BULGEFACE IS COMPUTER AND INTERNET ILLITERATE!

Manscape

Honestly...........I've seen seniors galore get computers and surf the Internet, like every other age group in society...........but Bulgeface John McCain? I'm truly shocked that he's such an embarassing sacrificial lamb coughed up by the disgraceful Republicans..........I cannot fathom how much FRAUD and DUPLICITY my fellow Americans are willing to tolerate from political DEADENDERS...........Bulgeface John McCain is pitiful and those people that assert to promote him to POTUS must think YOU and every other American are infinitely STUPID. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/6/1.../659/888/534064

Tech illiterate

by kos

Wed Jun 11, 2008 at 04:30:20 PM PDT

There are those who chafe a bit when we take shots at McCain's age, but there's always a deeper point lurking behind many of those shots (cheap or not) -- leading the world's sole superpower in this digital era should require basic understanding of those things which drive the modern culture and economy. Asked whether he is a Mac or PC person, McCain answered:

Neither, I'm an illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all of the assistance I can get.

Atrios responds,

I think in 2008 computer use and understanding of the internet should be part of the basic skill set we expect from people in positions of prominent public leadership. It's pretty much impossible to have any kind of understanding of how people in the modern world go about their lives and work without that. The internet is not a fad or the playground for 17 year olds.

Technology now infects every corner of our lives, from cell phones to computers to the internet. It has given us access to the worlds' libraries, empowering us with direct access to information. It has connected us with people all over this country and world, dramatically redefining what the word "community" means. It is dramatically reshaping entire sectors of our economy -- from the nation's thriving tech sector, to legacy sectors like publishing, music, motion picture, medicine, and retail. And how many workplaces remain without computers?

How can a candidate who admits he is stuck in the 20th century lead a country in the 21st, when he lacks even the most basic understanding of how this brave new century operates? He doesn't know how people interact and communicate. He doesn't know have the faintest idea of how they work. And this from the guy who once chaired the commerce committee!

Is it any wonder that McCain has been completely unable to adapt to the rigors of a 21st century campaign, in which YouTube and blogs can instantaneously expose every single one of his myriad flip flops and capture every one of his ghastly grins?

And no, McCain doesn't have his 72 years as an excuse. The median age of a Daily Kos reader used to be 45 years old, but I think that number is actually increasing -- 44 percent of this site's readership is over 50 years of age. Only 15 percent of this site's audience is 18-34.

Age isn't the dividing line. There are clearly those who evolve with the times, this site is testament to that fact. But there are those, like McCain, who insist on living in the era of James Garfield and Teddy Roosevelt. How that's supposed to help him lead the America of the 21st Century is beyond me.

Guest Guest
Honestly...........I've seen seniors galore get computers and surf the Internet, like every other age group in society...........but Bulgeface John McCain? I'm truly shocked that he's such an embarassing sacrificial lamb coughed up by the disgraceful Republicans..........I cannot fathom how much FRAUD and DUPLICITY my fellow Americans are willing to tolerate from political DEADENDERS...........Bulgeface John McCain is pitiful and those people that assert to promote him to POTUS must think YOU and every other American are infinitely STUPID. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/6/1.../659/888/534064

Tech illiterate

by kos

Wed Jun 11, 2008 at 04:30:20 PM PDT

There are those who chafe a bit when we take shots at McCain's age, but there's always a deeper point lurking behind many of those shots (cheap or not) -- leading the world's sole superpower in this digital era should require basic understanding of those things which drive the modern culture and economy. Asked whether he is a Mac or PC person, McCain answered:

Neither, I'm an illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all of the assistance I can get.

Atrios responds,

I think in 2008 computer use and understanding of the internet should be part of the basic skill set we expect from people in positions of prominent public leadership. It's pretty much impossible to have any kind of understanding of how people in the modern world go about their lives and work without that. The internet is not a fad or the playground for 17 year olds.

Technology now infects every corner of our lives, from cell phones to computers to the internet. It has given us access to the worlds' libraries, empowering us with direct access to information. It has connected us with people all over this country and world, dramatically redefining what the word "community" means. It is dramatically reshaping entire sectors of our economy -- from the nation's thriving tech sector, to legacy sectors like publishing, music, motion picture, medicine, and retail. And how many workplaces remain without computers?

How can a candidate who admits he is stuck in the 20th century lead a country in the 21st, when he lacks even the most basic understanding of how this brave new century operates? He doesn't know how people interact and communicate. He doesn't know have the faintest idea of how they work. And this from the guy who once chaired the commerce committee!

Is it any wonder that McCain has been completely unable to adapt to the rigors of a 21st century campaign, in which YouTube and blogs can instantaneously expose every single one of his myriad flip flops and capture every one of his ghastly grins?

And no, McCain doesn't have his 72 years as an excuse. The median age of a Daily Kos reader used to be 45 years old, but I think that number is actually increasing -- 44 percent of this site's readership is over 50 years of age. Only 15 percent of this site's audience is 18-34.

Age isn't the dividing line. There are clearly those who evolve with the times, this site is testament to that fact. But there are those, like McCain, who insist on living in the era of James Garfield and Teddy Roosevelt. How that's supposed to help him lead the America of the 21st Century is beyond me.

Compare this to the man that revolutionized melding Internet with politics. A very stark contrast indeed.

Guest 2smart4u
Compare this to the man that revolutionized melding Internet with politics. A very stark contrast indeed.

Regurgitating the "dailykos" ?? The most hateful, vile and deceitful website is a big hit with Manscum. What a surprise.

Guest Guest
Regurgitating the "dailykos" ??

No. See, I do this really moron thing called "thinking", (tip of the hat to Carlin) which allows me to speak without having to mindlessly repeat a partisan talking point. What I wrote came from my own mind. I know that's a new thing to you, but seriously, it's possible.

Guest Guest

McCain clearly, and admittedly, doesn't have the Internet knowhow needed to keep pace with and stay one step ahead of modern terrorist groups, which all now use social networking online to communicate and plan with each other.

Just another reason I'd feel safer with Obama as President.

Guest 2smart4u
McCain clearly, and admittedly, doesn't have the Internet knowhow needed to keep pace with and stay one step ahead of modern terrorist groups, which all now use social networking online to communicate and plan with each other.

Just another reason I'd feel safer with Obama as President.

Excellent reasoning ! You'll go far in life, maybe even get promoted to french fries.

Guest Guest
Excellent reasoning ! You'll go far in life, maybe even get promoted to french fries.

You troll a local forum, so I find it pretty hilarious that you're trying to be sarcastic about how far someone else is going in life.

Let me know when you find A life, little boy. :angry: