Do we need Harrison TV channels? How much we paid?

tenny417

Hi all; I am a home-owner in Harrison; I found we have Harrison Channels 34 and 35 (not sure if there's more) showing nothing valuable all day long.

Does our town pay for the broadcasting? I bet it's not gonna be cheap; plus the town need to hire at least two positions to create all the broadcasting "news".

That ends up we, home-owner/taxpayers, pay all the fees...

Is there anyway that we can request to shut it down? It may only save us $50 per year; but I would like my money not to be wasted.

Guest Guest
Hi all; I am a home-owner in Harrison; I found we have Harrison Channels 34 and 35 (not sure if there's more) showing nothing valuable all day long.

Does our town pay for the broadcasting? I bet it's not gonna be cheap; plus the town need to hire at least two positions to create all the broadcasting "news".

Is there anyway that we can request to shut it down? It may only save us $50 per year; but I would like my money not to be wasted.

YOU MAY NEED TO SHUT YOURSELF DOWN I AM GUESSING YOU JUST MOVED INTO HARRISON OR YOU JUST DECIDED TO GET COMCAST CABLE. FIRST YOU ARE ONLY PAYING FOR THE CHANNEL IN YOUR CABLE BILL THIS IS DONE THROUGH THE HIGH SCHOOL DO YOUR RESEARCH AND BE GRAREFUL FOR THIS CHANNEL THAT TELLS WHEN SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED IN SNOW PLUS OTHER LITTLE TIDBITS YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND YOU NEED TO SPEND TIME DOING OTHER THINGS RATHER SIT AND WATCH TV ALL DAY

A) you came to the wrong town for that.. LoL

:rolleyes: where would you want that $50 bucks a year to go to? if its not being used for that, its just going to be added to someones salary

Guest Guest

Why should they shut it down? Just because you don't like it. I watch the HHS channel about 4 hours every day. If you watch channel 2 they should shut that down, because I don't watch it.

Guest Guest
Why should they shut it down? Just because you don't like it. I watch the HHS channel about 4 hours every day. If you watch channel 2 they should shut that down, because I don't watch it.

Great retort tupelo slow. The town, someone in the town, some - ONE, makes all those Ch35 notices happen. If you spend 4 hours a day watching the same useless information repeat itself, well, good for you. But really isn't there something more productive for you to do? Maybe you could challenge the ONE for control of the content on Ch35.

Or maybe shave your palms.