Channel 35

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, those of us who have satellite TV (and judging from the number of dishes on roofs in Harrison, that's a lot of people) are unable to view the town announcements that are shown on Cable channel 35. Is there any way to get the same info posted onto a satellite channel so we can see them too?

• 1 month later...
Hey, those of us who have satellite TV (and judging from the number of dishes on roofs in Harrison, that's a lot of people) are unable to view the town announcements that are shown on Cable channel 35. Is there any way to get the same info posted onto a satellite channel so we can see them too?

all those satelite dishes TVs are for the soccer games in south america and europe

trust me.. nothing special is on channel 35..

Guest Guest
all those satelite dishes TVs are for the soccer games in south america and europe

trust me.. nothing special is on channel 35..

Those dishes are there because the company does not take them down when people move out or discontinue service. They just keep installing new ones at a high fee. If this continues the town will be covered by dishes, even if they are not working.

Guest Guest

I have a dish and promise that I'm not watching South American soccer games. Realize that there isn't anything special on Channel 35, just would like town announcements to be accessible to everyone.

I have a dish and promise that I'm not watching South American soccer games. Realize that there isn't anything special on Channel 35, just would like town announcements to be accessible to everyone.

if they made "announcements" then people in this town might actually have a clue whats going on, but would they have channel 34 in spanish?

if they made "announcements" then people in this town might actually have a clue whats going on, but would they have channel 34 in spanish?

Those dishes are there because the company does not take them down when people move out or discontinue service. They just keep installing new ones at a high fee. If this continues the town will be covered by dishes, even if they are not working.

yeah im not a dish owner, really didnt know the company just leaves it up their.. ohwell thats the home-owners issue anyways