Wood's letter to the Editor

Guest elHarrisonian

Guest Guest
I agree, too bad all balls and no brains!

More brains than you have my friend he is doing a great service to the town where you are sitting on a pc knocking someone who is trying to clean up the s**t in the town

Guest guest
More brains than you have my friend he is doing a great service to the town where you are sitting on a pc knocking someone who is trying to clean up the s**t in the town

At one time his mother was for the Mayor. Then she got her job and now puts him down.

Guest Guest
At one time his mother was for the Mayor. Then she got her job and now puts him down.

Maybe she woke up and discovered what was going on. One day you just might do the same or maybe if your job doesn't pan out we will hear from you in a different light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I agree, too bad all balls and no brains!

You are right, just listen to him when he asks questions at the council meeting!?!?! He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. Joe Wood and the McComics perfect together!

Guest guest

In my opinion, someone at a taped meeting should bring up exactly whar Karen Comer does for a living. What are her educational prerequisites for running health dept. in the town. You never see her, she does nothing for the children or seniors, so why why is she one of the highest paid employees in Hudson County. She should attend the next taped meeting at put these issues to rest.

Guest Guest
In my opinion, someone at a taped meeting should bring up exactly whar Karen Comer does for a living. What are her educational prerequisites for running health dept. in the town. You never see her, she does nothing for the children or seniors, so why why is she one of the highest paid employees in Hudson County. She should attend the next taped meeting at put these issues to rest.

Then show up and ask.

Guest Guest
Then show up and ask.

You'll get the chance on Monday June 30th at noon time to ask at the special noon time meeting of the Mayor and Council. Someone should take the opportunity to ask the mayor about why he feels it necessary to continue to hold special council meetings when most folks cannot make.