Wasted Tax Dollars

Guest Worried Taxpayer

Guest Worried Taxpayer

I am worried that the town of Harrison's redevelopment will CRUMBLE like the ENCAP did and go belly up!!! once again we the taxpayers of this state are going to be stuck with that DUMP of debt!!!!!!!! from North Arlington. Also there is no way they are going to recoup that money because as it states in the Star Ledger it is long gone and paid to all the contractors.. WIth the way the housing markets are and with all the anticipated construction what will happen when the developers say we dont want to take a chance anymore in LOVELY HARRISON. I Guess the stupid morons who negotiated the deals are going to run and say we did the best we could for the town right? (NOT THAT ANYONE HAS ANY EXPERIENCE in redevelopment). HOPE THE MONEY FROM THE STATE COMES THROUGH CAUSE IF IT DOES NOT THEN THE TOWN MIGHT SHUT DOWN OR EVERY HOUSE IN THE TOWN WILL BE UP FOR SALE.

Guest Captain Kirk
I am worried that the town of Harrison's redevelopment will CRUMBLE like the ENCAP did and go belly up!!! once again we the taxpayers of this state are going to be stuck with that DUMP of debt!!!!!!!! from North Arlington. Also there is no way they are going to recoup that money because as it states in the Star Ledger it is long gone and paid to all the contractors.. WIth the way the housing markets are and with all the anticipated construction what will happen when the developers say we dont want to take a chance anymore in LOVELY HARRISON. I Guess the stupid morons who negotiated the deals are going to run and say we did the best we could for the town right? (NOT THAT ANYONE HAS ANY EXPERIENCE in redevelopment). HOPE THE MONEY FROM THE STATE COMES THROUGH CAUSE IF IT DOES NOT THEN THE TOWN MIGHT SHUT DOWN OR EVERY HOUSE IN THE TOWN WILL BE UP FOR SALE.

My house won't be up for sale. I love living in the "Center of the Universe."