Harrison HS Football

Guest *Simple*

Guest *Simple*

I heard that the High school Football Team has a new haed coach & many new coaches ?? Is it true & who are they?? And what do we know about them??

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that the High school Football Team has a new haed coach & many new coaches ?? Is it true & who are they?? And what do we know about them??

i have heard that also.. but i dont know who the head coach is

Guest Guest

The old S.T coach is now the head coach, the old coach retired and 2 new coaches were added, also the former sub-varsity coach is gone.

4-6 LAST YEAR AND YOU MUST CARE YOU READ AND RESPONDED TO THE POST

i believe its either DAVE NANK or PAULY OAK

READ ABOVE, It's NANK!!
Moses could'nt lead this team! It's a good fit when the head coach and the team both have the same talent=DISASTER!!!!!!!Another 0-10 embarrassment for all involved. After this year the program will be eliminated. It's a waste just to put gas into the buses whatta shame! Horrible coach selection.

Moses could'nt lead this team! It's a good fit when the head coach and the team both have the same talent=DISASTER!!!!!!!Another 0-10 embarrassment for all involved. After this year the program will be eliminated. It's a waste just to put gas into the buses whatta shame! Horrible coach selection.

Agreed with some of this statement, But I don't believe it will be eliminated because dropping football would be an embarassment, and it's not a waste just to put gas in the busses, because it's better to have the kids play something rather then hang around town and cause problems.

READ ABOVE, It's NANK!!

<_<

Guest parent

The kids thank you for your vote of confidence, Way to go!

:excl:
SoothSayer,SoothTalker same garbage! Get a life, you are a typical Harrison loser! It's really sad that in The Town of Harrison you are not born a loser, you grow into being a true loser. I'm from Kearny and it make's me laugh how people from Harrison alway's have their hand's out waiting for something, it is truely stomach turning! I read this forum everyday and enjoy it very much, some thing's are funny, some are important and some are ridiculous. lately with geniuses like SoothSayer, SoothTalker and the Police and Fire Department's spewing garbage of no importance, it is now becoming a tough read for me! And hey SoothSayer, you better get checked for (MLBD) Monitor Light Brain Damage. I think that you have been in front of the computer too long, take up Bingo or something.

Agreed with some of this statement, But I don't believe it will be eliminated because dropping football would be an embarassment, and it's not a waste just to put gas in the busses, because it's better to have the kids play something rather then hang around town and cause problems.

You people are really funny, the season hasn't even started yet and already you are predicting another losing season. Now that's exactly the kind of High School spirit that produces losing seasons.

Keep supporting your local teams like that and soon all sports can be elimited.

You are all a bunch of losers.

You people are really funny, the season hasn't even started yet and already you are predicting another losing season. Now that's exactly the kind of High School spirit that produces losing seasons.

thats what this town is about... curruption, negativity and shit talking

:rolleyes: elimited???

You should see the coaches they have at the pop warner level. (LOL) The Junior level seems to have the most competent coaches who actually have a clue!!

You should see the coaches they have at the pop warner level. (LOL) The Junior level seems to have the most competent coaches who actually have a clue!!

lets get something right... coaching pop warner.. is volenteer... these people reguardless of skill and knowldege of the game still put out their time to do something for the community.. i wish i was able to do that to be honest, but i cant do it in life right now.. too busy for it..... so just lay off them... if you think your clued in.. why dont you stop gabbing bout the awful coaching.. and coach a team yourself

lets get something right... coaching pop warner.. is volenteer... these people reguardless of skill and knowldege of the game still put out their time to do something for the community.. i wish i was able to do that to be honest, but i cant do it in life right now.. too busy for it..... so just lay off them... if you think your clued in.. why dont you stop gabbing bout the awful coaching.. and coach a team yourself

Read it better Soothsayer, The post about the Jr. coaches sounded like it is very positive!! :excl:

Read it better Soothsayer, The post about the Jr. coaches sounded like it is very positive!! :excl:

[/q

the senior level team looks like they have some decent size and some talented kids, but they need coaches who who are going to help take it to the next level.

Why doesn't the 'new' high school head coach help find some coaches for the senior level? He knows everything about football just ask him! We will see when the season starts how much he knows. NOTTA!

Why doesn't the 'new' high school head coach help find some coaches for the senior level? He knows everything about football just ask him! We will see when the season starts how much he knows. NOTTA!

Another fan of the second coming of Vince Lombardi?? :excl: LOL, I agree perhaps 1-9??

Another fan of the second coming of Vince Lombardi?? <_< LOL, I agree perhaps 1-9??
The hiring of this coach has McDUMBELL written all over it. Some families get everything handed to them on a platter. This appointment is not a gift though, it's another 0-10 season in the making and we have to pray that no one gets hurt. Maybe that is what McDUMBELL is trying to do (keep placing unqualified people into positions to cause destruction) Look what he did to the Police and Fire, top heavy with all for me ding-dongs that he would like to get rid of. I heard him say(while sitting behind him in Tops) that he would like to clean up the Police and Fire Departments. But, because of Dept. of Personel rules, he can't. (you should have heard what he was saying about the McCormick's and Wood) You have to watch what you say with a few cocktails in you 'Mayor' the whole town knows your handsome face!!!!!!!!!!