Stadium

Guest Carlos

Guest Carlos

I have not been to the H in a while but I am wondering if tickets for the Red Bulls games are on sale yet? Surely the stadium is complete as the Mayor promised it would be done. I couldn't find tickets on ticketmaster but the stadium must look awesome! Also, congrats to the fireguys on all the new hires and promtions that the redevelopement would surely require. Remember to pay those tax bills suckers. I also hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend in Harrison while all the "special" people were down the shore at their second homes (including Tanski-he's out) and on their boats. I wonder if Billy T. made it to the Mayors shore home over the weekend. He should just remember the banks are closed today but he can cash his huge pension check tomorrow. Crime pays baby, and pays BIG in Harrison.

Guest 12AB69
I have not been to the H in a while but I am wondering if tickets for the Red Bulls games are on sale yet? Surely the stadium is complete as the Mayor promised it would be done. I couldn't find tickets on ticketmaster but the stadium must look awesome! Also, congrats to the fireguys on all the new hires and promtions that the redevelopement would surely require. Remember to pay those tax bills suckers. I also hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend in Harrison while all the "special" people were down the shore at their second homes (including Tanski-he's out) and on their boats. I wonder if Billy T. made it to the Mayors shore home over the weekend. He should just remember the banks are closed today but he can cash his huge pension check tomorrow. Crime pays baby, and pays BIG in Harrison.

You got that shit right !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I thought I saw Mcmole, ******, and ****** at the blackjack tables trying to win money for the pension fund. It must have been ****** because one guy at the table had a booster seat. ***** was also there, but he was dead broke. Thats my opinion.

Guest Guest

The new stadium is under construction. As far as getting Red Bull tickets you can buy them game day. There are tons of seats available.