12:00 Meeting ?

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Are you F---ing kidding me ?? A 12:00 meeting on a Monday !! Why doesn't this clown just come right out and say it, "We don't want the public

at this meeting" ?? Only in Harrison could a mayor get away with this. This is a slap in the face to the citizens and he knows it. And you know what ?

He doesn't give a s--t. This SOB needs to be impeached, along with the Zombies that approved this meeting time.

Guest guest
Are you F---ing kidding me ?? A 12:00 meeting on a Monday !! Why doesn't this clown just come right out and say it, "We don't want the public

at this meeting" ?? Only in Harrison could a mayor get away with this. This is a slap in the face to the citizens and he knows it. And you know what ?

He doesn't give a s--t. This SOB needs to be impeached, along with the Zombies that approved this meeting time.

Don't forget to be there on your lunch hour people.

Guest Guest

It is not offen that I agree with anyone on this site, but, you are 100% right. Why, and I say Why at noon time. I know they all have jobs, how does this matter work with their employers. Oh I forgot, they all kiss ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mayor of Harrison really honestly needs to go, he has done nothing for the town, also he never even takes his time to spend it with the people of the town. He really is out for himself along with the entire crew.

When the town people wake up it will be to late. He has ruined the town, run it into the ground and no one can get it back. It will take a very long time to have the town that we all should have. Take pride in this town, vote the enitre crew out. Put new blood in there.

A noon time meeting, when no one can attend is that not a slap. Everyone WORKS, why not at night?

Mayor McDumber is a asshole.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest capt. bligh
It is not offen that I agree with anyone on this site, but, you are 100% right. Why, and I say Why at noon time. I know they all have jobs, how does this matter work with their employers. Oh I forgot, they all kiss ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mayor of Harrison really honestly needs to go, he has done nothing for the town, also he never even takes his time to spend it with the people of the town. He really is out for himself along with the entire crew.

When the town people wake up it will be to late. He has ruined the town, run it into the ground and no one can get it back. It will take a very long time to have the town that we all should have. Take pride in this town, vote the enitre crew out. Put new blood in there.

A noon time meeting, when no one can attend is that not a slap. Everyone WORKS, why not at night?

Mayor McDumber is a asshole.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason is quite simple, like he is.

you would be cutting into the whales beach time other than at this time 12 noon.

Guest Guest
the reason is quite simple, like he is.

you would be cutting into the whales beach time other than at this time 12 noon.

This is where you cross the line. Are comments like these really that necessary, do they make you or anybody feel better. I feel sorry for you and your lack of self esteem!

Guest Guest

NOT EVERYONE WORKS! Everyone connected to Godfather Ray receives a healthy check, but actual work is not a prerequisite for that money. I am referrring mainly town jobs which require as much brainpower as a chimpanzee for 100K but also the Fire Department. Thats my opinion.

Guest Guest

So what happen that the meeting that only the PVSC guys and town workers could make. Did the yes men all say yes when the mayor said yes. Or did the no yes men all say no when the mayor said no.

Guest BlueTideBacker
This is where you cross the line. Are comments like these really that necessary, do they make you or anybody feel better. I feel sorry for you and your lack of self esteem!

"Self esteem" ?? How about RESPECT ! Respect for the taxpayers that cannot attend 12:00 meetings on a Monday. Respect for the taxpayers that

get a bigger tax bill every year because of the out of control spending of this mayor and his zombie followers on the council. This mayor and council

made decisions to re-develop this town without ANY INPUT from the taxpayers, no referendums on the spending plans, no referendum on building

a soccer stadium and no referendum on building a zillion town houses.

There is no such thing as "crossing the line" when it comes to this mayor and his zombie squad.

Guest guest
So what happen that the meeting that only the PVSC guys and town workers could make. Did the yes men all say yes when the mayor said yes. Or did the no yes men all say no when the mayor said no.

I guess Mayor McDonough's plan worked. Joe Wood couldn't make a noon time meeting and the Star Ledger, Kearny Journal and the Observer don't care about reporting the news in Harrison so we won't ever know what happened at high noon. I wish that Chris Christie would pay some attention to our little town. He should cross the Passaic River and look into all the special deals afforded the developers. The rules don't apply to them only to us long time residents. God help us get rid of these crooks.

Guest Guest

Apparently the rules don't apply to our town for the State mandated "Hiring freeze". All I can say is that you will see a new employee in the Senior Center on Monday morning.

Guest Guest
I guess Mayor McDonough's plan worked. Joe Wood couldn't make a noon time meeting and the Star Ledger, Kearny Journal and the Observer don't care about reporting the news in Harrison so we won't ever know what happened at high noon. I wish that Chris Christie would pay some attention to our little town. He should cross the Passaic River and look into all the special deals afforded the developers. The rules don't apply to them only to us long time residents. God help us get rid of these crooks.

Does this include you and Maria, "Stevie Boy"? Feeling the pressure of the fines on your illegal apartment and construction?

Guest gguest
Apparently the rules don't apply to our town for the State mandated "Hiring freeze". All I can say is that you will see a new employee in the Senior Center on Monday morning.

That's so wrong Mayor. So many people put in for part time jobs and were told Hiring Freeze.

Guest Guest
Does this include you and Maria, "Stevie Boy"? Feeling the pressure of the fines on your illegal apartment and construction?

You are one sick puppy with a Steve and Maria fetish. If they owe money, and the fines are legit, I'm sure the courts will make sure there paid. Meanwhile why don't you crawl back in you hole.

Guest Dicky Deux

How can they have a meeting at 12 noon? Aren't some of the players on the clock at Passaic Valley during the work week? How much of a "lunch hour" are they getting at at PVSC? Well, I'm sure they don't have to "thumb-in" at the Valley like the town employees do.

It doesn't matter anyway, all the people that complain about a 12 noon meeting time are the same ones that never show up at the 7PM meetings. The attendance at those things is pathetic. Even if you're afraid to open your mouth at the meetings (fear of termination or transfer) you should at least go and see how they've sold out the taxpayers. I don't understand how the zombies in this town just stand by and allow all this sh#t to happen.

Guest Guest
You are one sick puppy with a Steve and Maria fetish. If they owe money, and the fines are legit, I'm sure the courts will make sure there paid. Meanwhile why don't you crawl back in you hole.

Just sorry I voted for you Steve! Did I hit a nerve? Won't make the same mistake again - voting for you or Maria to represent me, when you only care about yourselves. Look up the meaning of fetish, idiot.

Guest Guest
Just sorry I voted for you Steve! Did I hit a nerve? Won't make the same mistake again - voting for you or Maria to represent me, when you only care about yourselves. Look up the meaning of fetish, idiot.

I did look it up and you do have one.