OLYMPICS

Guest *Guests*

Guest *Guests*

It is my opinion that Harrison should throw their hat in the ring as the location for the next Olympic games. They will have the stadium, they already have representatives from every country living in town already, none of them with town jobs of course, they are not relatives, friends of the McMole, or white. The fireman can accidently douse the Olympic torch then spin it as a great fire save for the town, and the parking fees can pull the town out of its multimillion dollar hole with parking fees. Instead of medals, the winners can be given town jobs, like winning seven medals the athlete gets 7 jobs and 7 pensions, that is already happening. The jobs can be added to the fire dept., street dept., secrtaries for McMole, and the Health Dept. I am not sure of the dates because that would mean the Mayor and Council staying in town instead of down the shore. All parking, concession stands, etc... will require cash, no credit cards so corruption could be put at record levels. The competitors can be housed in the 1600 new low income housing units. The Police can have a tempory lay-off at the time so some Councilman can start up a security company to pocket the money. A new event could be the envelope full of money toss with only the towns royalty be allowed to make the catch. My idea just may save the town from bankruptcy. So stop being so negative and let the games begin.

Guest The Mayor
It is my opinion that Harrison should throw their hat in the ring as the location for the next Olympic games. They will have the stadium, they already have representatives from every country living in town already, none of them with town jobs of course, they are not relatives, friends of the McMole, or white. The fireman can accidently douse the Olympic torch then spin it as a great fire save for the town, and the parking fees can pull the town out of its multimillion dollar hole with parking fees. Instead of medals, the winners can be given town jobs, like winning seven medals the athlete gets 7 jobs and 7 pensions, that is already happening. The jobs can be added to the fire dept., street dept., secrtaries for McMole, and the Health Dept. I am not sure of the dates because that would mean the Mayor and Council staying in town instead of down the shore. All parking, concession stands, etc... will require cash, no credit cards so corruption could be put at record levels. The competitors can be housed in the 1600 new low income housing units. The Police can have a tempory lay-off at the time so some Councilman can start up a security company to pocket the money. A new event could be the envelope full of money toss with only the towns royalty be allowed to make the catch. My idea just may save the town from bankruptcy. So stop being so negative and let the games begin.

Don't quit your day job.

YOUR JUST STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest *anonymous*

Harrison Gardens can be Harrisons very own experiment into Communism. Mike Rodgers and whoever else had a hand in this situation are very sick people. I gather that they do not feel very unpatriotic when they cash those massive checks every week, but they do not care about anything else but jobs and money. It's almost unbelieveable that this would happen, but in Harrison I do not question it. Every family should put a flag out, then what are they gonna do. If the newspapers get a hold of this one, I am sure the war veterens fresh from the field would not be too happy.

um the only possible way that could happen if they use Harrison stadium... is if its in NEWYORK the olympics.. the ONLY possible way

Harrison Gardens can be Harrisons very own experiment into Communism. Mike Rodgers and whoever else had a hand in this situation are very sick people. I gather that they do not feel very unpatriotic when they cash those massive checks every week, but they do not care about anything else but jobs and money. It's almost unbelieveable that this would happen, but in Harrison I do not question it. Every family should put a flag out, then what are they gonna do. If the newspapers get a hold of this one, I am sure the war veterens fresh from the field would not be too happy.

If oyu go over by the Office there is a Flag Pole and on it there is an AMERICAN FLAG!!! Can you shut up already. It has nothing to do with being patriotic or about money, you put one up you neighbor puts up another Country then you get pissed off because it is not the American Flag that is why 1 Flag is enough.

Guest proud american
If oyu go over by the Office there is a Flag Pole and on it there is an AMERICAN FLAG!!! Can you shut up already. It has nothing to do with being patriotic or about money, you put one up you neighbor puts up another Country then you get pissed off because it is not the American Flag that is why 1 Flag is enough.

Well that's just dumb. It has EVERYTHING to do with being patriotic If I were in Germany I would expect to see German flags, if I were in Italy I would expect to see Italian flags, and so on....I would NOT expect to see an American flag flying over any building or house in a foreign country......If people get "Pissed off" because they can't fly the flag of their country, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AND FLY YOUR FLAG!" Problem solved!!!!