Beating on cleveland ave

Guest EX Harrisonian

Guest EX Harrisonian

Hey does anyone know what happened to **? apparently he was walking down the street near his house and got beat up really really bad by some young guy. Did anyone else hear about this?

Guest Goose
Hey does anyone know what happened to **? apparently he was walking down the street near his house and got beat up really really bad by some young guy. Did anyone else hear about this?

Yes. But do not know the details. Anyone?

Guest Guest

NOT ONLY HEARD ABOUT SAW THE POOR GUY AGAIN NO ONE CAUGHT AND NO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE INCIDENT LAST I HEARD THIS DID NOT OCCUR WE NEED TO BE ON OUR GUARD

Guest Guest

The detectives are looking into it. HAHAHA. No, seriously folks, lets lay off cops so other residents can enjoy a good beat down too to remind them of the all of the political jobs and the need for the HFD. All the money in the world ain't gonna help when your getting your ass kicked and the two cops on the street are already busy. HEY............................................MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

The problem here is that there are not enough cops. While surrounding Towns that have a serious crime problem, they address it by hiring more cops and suppress the area of concern. What do they do here in Harrison? They fully staff the Street Department 40 +, Crossing Guards 40+, Court 8, FD 57, Health 10 and the PD is well under there staffing level. Sound like a sound executive decision.

Guest dusty
The detectives are looking into it. HAHAHA. No, seriously folks, lets lay off cops so other residents can enjoy a good beat down too to remind them of the all of the political jobs and the need for the HFD. All the money in the world ain't gonna help when your getting your ass kicked and the two cops on the street are already busy. HEY............................................MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea right, they couldn't catch a crook in Rahway State Prison. The real reason that crime is down in Harrison is because illegal immigrants do not report crime for fear that they will be deported. he crime rate is probably twice as much as is reported in the crime reports.

Guest Guest

What do you expect when you have a plumber running the town instead of a businessman? As for the rest of the council, they don't care, they all have their real homes down the shore. They may own property in Harrison, but they are rental properties. Along those lines, the guy at the head of the promotional list fo rpolice sgt. moves into Harrison to increase his chances of getting promoted. If I remember correctly, the Portugese fellow who came out number 1 on the two promtional lists before the current one lived in Harrison. He was a better candidate anyway because he represented the population much better. He should sue the town for discrimination not only for more people getting hired and promoted in other departments during the fake ass hiring freeze, but it was simply because the Mayor didn't like him. Thats my opinion.

everyone in this town is pretty much hand picked... sooo if they mayor doesn't like you, or you dont do any favors for him, or he doesn't owe you anything in return... you shit out of luck.. on anything..

Guest guest
What do you expect when you have a plumber running the town instead of a businessman? As for the rest of the council, they don't care, they all have their real homes down the shore. They may own property in Harrison, but they are rental properties. Along those lines, the guy at the head of the promotional list fo rpolice sgt. moves into Harrison to increase his chances of getting promoted. If I remember correctly, the Portugese fellow who came out number 1 on the two promtional lists before the current one lived in Harrison. He was a better candidate anyway because he represented the population much better. He should sue the town for discrimination not only for more people getting hired and promoted in other departments during the fake ass hiring freeze, but it was simply because the Mayor didn't like him. Thats my opinion.

What hiring freeze. They just hired a women at the senior center.

Guest Guest
The problem here is that there are not enough cops. While surrounding Towns that have a serious crime problem, they address it by hiring more cops and suppress the area of concern. What do they do here in Harrison? They fully staff the Street Department 40 +, Crossing Guards 40+, Court 8, FD 57, Health 10 and the PD is well under there staffing level. Sound like a sound executive decision.

THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING IN TOWN THEY NEED TO SUPPRESS THE WHOLE TOWN. HIRING MORE COPS WOULDN'T HELP. WHAT HAS TO BE DONE IS GET THE ONES ON THE FORCE TO DO THIER JOB INSTEAD OF GOOFING OFF WHILE ON DUTY. LAST WEEK THERE WAS A COP STOPPED ON THE BRIDGE GOING INTO KEARNY TALKING TO A FEMALE WHILE CARS HAD TO GO ARROUND HIM SAW THIS MYSELF. DON'T SAY CALL BECAUSE CALLING THE DESK DOESN'T DO ANYTHING THIS IS ALSO FACT YOU BECOME KNOWN AS A COMPLAINER NO ONE HAS EVER SAID WHO PAYS THE COPS CELL PHONE BILL THAT EWOULD BE INTERESTING TO LOOK INTO . THEY ARE ON THEIR PHONES CONSTANLY AND THAT IS NOT FREE TIME IN THE DAY HOURS.

Guest Guest

Like it was stated on this forum once before, the cops get all the prime tail in the area because woman are drawn to the cops because of a fearless man in uniform is a real prize. You said yourself that the cops are "always," talking to women, so its not the cops fault. You should tell the cop the error of his ways, but you cannot because he might decide to check if your car is inspected, insured, or if you have any warrants. The price of gas is high, so the cops are saving the taxpayers money by conducting "stationary patrols." (thats a good one) The Fire Engines get about 1 mile per gallon so why do they need to drive one thru town to Kearny to buy groceries. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you. Thats my educated opinion.

Guest guest
Like it was stated on this forum once before, the cops get all the prime tail in the area because woman are drawn to the cops because of a fearless man in uniform is a real prize. You said yourself that the cops are "always," talking to women, so its not the cops fault. You should tell the cop the error of his ways, but you cannot because he might decide to check if your car is inspected, insured, or if you have any warrants. The price of gas is high, so the cops are saving the taxpayers money by conducting "stationary patrols." (thats a good one) The Fire Engines get about 1 mile per gallon so why do they need to drive one thru town to Kearny to buy groceries. Shame, shame, shame, shame on you. Thats my educated opinion.

Fearless men in uniform? You may want to get your money back from that education. With all the cops having to move thier cars, you would have thought they would have seen the man being beat up. I also heard that when the detectives were informed, while they were leaving for the day, they didn't would to go to the hospital to take a statement. I'm sure if they did get the victims' statement he would have said "where the f--- were you.

Guest guest

There was no detectives to take a statement because the town will not pay overtime. It is against union rules and the U.S> Consttution. It is called slavery when you are forced to work for free.

Guest Guest
Fearless men in uniform? You may want to get your money back from that education. With all the cops having to move thier cars, you would have thought they would have seen the man being beat up. I also heard that when the detectives were informed, while they were leaving for the day, they didn't would to go to the hospital to take a statement. I'm sure if they did get the victims' statement he would have said "where the f--- were you.

ARE YOU SURE THEY WERE LEAVING FORE THE DAY? THEY ARE USUALLY LONG GONE BY THE TIME OF THE ATTACK THEY DO NOT MOVE THEIR CARS SO HOW WOULD THEY SEE THE MAN GETTING ATTACKED? I SURE HOPE WHEN THEY GOT ARROUND TO TAKING A STATEMENT THE POOR GUY DID ASK WHERE THE F--- WERE YOU BUT THEN AGAIN THERE IS NO CRIME IN HARRISON REMEMBER?