overnight police patrols

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

so it seems one Harrison Police officer's idea of patrolling at night is sitting in his patrol car with his girlfriend talking from 2-4am. I thought the police are short handed, but they have time to sit in the same spot with the car idling for 2 hours talking. Seeing this has lessened my sympathy for their cry of layoffs.

What a waste of tax dollars.

Get to work you horny lazy sod!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Howdy Dootie
so it seems one Harrison Police officer's idea of patrolling at night is sitting in his patrol car with his girlfriend talking from 2-4am. I thought the police are short handed, but they have time to sit in the same spot with the car idling for 2 hours talking. Seeing this has lessened my sympathy for their cry of layoffs.

Why didn't you call the Police Dept., probably because yo're making this story up, ******!

Hell its only human nature to hate those who yoiu fear are coming to take you away, enough said...

Guest Guest

Give us his name, and report it to Internal Affairs. If this is true, he could be disciplined for not properly patrolling his post and if any hanky panking took place, he could be charged with misconduct in office.

Guest Guest

Where might this be? Why don't you get the car number and report him?

Guest Guest

"Why didn't you call the Police Dept., probably because yo're making this story up, ******!

Hell its only human nature to hate those who yoiu fear are coming to take you away, enough said..."

Why the hell would I make this up? A letter has been written to the Chief of Police and if it continues, more letters will be written to more people. I don't fear anyone, especially the cop that was sitting in his car that night. I just think it's a waste of tax $$$ to pay this guy to do NOTHING for 2 hours.

"maybe this cop was on a fixed post and could not leave the areas he was in"

Don't think so. But it would be ok for his girlfriend to sit in the car with him while on a fixed post?

"Give us his name, and report it to Internal Affairs."

How would I know his name unless I walked up to the car and asked him at 3am. And as I said, a letter has been written.

Guest sara k.

I know of one house in Harrison that has frequent visits from police officers. Perhaps they are family or friends?

Or just someone who is very "in" with the cops of the town. In that case, what can be done? It won't matter.

Harrison has always had cliques. Some people think they own the town and act accordingly. I've lived here for

over 25 years, so I know.

Guest Guest

Its actually two houses, the ******* or the *******. If they called and said that someone other than a white perseon was on their block a whole squad was sent by the supervisors and the Mayor would monitor the radio to call HQ and ask if everything was OK.

Guest Guest
I know of one house in Harrison that has frequent visits from police officers. Perhaps they are family or friends?

Or just someone who is very "in" with the cops of the town. In that case, what can be done? It won't matter.

Harrison has always had cliques. Some people think they own the town and act accordingly. I've lived here for

Where is this house?

Guest Barney
where did this happen?

Perhaps the Officer was giving the young lady lessons on mouth to mouth rescitation Our Cops are trained in Community Relations. He was just using his training. That's why cops carry nightsticks, they're not just used to battle thugs. What better time to give these lessons during the midnight tour after the bars close and things are slow. At least he was alert. Some young ladies troll at night and they are attracted to men in uniform. I hoped he helped her out with her needs.

Guest Guest
maybe this cop was on a fixed post and could not leave the areas he was in

Fixed Post?????????????? You really need a reality check you are in HARRISON REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The area is the TOWN I do have a question though WHO PAYS THEIR CELL PHONE BILLS??????????

I would really like yo be on their plan because they have to have unlimited time they are on the phone standing and riding arround the town all the time Check that out will ya

Guest Guest
Fixed Post?????????????? You really need a reality check you are in HARRISON REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The area is the TOWN I do have a question though WHO PAYS THEIR CELL PHONE BILLS??????????

I would really like yo be on their plan because they have to have unlimited time they are on the phone standing and riding arround the town all the time Check that out will ya

Post the name of the street

Guest Guest

CLEVELAND AVENUE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HEADQUARTERS HARRISON AVENUE FRONT OF TOWN HALL YOU CAN ALSO LOOK AT THE POLICE CARS RIDING ARROUND WITH NO SEAT BELTS AND THE PHONE STUCK TO THE EARS CHECK IT OUT

Guest Barney

If you see a Police Officer doing something wrong report it to Internal Affairs and the Chief. Get the time, date, patrol car number and the area, and the Officer's name if you know it. Don't post it on this web because the Officer will be forewarned and discontinue his inappropriate behavior.

Guest Columbo

Quit showing your jealousy at not being able to make it as a Cop. You know they get all the best tail, and even the married woman call the cops during the day to check on something suspicious at their house. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Who cares what happened at Popeyes or anywhere else for that matter. The Cops have it made because no matter even if it's off duty, they gotta earn (side job$). Let the fireladies sleep, who cares? In the end, if you closed the fire houses no one in town would even notice, but if you closed the PD every gangbanger in the area would be taking a piece of your sorry ass. When someone is kicking in your door or climbing in your window at 3 A.M. are you gonna call the Firemen? They wouldn't wake up and try to help if every guy in that firehouse was armed with an axe. Thats my opinion.

Guest Guest
If you see a Police Officer doing something wrong report it to Internal Affairs and the Chief. Get the time, date, patrol car number and the area, and the Officer's name if you know it. Don't post it on this web because the Officer will be forewarned and discontinue his inappropriate behavior.

Yeah right Who is Internal Affairs? As for the chief he needs to be checked on too he has to be blind not to see what is going on as for being warned do you really believe they will stop this behavior ??Dream on my friend

Guest guest

Who are you to "WARN" the Police Chief. Another payroll flunkie, thats who. You couldn't find a bad apple in the Police Dept. although you are a worm that lives in the apple. Look at where the real crime is happening. Multiple jobs, multiple pensions, hired felons, jobs paying astronomical fees that are not necessary, the Fire Dept., and the Council holding a town meeting in the middle of the afternoon when they are working their supposedly busy jobs.

• 4 weeks later...

I have def seen this in Numerous occasions and its always the same officers :rolleyes:
maybe this cop was on a fixed post and could not leave the areas he was in
Give us his name, and report it to Internal Affairs. If this is true, he could be disciplined for not properly patrolling his post and if any hanky panking took place, he could be charged with misconduct in office.
Where might this be? Why don't you get the car number and report him?
where did this happen?

i have known people who have witness certain situations as well as even worser offenses.... i know where... but im not going to say :o... everybodies been there alllll the time im sure of it

Guest Ugly As*

You know sh*t your one of those uniform hoe hoping to score. remember you and your family survive on taxpayers money. so crawl back into that scum infested hole you call home and shut your trap! your the first to bash the cops yet they serve your unwanted family issues! funny you should attend one of those council meetings and speak up then, oh that's right your town jobs are at risk?? wouldn't want to show your true colors continue with the spy work your time will be up soon enough!

Guest nosey betch

seems to me the only horny hoe here is you! how do you know he was speaking to his girlfriend? you have a spy kit?? your just HORNY for the cops ADMIT IT! why don't you complain about the hfd? they take their whole equipment out for meal runs, oh that's right they aren't as HOT and SEXY as the hpd GOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy yourself a plastic friend n go to town sounds like you need it BADLY!

Guest bluetooth
CLEVELAND AVENUE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HEADQUARTERS HARRISON AVENUE FRONT OF TOWN HALL YOU CAN ALSO LOOK AT THE POLICE CARS RIDING ARROUND WITH NO SEAT BELTS AND THE PHONE STUCK TO THE EARS CHECK IT OUT

bluetooth b8tch!

Guest u r stupid
Quit showing your jealousy at not being able to make it as a Cop. You know they get all the best tail, and even the married woman call the cops during the day to check on something suspicious at their house. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Who cares what happened at Popeyes or anywhere else for that matter. The Cops have it made because no matter even if it's off duty, they gotta earn (side job$). Let the fireladies sleep, who cares? In the end, if you closed the fire houses no one in town would even notice, but if you closed the PD every gangbanger in the area would be taking a piece of your sorry ass. When someone is kicking in your door or climbing in your window at 3 A.M. are you gonna call the Firemen? They wouldn't wake up and try to help if every guy in that firehouse was armed with an axe. Thats my opinion.

UR STUPID! LEARN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!