TheoryKittens

Guest *Autonomous*

Guest *Autonomous*

As some may have deduced, TheoryCat is my wife. Earlier tonight she gave birth to our twins. It's boys! Everyone's healthy, though they're all staying at the hospital tonight for observation.

Guest Keith
As some may have deduced, TheoryCat is my wife. Earlier tonight she gave birth to our twins. It's boys! Everyone's healthy, though they're all staying at the hospital tonight for observation.

Congrats! May the grow to be healthy,happy and full of common sense.

Guest Keith
And hopefully non-smokers.

I am assuming that it s a shot at me personally so I must respond by saying "f**k you!" Is this still a free country or is it not?

Guest 2smart4u

"It's" boys ?? "They're" boys !! If you're smart you'll keep the Kool-Aid away from them.

Guest TheoryCat
"It's" boys ?? "They're" boys !! If you're smart you'll keep the Kool-Aid away from them.

Do you have to troll every thread? I suppose the cards saying "It's a boy!" are wrong too?

Also-could we not snipe at each other for once? We don't smoke, hopefully our children won't either. Not a jab at smokers, but it is an unhealthy habit.

Guest Guest
I am assuming that it s a shot at me personally so I must respond by saying "f**k you!" Is this still a free country or is it not?

As long as your freedoms don't affect mine.

Guest *Autonomous*

Seeing as how this thread pretty much proves that I'm straight, you might want to get over your obsession with me. I mean, I know neocon is the new gay stereotype, but get over it already.

Guest Guest
Do you have to troll every thread? I suppose the cards saying "It's a boy!" are wrong too?

Also-could we not snipe at each other for once? We don't smoke, hopefully our children won't either. Not a jab at smokers, but it is an unhealthy habit.

With people like Keith around you'll have to do more than hope.

Guest Guest
So, how is my smoking causing you problems.

I'm sure your the one smoker in the country that never smokes around non smokers.

Come on Keith, give it up.

Guest Keith
With people like Keith around you'll have to do more than hope.

Belive it or not I am very repsectful around non-smokers. Is it too much to ask the same courtesy be extended to me regarding my adult choices? I don't not want to turn this into a smoing thread but I think you were way out of line to bring it up they way you did when I just wanted to congratulate a fellow poster of the birth of thier child.