Who's first

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was not at the fire on Sussex Street but the grapevine has it that the Kearny Fire Department arrived there before the Harrison FD. I do not doubt this. It is policy that the panic button for mutual aid is pushed first before any action is taken. Supposedly the FD heroes were not available to man the trucks because they were out of town on a grocery run and the others were nowhere to be found. Are people not coming to work without even though they are supposed to be there? This is not an accusation, but a real concern and my opinion. The fried corps was supposedly given aid so the HFD could save face. Nine million a year for this? I have also heard that there are 5 to 10 new firemen waiting to come on board after the "hiring freeze.' In my opinion, the Police Dept. should be closed and all calls for help be answered by the Hudson County Sheriffs Officers. Harrison is the only town or city in the State of NJ to have more fireman than cops. Just wait until some real gang bangers start to realize this and come to town instead of the wanna be kids. It will be a living hell for the residents, but that doesn't matter because all of the royal families live out of town. God job Mayor.

Guest Guest
I was not at the fire on Sussex Street but the grapevine has it that the Kearny Fire Department arrived there before the Harrison FD. I do not doubt this. It is policy that the panic button for mutual aid is pushed first before any action is taken. Supposedly the FD heroes were not available to man the trucks because they were out of town on a grocery run and the others were nowhere to be found. Are people not coming to work without even though they are supposed to be there? This is not an accusation, but a real concern and my opinion. The fried corps was supposedly given aid so the HFD could save face. Nine million a year for this? I have also heard that there are 5 to 10 new firemen waiting to come on board after the "hiring freeze.' In my opinion, the Police Dept. should be closed and all calls for help be answered by the Hudson County Sheriffs Officers. Harrison is the only town or city in the State of NJ to have more fireman than cops. Just wait until some real gang bangers start to realize this and come to town instead of the wanna be kids. It will be a living hell for the residents, but that doesn't matter because all of the royal families live out of town. God job Mayor.

How was this information leaked out to you? This was classified information and was not to be let out for public knowledge.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

How much envy can spill out of one cop's mouth. This guy's got to be the saddest cop in town.

Guest guest

This may well be the most stupid thing I ever read on this site. If people believe this, there's a bridge being sold in Brooklyn, better hurry.

Guest Guest
This may well be the most stupid thing I ever read on this site. If people believe this, there's a bridge being sold in Brooklyn, better hurry.

First people complain that they have a paid F.D but there arent any fires. Now they are bitching because the fires are being put out without major damage and mutual aid was called in. Sorry that a fire is a little hard to fight with only 9 guys on duty. 1 being the battalion chief and another fire fighter has to pump the water from the fire engine so that actually only makes 7 guys going in to put out the fire, search and perform ventilation. Yes god forbid mutual aid was called to give those guys a break and have a crew on standby if somebody goes down and is in need of being rescued. Its funny that people who have no clue about fire fighting B**ch like they could do such a good job.

Guest Guest
How much envy can spill out of one cop's mouth. This guy's got to be the saddest cop in town.

Lets start by saying that you are a fraud, not a Firemen or a Police Officer!!

There is no competition between the Police and Fire, both agencies are trying to survive under this current regime....

I must conclude that you are one of the political hacks that is attempting to bring some sort of division between the Police and Fire?

These are two seperate jobs (look at the classification Mayor), rarely do they intertwine, except in the rare instance where someone is KILLEd.

Cops put assholes like you in jail and firemen put out your house fire after your drunkin ass puts too much lighter fluid on the coals!!

Stop you bickering and try to save your ass from going to jail!!!

Guest Guest
First people complain that they have a paid F.D but there arent any fires. Now they are bitching because the fires are being put out without major damage and mutual aid was called in. Sorry that a fire is a little hard to fight with only 9 guys on duty. 1 being the battalion chief and another fire fighter has to pump the water from the fire engine so that actually only makes 7 guys going in to put out the fire, search and perform ventilation. Yes god forbid mutual aid was called to give those guys a break and have a crew on standby if somebody goes down and is in need of being rescued. Its funny that people who have no clue about fire fighting B**ch like they could do such a good job.

STFU

really who cares. everybody matters and everyone's full of crap and everyone's out to get me and my monkey .....

yada yada yada

STFU