Teacher Donations and Jobs

Guest *Provis*

Guest *Provis*

I hear that someone called News 12 and they are going to investigate the political donations to the McDonough machine. All the way from the Board of education, the administrators and teachers and the connection to appointed positions, hiring practices and connected people.

I hear that someone called News 12 and they are going to investigate the political donations to the McDonough machine. All the way from the Board of education, the administrators and teachers and the connection to appointed positions, hiring practices and connected people.

Each Building has the TICKET CHAIRPERSON, who is released from whatever their daily responsibilities might be, to canvas the employees for ticket sales, those that don't invest in a ticket, are identified and documented.

Guest Cocktail Waitress
Each Building has the TICKET CHAIRPERSON, who is released from whatever their daily responsibilities might be, to canvas the employees for ticket sales, those that don't invest in a ticket, are identified and documented.

Have any free-bees?

Guest Chris Cristie wher R U?

Damn, I work in the Police Department, just like the Town meetings, I didn't even know when it was?

Where do I send my donation Mayor? Mayors Democratic Asses, oh my I mean Association, @ 318 Harrison Avenue!! LOL