Slip Sliding Away ......

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Latest poll has McCain up by 4 points, Obama's "bounce" never happened. Shooting hoops instead of visiting wounded troops hasn't helped him any.

German newspapers are reacting negatively to Obama's suggestion of more NATO involvement. And referring to the 3,000 killed at the WTC on 9/11

as "citizens of the world" instead of American citizens has angered almost everyone. Obama's naivity is hurting him at every turn and his flip-flopping

and back-peddling on the war has angered his far left (George Soros) backers. He better bring Michelle (I've never been proud of America) Obama

back to give his speeches because he's lost his luster.

Guest Keith
Latest poll has McCain up by 4 points, Obama's "bounce" never happened. Shooting hoops instead of visiting wounded troops hasn't helped him any.

German newspapers are reacting negatively to Obama's suggestion of more NATO involvement. And referring to the 3,000 killed at the WTC on 9/11

as "citizens of the world" instead of American citizens has angered almost everyone. Obama's naivity is hurting him at every turn and his flip-flopping

and back-peddling on the war has angered his far left (George Soros) backers. He better bring Michelle (I've never been proud of America) Obama

Do you know for a fact and can you provide evidence that everyone who died on 9/11 was an American "citizen"?

Guest Guest
Latest poll has McCain up by 4 points, Obama's "bounce" never happened. Shooting hoops instead of visiting wounded troops

He was shooting hoops WITH troops, lol!

hasn't helped him any.

Oh, really? The now-latest Gallup has him up by 6 points again:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/109138/Gallup-D...-McCain-41.aspx

Read it and weep, kool-aid fiend.

I've never been proud of America

The truth comes out.

Guest Radagast

You are truly grasping at straws. The CBS/USA Today poll was the only poll that showed McCain up and that was of 'Likely Voters' not 'Registered Voters' where Obama is still ahead.

Every other poll has Obama up 4 to 9% over McCain nationwide.

Guest Charlie Brown

Okay, fine. So now we know that your not an Obama supporter. Thanks for sharing. You do know that this site is called Kearny On The Web?? Good Grief!!

Guest Guest
You are truly grasping at straws. The CBS/USA Today poll was the only poll that showed McCain up and that was of 'Likely Voters' not 'Registered Voters' where Obama is still ahead.

Every other poll has Obama up 4 to 9% over McCain nationwide.

They found out how that result came about, by the way. It came about because they polled an identical number of "likely voters" of both parties, instead of polling according to real demographics (there are a lot more Dems than Repubs, especially this cycle).

Guest Keith
Only if Keith asks me.

I did ask you and I'm still waiting. Do you have evidence that everyone who died in the WTC or on 9/11 was in fact an American citizen? Please provide verifiable evidence. You said you did and I would like to see it.

Guest 2smart4u
I did ask you and I'm still waiting. Do you have evidence that everyone who died in the WTC or on 9/11 was in fact an American citizen? Please provide verifiable evidence. You said you did and I would like to see it.

I read it in the NY Slimes, and we know they never lie.