Medical Benefits

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

It is my opinion that the town should not give medical benefits to part-time workers. That would include the Mayor, the fireman, and the fireman that were let go for drug activity. The Cop lost his! It's a good example to set as well as a good savings of town funds! It is also my opinion that all town workers and teachers should undergo random drug testing. I know they would all fight agaist it. The police welcomed it. Why would any outstanding employee go against this? Remember, where theres smoke, theres a crack rock creating it.

Guest Guest

There is an ex-fireman who either ********* or ***** ** *** ******* but is usually there. He openly brags about his 40% pension money that he uses to buy cocaine and alcohol. He also has full medical benefits paid by the town. This is probably the worst example I have ever seen to children in the community. Shame on the HFD and the Town. Thats my opinion.

Guest Goodie Twoshooz
There is an ex-fireman who either ********* or ***** ** *** ******* but is usually there. He openly brags about his 40% pension money that he uses to buy cocaine and alcohol. He also has full medical benefits paid by the town. This is probably the worst example I have ever seen to children in the community. Shame on the HFD and the Town. Thats my opinion.

You are wrong saying it is the worst example for children. In my opinion it is the best example for children to see what drugs can do to you. Show kids that someone has a real good job and then goes on drugs and loses it because of drug addiction and uncontrolable drinking. Something to show kids why they say "JUST SAY NO" to drugs. As far as 40% pension and benefits, how long do you think this guy will live? He's got a foot in the grave now.

Guest guest
You are wrong saying it is the worst example for children. In my opinion it is the best example for children to see what drugs can do to you. Show kids that someone has a real good job and then goes on drugs and loses it because of drug addiction and uncontrolable drinking. Something to show kids why they say "JUST SAY NO" to drugs. As far as 40% pension and benefits, how long do you think this guy will live? He's got a foot in the grave now.

You are so right. They don't care about themselves and then when they go the kids are left with nothing.

Guest Taxman

The people who are looking to sell their homes should do it before ***** retires. The town is probably going to nedd in excess of a million dollars to pay for *** sick and vacation time. At the town meeting *** looked like *** was at home watching the Milton Berle show, *** had NO idea whats going on. Also, in my opinion, if the town cuts off the ex-firemens junkie benefits they could use the money to give *** ****** another job. He can dress up as the Burger King Hamburglar at night and direct people to Burger King before it shuts its doors. WHERE IS ALL THE TAX MONEY, PENSION MONEY, AND OTHER BILLS THAT BURDEN THE RESIDENTS GOING? Thats my suggestion and opinion. Even if the town had Sharpe James run the town from prison it could probably do better. Did the part time Mayors new secretary have to submit a resume where they could have done much better or did big Ray just appoint her to continue his strong record of nepotism to certain families. People only move into town with good schools and police protection. Eliminate jobs at the HFD and hire more cops. DUH!

Guest Guest

IT IS NOW THE TIME TO DRUG TEST ALL HARRISON EMPLOYEES TO TRY AND BRING BACK SOME SENSE OF MORALITY AFTER THE SHAM OF A COUNCIL MEETING. MAYBE IF A COUNCIL MEMBER WAS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR NARCOTICS IT WOULD IN PART EXPLAIN THEIR ACTIONS. THE MAYOR NUMBER 1.

Guest Guest

With the erratic and borderline insane behavior of the so called "leaders" of this town some of them, in my opinion, must be on drugs. Test the Council members, fireman, and the rest of the dept. heads and I think you will find some cost savings once thet are outed.

Guest Dr. Kildaire
With the erratic and borderline insane behavior of the so called "leaders" of this town some of them, in my opinion, must be on drugs. Test the Council members, fireman, and the rest of the dept. heads and I think you will find some cost savings once thet are outed.

Have all the Municipal workers along with the Town Administration show up at the Gas Pumps at Fire Central for a

Squirt Test!