The Scum that Asserts to Continue the Bush Disaster

Manscape

No surprise in the CNN posting below is there?. The Bush regime deadenders take their epic mess, BRAZENLY deny the reality of it, then desperately promote BULGEFACE JOHN McCAIN with what else but..................FEAR?

Read these KOTW postings with some regularity, do you? Then, as you read the article folllowing this paragraph, please consider the childish, stupid and often PERVERSE retorts that come with grand predictabilty from the KOTW deadenders on this forum that are the rats that enjoy the stench of their sinking BUSH-ship. :angry::lol::lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/23/mcc...rism/index.html

FRESNO, California (CNN) -- An adviser to Sen. John McCain apologized Monday for saying a terrorist attack on the United States would be "a big advantage" for the Republican presidential candidate.

Adviser Charlie Black apologized for saying McCain's campaign would benefit from another U.S. terror attack.

McCain said he "strenuously" disagreed with the remark.

Charlie Black, a senior adviser to McCain, said he "deeply regrets" his comments to Fortune magazine.

"They were inappropriate," Black told reporters at a fund-raising event in California. "I recognize that John McCain has devoted his entire life to protecting his country."

And McCain distanced himself from the comments, saying he "cannot imagine" why Black would make them.

"It's not true," McCain said. "I've worked tirelessly since 9/11 to prevent another attack on the United States of America. My record is very clear."

McCain cited his work on the Senate Armed Services Committee and his role in creating the 9/11 Commission in describing his efforts to stop terrorist attacks on American soil.

"If he said that, and I do not know the context, I strenuously disagree," McCain said.

Sen. Barack Obama's campaign called Black's remarks an example of "cynical and divisive" politics.

"Barack Obama welcomes a debate about terrorism with John McCain, who has fully supported the Bush policies that have taken our eye off of al Qaeda, failed to bring Osama bin Laden to justice and made us less safe," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton.

"The fact that John McCain's top adviser says that a terrorist attack on American soil would be a 'big advantage' for their political campaign is a complete disgrace, and is exactly the kind of politics that needs to change," he added.

In a Fortune interview, posted on the magazine's Web site Monday, Black said the Arizona senator demonstrated his fluency in foreign policy and security matters following the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in December.

Bhutto's killing was an "unfortunate event," he said, but McCain's "knowledge and ability to talk about it reemphasized that this is the guy who's ready to be commander-in-chief. And it helped us."

Asked if McCain would stand to benefit from a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, Black answered, "Certainly it would be a big advantage to him."

A McCain campaign official said Black, the former chairman of the lobbying firm BKSH & Associates, does not explicitly remember saying the comment, but does not dispute it. According to the official, he was trying to emphasize that McCain is favored on national security issues.

On the day of Bhutto's December assassination, McCain seemed to suggest the calamity could offer him some political benefit.

"I'm the one with the experience, the knowledge and the judgment," he told CNN's Dana Bash. "So perhaps it may serve to enhance those credentials."

Guest Patriot

No surprise in the CNN posting below is there?. The Bush regime deadenders take their epic mess, BRAZENLY deny the reality of it, then desperately promote BULGEFACE JOHN McCAIN with what else but..................FEAR?

Read these KOTW postings with some regularity, do you? Then, as you read the article folllowing this paragraph, please consider the childish, stupid and often PERVERSE retorts that come with grand predictabilty from the KOTW deadenders on this forum that are the rats that enjoy the stench of their sinking BUSH-ship. :angry::lol::lol:

FRESNO, California (CNN) -- An adviser to Sen. John McCain apologized Monday for saying a terrorist attack on the United States would be "a big advantage" for the Republican presidential candidate.

Adviser Charlie Black apologized for saying McCain's campaign would benefit from another U.S. terror attack.

Charlie Black, a senior adviser to McCain, said he "deeply regrets" his comments to Fortune magazine.

"They were inappropriate," Black told reporters at a fund-raising event in California. "I recognize that John McCain has devoted his entire life to protecting his country."

And McCain distanced himself from the comments, saying he "cannot imagine" why Black would make them.

"It's not true," McCain said. "I've worked tirelessly since 9/11 to prevent another attack on the United States of America. My record is very clear."

McCain cited his work on the Senate Armed Services Committee and his role in creating the 9/11 Commission in describing his efforts to stop terrorist attacks on American soil.

"If he said that, and I do not know the context, I strenuously disagree," McCain said.

Sen. Barack Obama's campaign called Black's remarks an example of "cynical and divisive" politics.

"Barack Obama welcomes a debate about terrorism with John McCain, who has fully supported the Bush policies that have taken our eye off of al Qaeda, failed to bring Osama bin Laden to justice and made us less safe," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton.

"The fact that John McCain's top adviser says that a terrorist attack on American soil would be a 'big advantage' for their political campaign is a complete disgrace, and is exactly the kind of politics that needs to change," he added.

In a Fortune interview, posted on the magazine's Web site Monday, Black said the Arizona senator demonstrated his fluency in foreign policy and security matters following the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in December.

Bhutto's killing was an "unfortunate event," he said, but McCain's "knowledge and ability to talk about it reemphasized that this is the guy who's ready to be commander-in-chief. And it helped us."

Asked if McCain would stand to benefit from a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, Black answered, "Certainly it would be a big advantage to him."

A McCain campaign official said Black, the former chairman of the lobbying firm BKSH & Associates, does not explicitly remember saying the comment, but does not dispute it. According to the official, he was trying to emphasize that McCain is favored on national security issues.

On the day of Bhutto's December assassination, McCain seemed to suggest the calamity could offer him some political benefit.

"I'm the one with the experience, the knowledge and the judgment," he told CNN's Dana Bash. "So perhaps it may serve to enhance those credentials."

I'd like to see you type a long, raving diatribe against Obama for his blatant flip-flop on taking public funds. After all the "sincere" speeches

he gave about reforming the financing process, I felt certain he would never go back on his word on this issue.

It goes to show you, Obama is just another lying SOB, he'll say whatever he thinks the audience wants to hear. BTW, I hope your momma

keeps all sharp objects away from you after McCain wins in Nov. It's tough to get blood out of carpeting.

Guest Guest
I'd like to see you type a long, raving diatribe against Obama for his blatant flip-flop on taking public funds.

We'll let you know when he does. As it stands, he talked about coming to an agreement on public funding given that his opponent "forgoes private funding" among other things, which McCain DIDN'T do, exemplified by him trying to opt out of public financing after he spent more than the public financing system would let him.

I'd like to see you type a long, raving diatribe against Obama for his blatant flip-flop on taking public funds. After all the "sincere" speeches

he gave about reforming the financing process, I felt certain he would never go back on his word on this issue.

It goes to show you, Obama is just another lying SOB, he'll say whatever he thinks the audience wants to hear. BTW, I hope your momma

keeps all sharp objects away from you after McCain wins in Nov. It's tough to get blood out of carpeting.

Read these KOTW postings with some regularity, do you? Then, as you read the article folllowing this paragraph, please consider the childish, stupid and often PERVERSE retorts that come with grand predictabilty from the KOTW deadenders on this forum that are the rats that enjoy the stench of their sinking BUSH-ship.

:angry::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

How about YOU typing a LOGICAL (Yeah, Right!) defense of ONE of Bush's MAJOR Flip-Flops, campaiging with a belief against using the military for nation building and proceeding to do just that?

At least a change in campaign fininacing won't cause thousands of preventable deaths and put the country deeper in debt.

Guest TheoryCat
BTW, I hope your momma

What a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest Guest

He opted out for good reasons. You would love him limiting his funding while right wing 527s attack him. You'll say anything that you think helps your cause.

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the nation and the world, he isn't Obambi. He's a tough, shrewd politician and he is going to win.

Guest Patriot
He opted out for good reasons. You would love him limiting his funding while right wing 527s attack him. You'll say anything that you think helps your cause.

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for the nation and the world, he isn't Obambi. He's a tough, shrewd politician and he is going to win.

"tough, shrewd" ?? More like naive, inexperienced and loony left.

I would love to be able to bet you a sizable amount of money on the election. But Oh Well, I'll just have to gloat on KOTW.

Guest Guest

Bush had plenty of experience when he got into office. He's living proof experience doesn't mean a damned thing. No one is ever truly ready to be President anyway--it's like parenting.

I would love to be able to bet you a sizable amount of money on the election. But Oh Well, I'll just have to gloat on KOTW.

Yeah, 'cause you can't put your money where your mouth is. I'm sure quite a number of people would bet against the man who thought Giuliani was going to win it all.

Guest Guest

But you do it at the cost of being an ass. You don't even try to think things through. You're like Tokyo Rose. You just parrot right wing talking points.