Slip Sliding Away #2

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama's dropped 6 points in one week, he's now tied with McCain. Obama is losing white middle america with his racist comments and his "world tour"

has blown up in his face. He continues to flip-flop, his latest is on drilling. His speech today showed his ignorance on just about everything, for example,

giving every family $1,000. and fund it by taking the money from oil companies, which would be illegal. He is so naive it's comical. His entire

speech was about all the new programs, inititives and pie-in-the-sky ideas he has planned for America, and he'll fund them all with billions and billions

of tax dollars. He's also going to get us off foreign oil without new drilling and without building nuclear plants. If this clown gets elected, our recession

will turn into a depression.

Guest Guest
Obama's dropped 6 points in one week, he's now tied with McCain. Obama is losing white middle america with his racist comments and his "world tour"

has blown up in his face. He continues to flip-flop, his latest is on drilling. His speech today showed his ignorance on just about everything, for example,

giving every family $1,000. and fund it by taking the money from oil companies, which would be illegal. He is so naive it's comical. His entire

speech was about all the new programs, inititives and pie-in-the-sky ideas he has planned for America, and he'll fund them all with billions and billions

of tax dollars. He's also going to get us off foreign oil without new drilling and without building nuclear plants. If this clown gets elected, our recession

Don't forget Obama's big supporter, Ludacris. That thug wrote a song about Obama saying the white house should be painted black if Obama gets elected. I figure Ludacris will cost Obama a million votes . Now if we can get 50 cent to write a song......

You and your deadender cult are a relentless source of American brainwash and embarassment. Do your family a favor and stay anonymous! :rolleyes::lol::lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080805/ap_on_..._race_ap_poll_2

Obama leads McCain nationally in AP-Ipsos poll

WASHINGTON - A new poll finds Barack Obama is leading John McCain nationally by 6 percentage points thanks to big leads he is enjoying among women, minorities and younger voters.

The Associated Press-Ipsos poll shows that Obama is leading his Republican rival 47 percent to 41 percent. McCain has a 10-point lead among whites and is tied with the Democrat among men, but Obama is leading by 13 points among women and has huge leads with minorities and the young.

The poll was released Tuesday following a week in which the two camps accused each other of bringing race into a campaign in which Obama is seeking to become the country's first African-American president

Guest Guest

It's really funny to see 2dim projecting like this. One look at the ridiculous things the McCain campaign is doing (Spears-Hilton ad, tire-gauge props) and the desperation is obvious.

Guest Guest
It's really funny to see 2dim projecting like this. One look at the ridiculous things the McCain campaign is doing (Spears-Hilton ad, tire-gauge props) and the desperation is obvious.

It's crunch time for 2DUMB, less than 100 days for him to entertain his delusions before reality slaps him in the face and the NeoConfuseds get their comeuppance.

Guest 2smart4u
It's crunch time for 2DUMB, less than 100 days for him to entertain his delusions before reality slaps him in the face and the NeoConfuseds get their comeuppance.

I can't wait to see the reaction of the Loonies when their messiah loses. Latest polls show Obama with big drops in support among young people, a segment he is depending on. Making promises that everyone knows are rediculous are showing him as naive and inexperienced. His promises to raise taxes during a recession and his lack of military experience during wartime are both killers. His energy policy which doesn't include nuclear power is also a big loser for him. I really CAN'T WAIT to come on KOTW and gloat. Be sure not to cry on your keyboards, that can't be good.

Guest Guest
I can't wait to see the reaction of the Loonies when their messiah loses.

LOL, here's how good 2dim is at Presidential predictions. In the link below, he predicts that Obama can't beat Clinton (lol), but it doesn't matter because Giuliani will be our next President (LOL):

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...amp;#entry84311

You fool, don't you remember what happened last time you predicted Obama losing? :rolleyes: I'll take this prediction as a sign that Obama will win.

Guest Cold Facts
I can't wait to see the reaction of the Loonies when their messiah loses. Latest polls show Obama with big drops in support among young people, a segment he is depending on. Making promises that everyone knows are rediculous are showing him as naive and inexperienced. His promises to raise taxes during a recession and his lack of military experience during wartime are both killers. His energy policy which doesn't include nuclear power is also a big loser for him. I really CAN'T WAIT to come on KOTW and gloat. Be sure not to cry on your keyboards, that can't be good.

1. The demographic of those 30 and under remains 2 to 1 for Obama per CBS and Time's recent polls. What poll are you reading?

2. Obama would raise taxes on those making more than 250,000 per year. President Clinton raised taxes on a similar income demographic in 1993, also during a recession, which was followed by the longest post-WWII economic recovery and record budget surpluses.

3. Neither George W. Bush nor Bill Clinton had "military experience" and got elected in 1996 (during Serbia/Bosnia) and 2004 (post-9/11). The "military experience" of Bob Dole and John Kerry didn't matter.

4. Obama's energy policy does include nuclear and his short political history shows he supported the nuclear industry in Illinois. His energy policy focuses on renewable energy but does include nuclear.

5. I'm not sure you should gloat when the current President's favorability numbers are in the low 20's because of Republilcan policies that have resulted in a record national deficit, havoc in the real estate and financial sectors, growing unemployment, and thousands of military casualties in Iraq. It's to the point that the Vice President has been banned from the Republican Convention and the President will be kept at a long arm's length when McCain is formally nominated.

Guest 2smart4u
1.  The demographic of those 30 and under remains 2 to 1 for Obama per CBS and Time's recent polls.  What poll are you reading?2.  Obama would raise taxes on those making more than 250,000 per year.  President Clinton raised taxes on a similar income demographic in 1993, also during a recession, which was followed by the longest post-WWII economic recovery and record budget surpluses.3.  Neither George W. Bush nor Bill Clinton had "military experience" and got elected in 1996 (during Serbia/Bosnia) and 2004 (post-9/11).  The "military experience" of Bob Dole and John Kerry didn't matter.4.  Obama's energy policy does include nuclear and his short political history shows he supported the nuclear industry in Illinois.  His energy policy focuses on renewable energy but does include nuclear.5.  I'm not sure you should gloat when the current President's favorability numbers are in the low 20's because of Republilcan policies that have resulted in a record national deficit, havoc in the real estate and financial sectors, growing unemployment, and thousands of military casualties in Iraq.  It's to the point that the Vice President has been banned from the Republican Convention and the President will be kept at a long arm's length when McCain is formally nominated.

I can't help but notice you've given Nancy Pelosi's comatose Congress (12 % approval rating) a pass and blamed everything on Republicans. But I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part and not intentional.

Guest Guest
1. The demographic of those 30 and under remains 2 to 1 for Obama per CBS and Time's recent polls. What poll are you reading?

2. Obama would raise taxes on those making more than 250,000 per year. President Clinton raised taxes on a similar income demographic in 1993, also during a recession, which was followed by the longest post-WWII economic recovery and record budget surpluses.

3. Neither George W. Bush nor Bill Clinton had "military experience" and got elected in 1996 (during Serbia/Bosnia) and 2004 (post-9/11). The "military experience" of Bob Dole and John Kerry didn't matter.

4. Obama's energy policy does include nuclear and his short political history shows he supported the nuclear industry in Illinois. His energy policy focuses on renewable energy but does include nuclear.

5. I'm not sure you should gloat when the current President's favorability numbers are in the low 20's because of Republilcan policies that have resulted in a record national deficit, havoc in the real estate and financial sectors, growing unemployment, and thousands of military casualties in Iraq. It's to the point that the Vice President has been banned from the Republican Convention and the President will be kept at a long arm's length when McCain is formally nominated.

Don't forget that none of the polls are reaching those who have cell phones as their primary phones. Lots of Obama voters there that are never recorded before Election Day.

Guest Guest
I can't help but notice you've given Nancy Pelosi's comatose Congress (12 % approval rating) a pass and blamed everything on Republicans.

I can't help but notice that the vast majority of the blunders occurred when there was no Democratic majority in Congress.

Guest Cold Facts
I can't help but notice you've given Nancy Pelosi's comatose Congress (12 % approval rating) a pass and blamed everything on Republicans. But I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part and not intentional.

Whoa, that's your response?? I pointed out the errors in your statement but you care not to defend your arguments against Obama (regarding taxes, nuclear energy, military experience). You just move on by taking a shot at Nancy Pelosi? I guess it's hard dealing with the cold facts.

Here's another cold fact. Last time I checked, Congress included BOTH Republicans and Democrats (49 Republicans in the Senate) and Congressional approval ratings historically have always hovered low. But while voters have a negative view of Congress, they typically give high approval ratings to their individual Congressman and Senators. Hence the 90%+ re-election rate for members of Congress. However, the re-election rate may go down this year since several Republican incumbents such as Senators Sununu and Allard appear to be in deep trouble. Would that be Pelosi's fault or Bush/Cheney's doing?