windows

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mike , can you please go around and look at some of the people down here's windows. This place really looks great and you guys do a great job keeping it clean. But go around and take a look at the windows of some apts. No shades, or curtains or blinds. Nothing . Others have knots in their curtains. Some have their windows open without screens and curtains hanging out them. Then you have the ones who have blinds that are ripped up and ready for the garbage but still keep them on the window. It really makes a big difference , expecially the ones that keep their windows nice.

Guest Guest
Mike , can you please go around and look at some of the people down here's windows. This place really looks great and you guys do a great job keeping it clean. But go around and take a look at the windows of some apts. No shades, or curtains or blinds. Nothing . Others have knots in their curtains. Some have their windows open without screens and curtains hanging out them. Then you have the ones who have blinds that are ripped up and ready for the garbage but still keep them on the window. It really makes a big difference , expecially the ones that keep their windows nice.

Where is the place you are talking about?

Guest Next to the Collanade

....starting to look like the late great Columbus Projects.......

Guest Guest

If you are smart enough not to have gone thru the Harrison school system and can read, the Gambinos had a window scam over in NYC where they got a piece of $$ for every window put in. Maybe the Organized crime style syndicate in Harrison can follow the example. Always the dollars, thats my opinion.

Guest peachy

WELL, THAT'S BECAUSE WE ARE FROM NEWARK, AND THAT'S HOW WE DEOCORATE OUR WINDOWS... COME ON YOU PEOPLE FROM HARRISON, GET WITH THE PROGRAM, THIS IS RIGHT OUT OF BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS......

Guest Guest

If you want to buy me curtains and blinds feel free to do so, with the increase in rent I can't afford them and I am too old to clean my windows, maybe you can come by and do that too.

Guest guest
If you want to buy me curtains and blinds feel free to do so, with the increase in rent I can't afford them and I am too old to clean my windows, maybe you can come by and do that too.

First of all you don't have to buy anything. The apts come with shades that are FREE. Second of all if you can't afford it here with the increase in rent try moving out and see if you can maybe afford it then. Some people are never happy.

Guest Guest

If taxpayers have to subsidize your housing, the least you can do is take care of their investment. If you want to live like animals, move to a zoo.

Guest Guest
If taxpayers have to subsidize your housing, the least you can do is take care of their investment. If you want to live like animals, move to a zoo.

This place is a zoo. And I do pay taxes and perhaps Ive been paying taxes for a lot longer than you been alive. Don't you have anything to do but worry about people's windows.? Although I do agreed with you about the knots in curtains. UGH!

Guest Guest
First of all you don't have to buy anything. The apts come with shades that are FREE. Second of all if you can't afford it here with the increase in rent try moving out and see if you can maybe afford it then. Some people are never happy.

Oh, but I am very happy, it dosen't bother me that I have no curtains up, but apparently it bothers you.

• 2 weeks later...

i bet that internet cable connection is not old, or that brand new HDTV, 60" flatscreen

Guest guest
Oh, but I am very happy, it dosen't bother me that I have no curtains up, but apparently it bothers you.

Your a pig the way you live,thats all there is too it.