Harrison Multicultural Festival?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Was the Portuguese celebration next to the middle school last weekend replacing the Multicultural Festival or is the festival being held at another time?

Guest Refund?
THAT'S WAS OUR MULTICULTURAL CELEBRATION , THE OTHER ONE WAS CINCO DE MAYO, I THINK THATS ALL THE TOWN CAN AFFORD RIGHT NOW.

Can the town return the second Snow Melting Machine McDonough purchased for $1,000,000?

Thats what happens when you have someone with no Business sence!

Guest Guest

What a shame - even though the previous Festivals have had "issues", it was a fun thing to have in the town. I know that the kids, particularly, really enjoyed themselves. Has anyone heard of any concerts being scheduled for Library Park this summer?

Guest Mike Rodgers

What a shame - even though the previous Festivals have had "issues", it was a fun thing to have in the town. I know that the kids, particularly, really enjoyed themselves. Has anyone heard of any concerts being scheduled for Library Park this summer?

That was a Good thing That Mike Rodgers used to do. These new council members aren't doing anything.

They think keep banging up the McCormicks & Shame on you Mr. Doran. You know that those were bullshit fines and are being contested in another county court. Shame on you for putting on a cheap show for the town employees, who attend the meetings.

Meanwhile NOTHING IS GETING DONE! NOT even the simplest things.

Shame on McDonough for surrounding him by people that he uses and threatens, with Jobs at PVSC, Town... They're not all bad people, I like Carol, but PVSC,...I liked Victor (PVSC), though Millan was more qualified (even for Mayor), Dolaghan (chief/schools...), Doran (PVSC, Schools) definitely just as bad as Peter Higgins (I can see how the average tax payer would be upset with how much I make from tax payers money, but I didn't create the laws, I just have 6 numbers and my sister is the town treasure.)using the town to his Economical advantage (Harrison Realty, development...), Naciemento and J E S U S (lol what a religion...lol) WILL ACOMPLISH NOTHING, maybe Naciemento until the think him a threat or exposure, he will always be on the outside. Did I miss anyone? oh yeah the McCormick; Great people, use to be McDonough fans until McD didn't get what he wanted and then went after him. ONLY GOT IN POLITICS to expose McD, but are taking on to much with no help.

The above are current and past public council members

Guest Guest

Steve McCormick is pissing everyone off because he speaks the truth. The truth comes out naturally but when McMole is speaking it is hard to keep the lies consistent so he had to walk out and shut his mouth. He is a bully and a corrupt politician. The town needs to elect McCormick and wipe the slate clean. He is a self-made man and I am proud of him that he is the only council member not employed at PVSC or the town. Keep up the good work Steve, they are on the run (literally).

Guest AE11E4

HOW CAN YOU CALL VIOLATIONS IN BUILDING REGULATIONS THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOS INJURY OR DEATH TO ITS OCCUPANTS AS BULL S**T . I UNDERSTAND THAT MR. MCCORMICK HAS MADE CHANGES IN HIS BUILDING THAT IS GOING TO COST HIM SOME SERIOS MONIES AS PENALTIES FOR HIS VIOLATIONS. IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE THEN LET MR. MCCORMICK STATE AT THE NEXT TOWN MEETING THAT THESE ARE UNTRUE CHARGES HE FACES IN THE COURTS. AND ALSO JUSTIFY HIS ALTERATIONS TO HIS PROPERTY.

Guest BA-DA BLING
HOW CAN YOU CALL VIOLATIONS IN BUILDING REGULATIONS THAT CAN CAUSE SERIOS INJURY OR DEATH TO ITS OCCUPANTS AS BULL S**T . I UNDERSTAND THAT MR. MCCORMICK HAS MADE CHANGES IN HIS BUILDING THAT IS GOING TO COST HIM SOME SERIOS MONIES AS PENALTIES FOR HIS VIOLATIONS. IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE THEN LET MR. MCCORMICK STATE AT THE NEXT TOWN MEETING THAT THESE ARE UNTRUE CHARGES HE FACES IN THE COURTS. AND ALSO JUSTIFY HIS ALTERATIONS TO HIS PROPERTY.

Just shut-up!

Guest Guest
Just shut-up!

I agree -- in the big scheme of things, this violation stuff is so insignificant. If that's the worst you've got on this guy, give up. Nobody cares.