with all utilities included. Dont tell me what to do. I pay my own bill not the town so FU&k off!!!!!!! you are probably one of the scumbags on the trespasser list trying to start some crap. What did you get locked up or something............

I think it's time the pain in the a@@es attend a town council meeting.

We need to demand changes.

None of the seniors sit outside there anyway. Nothing but a hang out. And of course none of them live by there. Go by your own house and make all the noise you want.

They are probably afraid to go out there.

Jealous! ha ha

I pay my own bill so I get to do what I want. Just like you idiots at the gardens always say "We pay rent" the little or almost no rent with all utilities included. Dont tell me what to do. I pay my own bill not the town so FU&k off!!!!!!! you are probably one of the scumbags on the trespasser list trying to start some crap. What did you get locked up or something............

And the taxpayers pay your salary a$$ breath! Try working on the crme in town instead of riding around on your cell phone.

I think it's time the pain in the a@@es attend a town council meeting.

We need to demand changes.

yes, the tennants there have to pool together and keep calling the cops untill something is done. you need to be a P I T A in this town before anyone listens. if different neighbors keep calling they will have to check it out, does this town have a curfew?

I AM GUESSING YOU ARE A COP WELL THIS IS REALLY SHOWING WHO OUR POLICE FORCE IS! THEN YOU WONDER WHY THE TOWN IS IN THE SHAPE IT IS IN WHAT WE NEED IS A DECENT POLICE CHIEF WHO HAS CONTROL BUT EVEN THIS ONE DOESN'T DO HIS JOB SO HOW CAN THE REST OF THE FOOLS DO ANYTHING BETTER BY THE WAY THE TOWN IS PAYING THEIR CELL PHONE BILLS PUBLIC RECORD!