Lincoln School Pool?

Guest new

Anyone know if the Lincoln School Pool is open to adults at any point for lap swimming? As a former Kearny student I know it used for swimming class throughout the day and during swim season after school for KHS.

Anyone?

Anyone know if the Lincoln School Pool is open to adults at any point for lap swimming? As a former Kearny student I know it used for swimming class throughout the day and during swim season after school for KHS.

Anyone?

The school is currently under construction so I doubt if the pool is in use right now. You might want to try calling the Town Hall Recreation Department, they might know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kearnymom124

Anyone?

No longer a Kearny resident, my heart still belongs to the great people I was exposed to in what I still call my town. One of them was Mr. Fernicola. I was only 13 years old and had my first job in the locker room at Lincoln pool. His bark was bigger than his bite. Mr. F., I will always respect what you taught me. Thanks!!!

Guest *speedy1*
No longer a Kearny resident, my heart still belongs to the great people I was exposed to in what I still call my town. One of them was Mr. Fernicola. I was only 13 years old and had my first job in the locker room at Lincoln pool. His bark was bigger than his bite. Mr. F., I will always respect what you taught me. Thanks!!!

I agree, I had Mr F in 1968, and in 2008 I was working in a nursing home, and he was one of my patients, unfortunately he had no memories, speach and was incoherant, he had a diabetic stroke which left him that way. Still to this day I urge people with diabetes to be careful, this man was a physically fit person in good health and let his diabetes take control. Heres koudos to you Mr F RIP