What the HECK?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I havent been in town for a few weeks. Las night driving down Kearny Ave, I was greeted by that Monstrosity they just built in front (ok, in back) of Lincoln School. They couldnt have done ANYTHING else with that other than a 2 story high 50 foot long slab of Nothing??? If any commercial entity tried to do that on Kearny Ave the town would have had a fit. WTG town of Kearny again you manage to show your A$$.

Guest Guest
I havent been in town for a few weeks. Las night driving down Kearny Ave, I was greeted by that Monstrosity they just built in front (ok, in back) of Lincoln School. They couldnt have done ANYTHING else with that other than a 2 story high 50 foot long slab of Nothing??? If any commercial entity tried to do that on Kearny Ave the town would have had a fit. WTG town of Kearny again you manage to show your A$$.

They are TCUs. With the emphasis on T for temporary.

I just that myself, it look s like some type of correctional facility. I mean kids dislike school as it is and if thats what they are going to use for students, I will send my children to a different school, and you are right, if a business tried to to that they would be denied.

Guest Guest

Calm down. Those are temporary classrooms during construction.

Guest Guest
Calm down. Those are temporary classrooms during construction.

Take a look sometime at the history of Govt and "Temporary" buildings. I can think of half a dozen towns that had "Temporary" buildings/trailers set up a decade ago, and they're still in use.