When do Harrison residents say ENOUGH?

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Nepotism, cronyism, endless bonded debt, disgraceful council behavior, the mayor walking out of council meetings to avoid answering questions,

runaway redevelopment and a school system that can't handle it. Just a few of the highlights of my old home town.

My question to the townspeople is this: When do you all say enough and begin a recall of this mayor ? I can't imagine another town anywhere

which would put up with this circus.

Guest guest
Nepotism, cronyism, endless bonded debt, disgraceful council behavior, the mayor walking out of council meetings to avoid answering questions,

runaway redevelopment and a school system that can't handle it. Just a few of the highlights of my old home town.

My question to the townspeople is this: When do you all say enough and begin a recall of this mayor ? I can't imagine another town anywhere

which would put up with this circus.

Let's have the recall for Mayor asap. I'm sure half of the town including town workers will agree. Let's get the ball rolling.

Guest 0D3E09

YES, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE MCCORMICKS , LET HAVE A RECALL AND RID OURSELVES OF THESE SELF INDULGENT A$$H***S THEY ARE ONLY TRING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE WITH THE TOWN, AND ONCE THEIR SUPPORTERS SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE AND SEND THEM OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL................

Guest Guest

The McCormicks are the only council members who have made it thru life without having everything handed to them. What would Mike Rodges or Mandaglio do without their town and PVSC jobs? They would be cashiers at Walmart.

Guest Oh Get With IT!
YES, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE MCCORMICKS , LET HAVE A RECALL AND RID OURSELVES OF THESE SELF INDULGENT A$$H***S THEY ARE ONLY TRING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE WITH THE TOWN, AND ONCE THEIR SUPPORTERS SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE AND SEND THEM OUT OF TOWN ON A RAIL................

I want to see Mahogany led out of the Town Hall with a collection of his present council members with Brown Bags over their heads!

Guest Guest

As a resident of the second ward, I will back you against them if you choose to run. As long as you are respectful and literate. I learned too late that they are neither when I voted for them last time. Well live and learn. I had no idea they lived in an apartment without a certificate of occupancy until recently. How is this allowed? Anyone else would be fined and or made to comply. Why are they exempt from this requirement?

Guest Guest

First you need to learn how to spell TRYING Then you must admit to yourself that the only HONEST ones TRYING to get Harrison back are the Mc Cormicks You really should jump on that rail yourself because just maybe you are going to go down with the rest of the crooks for whom you must work for!

Guest Politics Watcher

Yes, they have a lot of nerve asking questions and demanding answers. What do they think this is a Democracy?

I'm sure Frank Rodgers is rolling over in his grave. He never would have let any independent thought such as theirs to even get as far as it has.

He taught his machine members to react better than they have. Ending the meeting by running away is not a sign of a strong leader or machine.

The machine members know this and have already discussed what they would should have done.

They are right. They were embarrassed to be chased off by the McCormicks.

Jimmy Doran has the right stuff check the video of the meeting. He would have fought to end.

At least one of Franks people has what he had. It's called pollitical guts.

I give this round to the McCormicks, for chasing the Machine out of the Town hall. This may have been a historical turning point for Harrison politics.

Pete and Murray failed Ray in not prepareing him to be able to defend himself when asked questions about the redevelopment. I hope that there is not a method to their actions. What is the saying "every man for himself."

As I see it. Two leaders can be seen on the video of the last meeting Jim Doran and Steve McCormick. Check the video and tell me if I'm wrong.

I know at least two machine members agree with me.

Guest Little Bit of Luck
The McCormicks are the only council members who have made it thru life without having everything handed to them. What would Mike Rodges or Mandaglio do without their town and PVSC jobs? They would be cashiers at Walmart.

Once again, where did Mandaglio come from who invented her? Mike Rodgers could get a job Bartending or checking proof at COSMOS, on Harrison Avenue. Loves the place, and the honies?

Guest Guest
Yes, they have a lot of nerve asking questions and demanding answers. What do they think this is a Democracy?

I'm sure Frank Rodgers is rolling over in his grave. He never would have let any independent thought such as theirs to even get as far as it has.

He taught his machine members to react better than they have. Ending the meeting by running away is not a sign of a strong leader or machine.

The machine members know this and have already discussed what they would should have done.

They are right. They were embarrassed to be chased off by the McCormicks.

Jimmy Doran has the right stuff check the video of the meeting. He would have fought to end.

At least one of Franks people has what he had. It's called pollitical guts.

I give this round to the McCormicks, for chasing the Machine out of the Town hall. This may have been a historical turning point for Harrison politics.

Pete and Murray failed Ray in not prepareing him to be able to defend himself when asked questions about the redevelopment. I hope that there is not a method to their actions. What is the saying "every man for himself."

As I see it. Two leaders can be seen on the video of the last meeting Jim Doran and Steve McCormick. Check the video and tell me if I'm wrong.

I know at least two machine members agree with me.

If you think the McCormicks are the answer, god help us. Perhaps Jim Doran could do a good job. Ray has a different mostly nonconfrontational style. He has worked a long time and to the best of his ability to get the redevelopment we desperatly need. The McCormicks simply build what they want where they want when they want, the heck with the construction dep't. and proper procedure, they don't know what a building permit or certificate of occupancy looks like. Are these the people you want dealing with the developers?? I do not think so!

Guest I need some now!
If you think the McCormicks are the answer, god help us. Perhaps Jim Doran could do a good job. Ray has a different mostly nonconfrontational style. He has worked a long time and to the best of his ability to get the redevelopment we desperatly need. The McCormicks simply build what they want where they want when they want, the heck with the construction dep't. and proper procedure, they don't know what a building permit or certificate of occupancy looks like. Are these the people you want dealing with the developers?? I do not think so!

Wher do you buy your crack from?, I need a fix, and I know you must smoke some great shit!!!

Guest Jimmy Crack-Corn!
Wher do you buy your crack from?, I need a fix, and I know you must smoke some great shit!!!

Next to the gas pumps by the fire house -

Guest Guest
Once again, where did Mandaglio come from who invented her? Mike Rodgers could get a job Bartending or checking proof at COSMOS, on Harrison Avenue. Loves the place, and the honies?

THAT PLACE IS CLOSED FOOL