HAMPTON INN

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

Does anyone know anything about the woman found dead at the infamous Hotel? There have been a few since the place is in business The latest was this past week Only hope this was not like the Sussex St. incicent that still has not been brought to light to the public even though the poor woman was murdered and no arrests as of yet Check with the detective bureau there are enough of them standing arround

Guest Guest
Does anyone know anything about the woman found dead at the infamous Hotel? There have been a few since the place is in business The latest was this past week Only hope this was not like the Sussex St. incicent that still has not been brought to light to the public even though the poor woman was murdered and no arrests as of yet Check with the detective bureau there are enough of them standing arround

This is just another thing not brought to light. It is just an every day occurance in the town that doesn't have to be acknowledged There is nothing doing in Harrison that needs to be known The HPD claims they can't afford layoffs but if there is no crime why are all them needed? Notice some of the detectives in uniform and riding regular cars even during the night? I will just bet they still have their day positions in the DB and the uniform job is OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

You are just another town flunkie with a town job. The only OT at PD is street construction by Cramer, PSEG, etc. and it is paid by the company but the town does take a cut of the money. No matter how you slice it, I would rather have a cop making some OT to solve the ever increasing crime rate. Just because they are in uniform in an unmarked car doesn't mean it's OT. You, yes you moron, would rather have Fireman sleeping day and night making 100K than a cop at 60K making a little OT and actually BEING AWAKE. You have been programmed by Rodgers and McMole to be like that. I know you can't help it. I feel sorry for you. Unfortunately a 9 million dollar fire dept. is grossly out of proportion to the little hamlet in which you reside. Even if, and this is stretching it, there were three fires a year, thats 3 million per fire. I know that is an easier pill for you to swallow than a cop making a little OT which is only in your mind. Pay your enormous tax bill which is going to be grossly increased soon and already is being formulated. Pay your water bill to support all the town royalty working at PVSC (including council persons), get your cocktail party tickets, and shut up!!! Wait till you see the traffic and parking conditions when they build the low income housing. You will have to park on your roof. Thats my opinion.

Guest *Anonymous*

Nothing is going to be done about Hotel California. When the snow hits, the towns big money makers will need a discounted room so they don't have to hit 280 or the Parkway. Get with it, will ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
You are just another town flunkie with a town job. The only OT at PD is street construction by Cramer, PSEG, etc. and it is paid by the company but the town does take a cut of the money. No matter how you slice it, I would rather have a cop making some OT to solve the ever increasing crime rate. Just because they are in uniform in an unmarked car doesn't mean it's OT. You, yes you moron, would rather have Fireman sleeping day and night making 100K than a cop at 60K making a little OT and actually BEING AWAKE. You have been programmed by Rodgers and McMole to be like that. I know you can't help it. I feel sorry for you. Unfortunately a 9 million dollar fire dept. is grossly out of proportion to the little hamlet in which you reside. Even if, and this is stretching it, there were three fires a year, thats 3 million per fire. I know that is an easier pill for you to swallow than a cop making a little OT which is only in your mind. Pay your enormous tax bill which is going to be grossly increased soon and already is being formulated. Pay your water bill to support all the town royalty working at PVSC (including council persons), get your cocktail party tickets, and shut up!!! Wait till you see the traffic and parking conditions when they build the low income housing. You will have to park on your roof. Thats my opinion.

FIRST OF ALL NO TOWN JOB HERE THE DECTECTIVE WORKING IN UNIFORM IS RIDING IN A MARKED CAR SEEN THEM AS FOR THE CRIME ON THE RISE CHECK WITH THE CHIEF AND TOWN OFFICIALS BECAUSE THEY SAY NO CRIME IN TOWN SO WHY DO WE NEED MORE COPS???????????????NOW AS FOR THE FIRE DEPT. THEY MAY NOT PUT OUT ALOT OF FIRES BUT THEY ARE THERE IF NEEDED AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE THIS ATTITUDE HOPE WHEN YOU NEED EMS YOU CALL THE HPD TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS NOW TO GET TO THE TOPIC HERE WHICH WAS THE PROBLEMATIC HAMPTON INN AND THE DEATHS THERE CHECK THAT WILL YA???????????NOW AS FOR LOW INCOME HOUSING HOW WILL THAT BE A TRAFFIC AND PARKING CONDITION? TRY PARKING NOW CAN'T GET MUCH WORSE SO MORON GET OVER IT WILL YA??????????

Guest Miss Crabtree
FIRST OF ALL NO TOWN JOB HERE THE DECTECTIVE WORKING IN UNIFORM IS RIDING IN A MARKED CAR SEEN THEM AS FOR THE CRIME ON THE RISE CHECK WITH THE CHIEF AND TOWN OFFICIALS BECAUSE THEY SAY NO CRIME IN TOWN SO WHY DO WE NEED MORE COPS???????????????NOW AS FOR THE FIRE DEPT. THEY MAY NOT PUT OUT ALOT OF FIRES BUT THEY ARE THERE IF NEEDED AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE THIS ATTITUDE HOPE WHEN YOU NEED EMS YOU CALL THE HPD TO SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS NOW TO GET TO THE TOPIC HERE WHICH WAS THE PROBLEMATIC HAMPTON INN AND THE DEATHS THERE CHECK THAT WILL YA???????????NOW AS FOR LOW INCOME HOUSING HOW WILL THAT BE A TRAFFIC AND PARKING CONDITION? TRY PARKING NOW CAN'T GET MUCH WORSE SO MORON GET OVER IT WILL YA??????????

I hope that you are not a product of the Harrison school system! I counted 27 question marks and no periods or commas. You appear to be be the victim of "the fatal run-on sentence." To make matters worse, I've read your ramble several times and still can't make heads or tales out of what the hell you are trying to say. Well, the world needs trash collectors too! Good luck to you; and maybe you should forget about trying to get your GED! :lol:

Guest Guest

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY?

Guest Guest
Read the Journal today, the killer has been caught!

GET YOUR FACTS THIS WAS NOT A MURDER BUT A SUICIDE . YOU MIGHT BE REFERRING TO THE SUSSEX ST BUT NO ONE HAS SAID THAT KILLER WAS CAUGHT PLEASE GET THE AETICLE SO WE CAN FEEL SAFE AGAIN

Guest Guest
Please stop condemning the wonderful redevelopment of the Harrison waterfront. This is an unfortunate after effect of people opposing change. A couple of eggs sometimes get broken when making an omelette.

People want change, but change for the better. Do you think Harrison is better, since McDonough got elected?

Guest Guest
Please stop condemning the wonderful redevelopment of the Harrison waterfront. This is an unfortunate after effect of people opposing change. A couple of eggs sometimes get broken when making an omelette.

EGGS BROKEN? THESE EGGS ARE SCRAMBLED!!!!! THIS REDEVELOPMENT IS A DISGRACE TO LOOK AT LET ALONE THE COST TO THE TOWN ON TAX BREAKS YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK UNLESS YOU ARE ONE LIVING THERE AND GETTING THE PERK OF THE TAX BREAK.

Guest Guest
EGGS BROKEN? THESE EGGS ARE SCRAMBLED!!!!! THIS REDEVELOPMENT IS A DISGRACE TO LOOK AT LET ALONE THE COST TO THE TOWN ON TAX BREAKS YOU REALLY NEED TO TAKE A LOOK UNLESS YOU ARE ONE LIVING THERE AND GETTING THE PERK OF THE TAX BREAK.

Wait until the county increase comes in. thats a freaking joke and also wait until all the unions in town have their contracts settled by the arbitrator!!!!!!!! Now go put up your for sale sign.