air conditioner safety

Guest guest

Guest guest

Over the weekend a air conditioner fell out of someones window. Thank God there wasn't a person coming into their bldg. They would have been killed. It fell on a kids bike and totally crushed it. Can you imagine what would have happened if the kid was on his bike. Please have the maint. guys go around and make sure they have their ac's in secure and with some wood so they don't fall out. Thank You so much Mike. Can we start this asap.

Guest guest
Over the weekend a air conditioner fell out of someones window. Thank God there wasn't a person coming into their bldg. They would have been killed. It fell on a kids bike and totally crushed it. Can you imagine what would have happened if the kid was on his bike. Please have the maint. guys go around and make sure they have their ac's in secure and with some wood so they don't fall out. Thank You so much Mike. Can we start this asap.

Sorry. I forgot to say where this happened. It was in the Harrison Gardens. Thank You.

Guest Guest

Where was this?

Guest Guest

EXCELLLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Air conditioner inspector at 98K per year. A new political job!!! You are a genius! Race you to the mayors office to get first in line. HEY............................................MUST BE THE MONEY!!!!!

Guest Guest

Were they putting it in after maintenance leave? Then take it out in the am. I can hear someone doing this in the next building. I talked to a number of people from here and it seems like no one knows about this.

Guest Guest
Were they putting it in after maintenance leave? Then take it out in the am. I can hear someone doing this in the next building. I talked to a number of people from here and it seems like no one knows about this.

People have been doing that for years so they don't have to pay the stinking 20.00, if they lived on the outside they would be in shock. Just call the office and give them the time and maybe they can take a look!

Guest Guest

GO AROUND AND SHE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE MORE AIR CONDITIONERS THEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE. THEY PUT ONE IN AT NIGHT AND TAKE IT OUT IN THE MORNING.

this is really a rediculous topic to even cover.. soo its $20 to keep your AC in the window at the gardens? just pay it.. you already have below average rent anyway.. $20 bucks can't hurt.

Guest guest
this is really a rediculous topic to even cover.. soo its $20 to keep your AC in the window at the gardens? just pay it.. you already have below average rent anyway.. $20 bucks can't hurt.

This topic wasn't about paying the 20.00 dollars. Its about people who put their a.c. in the windows, but do not make sure they are secure,and someone had theirs fall out.

Guest Guest

No, the $20 is for the electricity used by the air conditioner payable each month. I wish I could run mine for that price

No, the $20 is for the electricity used by the air conditioner payable each month. I wish I could run mine for that price

$20 a month of electic on an AC all month.. where do i sign up to move in?... we shold hire our 1000th town employee and make him watch the windows at night over there then!

cause that is very cheap and not right that the tax payers have to pick up their bill

Guest the little old lady
$20 a month of electic on an AC all month.. where do i sign up to move in?... we shold hire our 1000th town employee and make him watch the windows at night over there then!

cause that is very cheap and not right that the tax payers have to pick up their bill

There are quite a few areas in NJ that are VERY reasonable (cheap) to live in..... Some housing projects don't even charge the 20.00 additional fee for electric. during the summer months ....Area to look into - Newark, South Orange, Irvington, Camden, Trenton....the list goes on and on..