Video of the June 5th Meeting Now Online

Guest Joseph Wood

Guest Joseph Wood

The video of the June 5th Meeting of the Mayor and Council is now available on my website: HarrisonMeetings.com.

Be sure to view the last few minutes of the meeting and watch our elected officials, who are adults, spiral into a schoolyard shouting match with each other. It's mind-boggling that the Mayor and Council members can walk out of a meeting the way they do. It's clear they do not like to hear dissenting opinions.

You watch and decide.

Guest Guest

Did you see who walked out of the room right in the middle of the council members behind McMole? It was your very high paid Fire Chief/FEMA coordinator/pallbearer/multiple family member employee Dollarhan. What is he now on the payroll as McMoles bodyguard? Other than the Steve/Maria/the taxpayers of Harrison should get an answer to a pertinent question that was asked? In my opinion, other than Steve and Maria, if this council continues on forward they will ALL be millionaires by years end due to corruption. Dollarhan, Doran, Mandaglio, and McMole should have their income tax records checked as well as *** ****** ********. As to the convention in Jersey City, shouldn't the council members attend rather than secretaries and patronage job workers. I would also like to see proof of purchase of tickets to the event as the Mayor stated was "paid for," by himself. Another issue is as to who is monitoring the distribution of town ordered gasoline at the pumps at the 7th Steet firehouse as to any perseonal vehicles being filled-up? Those are my opinions and some concerns.

Guest *Watcher*
The video of the June 5th Meeting of the Mayor and Council is now available on my website: HarrisonMeetings.com.

Be sure to view the last few minutes of the meeting and watch our elected officials, who are adults, spiral into a schoolyard shouting match with each other. It's mind-boggling that the Mayor and Council members can walk out of a meeting the way they do. It's clear they do not like to hear dissenting opinions.

You watch and decide.

wow how painful it was to watch that meeting from last night. I guess you run when u do not have an answer for the legitimate questions that are being asked. We the people are entitled for answers when questions are asked. I cant wait until you are carted away like the garbage in this town!!!!!! And for all the followers(COUNCIL) you will get yours too!!!!!!!. Cant you stick up for yourselves and grow a set!!!!! Soon the train will be over!!!!!!!!!!

Guest *Harrisonian*

You watch and decide.

Joe,

Fix your link to KOTW. I used to use it to get to KOTW but its broken for a while now. Please fix the link.

Guest Joseph Wood
Joe,

Fix your link to KOTW. I used to use it to get to KOTW but its broken for a while now. Please fix the link.

It's fixed now, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Guest Exxon Tiger
Did you see who walked out of the room right in the middle of the council members behind McMole? It was your very high paid Fire Chief/FEMA coordinator/pallbearer/multiple family member employee Dollarhan. What is he now on the payroll as McMoles bodyguard? Other than the Steve/Maria/the taxpayers of Harrison should get an answer to a pertinent question that was asked? In my opinion, other than Steve and Maria, if this council continues on forward they will ALL be millionaires by years end due to corruption. Dollarhan, Doran, Mandaglio, and McMole should have their income tax records checked as well as *** ****** ********. As to the convention in Jersey City, shouldn't the council members attend rather than secretaries and patronage job workers. I would also like to see proof of purchase of tickets to the event as the Mayor stated was "paid for," by himself. Another issue is as to who is monitoring the distribution of town ordered gasoline at the pumps at the 7th Steet firehouse as to any perseonal vehicles being filled-up? Those are my opinions and some concerns.

Free Gas Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

You watch and decide.

At first I thought this was a great idea, video tape the meetings. Now, you and Steve and Maria have turned a simple business meeting of our Mayor and Council into a three ring circus. Shame on the three of you.

Guest O7029 Observer
At first I thought this was a great idea, video tape the meetings. Now, you and Steve and Maria have turned a simple business meeting of our Mayor and Council into a three ring circus. Shame on the three of you.

Can't see how you can blame Steve, Maria and Joe. It was the Mayor and his lemmings who chose to act in such a childish manner. Thank goodness that Joe was there to capture it for all to see.

Guest Oh Get With It

Where's Chris Christie, Arnold Diaz, Channel # 12, T-Wa Chang, although he writes in on this site,I thought they were all coming to our small Hamlet on the Passaic. When Chris Christie indicted Sharpe, all he had to do was look over his shoulder for his next folder of depositions. Mahogany and the Council and their families and each municipal dept. heads and so on, and so on, can't they come soon?

Guest 97B630

HAY JOE , WHERE IS FRIDAYS MEETING ? STEVE AND MARIE ROAD SHOW WAS FLAT AND NO GRAND STANDING GOING ON. WHY NOT SHOW YOUSELF READING ALL THE PREPARED SHEET OF QUESTIONS THAT IS GIVING TO YOU BY THE ROAD SHOW , BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO HAVE TROUBLE READING THEM , WHICH SOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IF YOU WROTE THEM. MAY YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THE AGENDA ALSO BE FORE YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS AND YOU SEEM TO BE ON THE WRONG PAGE. YOU GUYS REALLY LOOK SILLY................