Kudos to Joseph Wood

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Guest *ExBlueTider*

Memo to Joseph Wood:

I want to thank you for your efforts to bring "sunshine" to the Harrison council meetings. It's something that has been long overdue.

I want to let you know that you have an audience that stretches from coast to coast. I now live in NC and watch your videos regularly.

I keep in touch with guys living in Arizona, California and Florida that I graduated with, and we all talk about your council meeting

videos. It's amazing to me (and I'm sure everyone else) what is happening to our home town, nepotism and cronyism seems out of

control and developers are running wild.

Thanks to you we're staying informed. Keep up the good work.

ExBlueTider/NC

Guest Guest

Memo to Joseph Wood:

I want to thank you for your efforts to bring "sunshine" to the Harrison council meetings. It's something that has been long overdue.

I want to let you know that you have an audience that stretches from coast to coast. I now live in NC and watch your videos regularly.

I keep in touch with guys living in Arizona, California and Florida that I graduated with, and we all talk about your council meeting

videos. It's amazing to me (and I'm sure everyone else) what is happening to our home town, nepotism and cronyism seems out of

ExBlueTider/NC

Keep it up Joe. You will be the ONE. I hope that you will continue to run for public office. Doran should go, what a huge mess we have with our current Mayor and his Council. The video doesn't lie so you will be his replacement. Good luck in your campaign. Please start raising money because I would like to contribute to your campaign ASAP.

Thanks Joe. Councilman Woods. Sounds good.

Guest 4th Warder

Memo to Joseph Wood:

ExBlueTider/NC

Keep it up Joe. You will be the ONE. I hope that you will continue to run for public office. Doran should go, what a huge mess we have with our current Mayor and his Council. The video doesn't lie so you will be his replacement. Good luck in your campaign. Please start raising money because I would like to contribute to your campaign ASAP.

I agree. Where can I send my donation Joe?? Lets get rid of the incubants especially that arrogant Doran. Making money at the expense of the Town. Shame on you Doran. Go Joe.

Guest *Harrisonian*
Memo to Joseph Wood:

ExBlueTider/NC

It's amazing once you access your web-site and recognize the cast of characters that the town has graduated to and allowed to oversee the Plant, you can't help but think back to the era when all of us were growing up with these pillars of the community. At least your efforts to expose the deception that has been Business as Usual in our Hometown needs to be praised and commended. It's also unfortunate that the Town has become the center ring of the Circus World of New Jersey led by the Ringmaster Mayor Ray and the rest of his side-show the Council!

Ex-Harrisonian, NM.

Guest Jack LaLane
SEND ALL DONATIONS C/O JENNY CRAIG, PRETTY SOON HE WILL NEED WIDE ANGLE LENS ON THAT CAMERA

Yes--

They all have been getting pretty fat at our expense.

Guest Guest

quote name='*ExBlueTider*' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:50 PM' post='87104']

Memo to Joseph Wood:

ExBlueTider/NC

I agree. Where can I send my donation Joe?? Lets get rid of the incubants especially that arrogant Doran. Making money at the expense of the Town. Shame on you Doran. Go Joe.

The problem with the cameras is you simply create a circus atmosphere, especialy with Stevie boy trying to grandstand.

Guest jennypenny

Joe, when you sit there and laugh out loud, chuckle, make pithy comments, scream 'MICROPHONE', and go up the and ask questions about specific ordinances that you don't really understand, you just look like an immature, babbling fool.

If you want to be respected, stop the chuckling, comments, 'MICROPHONE" and stop with the scripted questions.

Stick to asking about your ward, come up with original questions.

It seems as though the McCormicks own you, and well JOE, perception is reality.

Your doing a good thing with the taping of the meetings, but your also showing the whole town why they shouldn't vote for you, becuase you do not act like an adult.

This was brutal honesty that hopefully will help you. If you keep this up, you'll keep losing by 500 votes. Wake up kid.

And as for Mohogany Head, I hope Joe is there with his camera when christie comes in and arrests you, the you wont be able to block you face from the camera as you walk out you coward. Doran, all you do is whine, I should bring you a plate of cheese. And nascimento, your wardrobes for coucilmeetings always bring a smile to my face.

Guest Longtime resident
Joe, when you sit there and laugh out loud, chuckle, make pithy comments, scream 'MICROPHONE', and go up the and ask questions about specific ordinances that you don't really understand, you just look like an immature, babbling fool.

If you want to be respected, stop the chuckling, comments, 'MICROPHONE" and stop with the scripted questions.

Your doing a good thing with the taping of the meetings, but your also showing the whole town why they shouldn't vote for you, becuase you do not act like an adult.

This was brutal honesty that hopefully will help you. If you keep this up, you'll keep losing by 500 votes. Wake up kid.

And as for Mohogany Head, I hope Joe is there with his camera when christie comes in and arrests you, the you wont be able to block you face from the camera as you walk out you coward. Doran, all you do is whine, I should bring you a plate of cheese. And nascimento, your wardrobes for coucilmeetings always bring a smile to my face.

Joe has a great sense of humor. His comments keep you sane because what happens at council meetings is insane. The Mayor and his band of thieves continue to bond, bond, and bond. Joe's sarcasm is the medicine we need for this insanity (spend spend spend). Joe has to direct people to use the microphone otherwise we won't be able to hear them on the video. Joe Wood is the most mature 20's year old I know. I wish Harrison had more Joe Woods. Most of the other 20 olds are home or out having fun while their Mayor and band of thieves are robbing us blind in preparation for their retirement down the shore. Do you attend council meetings? Go for it, bring your camera too and we'll see what comments you make.

Joe Wood is great and I'm voting for him next time around.

Guest Guest

Joe Wood and the McCormicks what a perfect circus together!

Guest Guest

Has anyone reported all of the accusations and allegations found on this website to Christie's office?