New Billboard

Guest Dicky Deux

Guest Dicky Deux

I can't wait until the PBA puts up that anti-Mcdonough billboard ontop of Farinha's Bakery. It should be classic! So everyone, while you are walking or driving near 3rd St and Harrison Av, keep looking up at the billboard. It's going to change soon and then there will be some changes here. Can anyone say R-E-S-I-G-N-A-T-I-O-N !!!! :D:)

Guest Guest

MAYBE THE SIGN WOULD BE A ARROW GOING STRAIGHT DOWN THE SH*TSHOOT.(TOILET)

RIGHT HERE !!!!

DAYWORKER PICK UP 5AM TO 9AM

ALL SCUMBAGS & TRIPLE PARKERS WELCOME!!

Guest Danny
I can't wait until the PBA puts up that anti-Mcdonough billboard ontop of Farinha's Bakery. It should be classic! So everyone, while you are walking or driving near 3rd St and Harrison Av, keep looking up at the billboard. It's going to change soon and then there will be some changes here. Can anyone say R-E-S-I-G-N-A-T-I-O-N !!!! :D:lol:

Do you really think that a negative sign against McD by the PBA would make a difference?They are just wasting their money. They have threatened in the past and were bluffing. The Acting Sgts. will be against it because they hope to be made permanant. And the PBA President, who has more time off in sick and injured leave then anyone on the dept. will just stay home again. After all, they have unlimited sicktime. Why come to work from Toms River. It costs about $25.00 per day with gas and tolls. Now I hear that everyone hates the Chief. Sounds familiar doesn't it. :)

Guest Guest
Do you really think that a negative sign against McD by the PBA would make a difference?They are just wasting their money. They have threatened in the past and were bluffing. The Acting Sgts. will be against it because they hope to be made permanant. And the PBA President, who has more time off in sick and injured leave then anyone on the dept. will just stay home again. After all, they have unlimited sicktime. Why come to work from Toms River. It costs about $25.00 per day with gas and tolls. Now I hear that everyone hates the Chief. Sounds familiar doesn't it. :)

I agree. A more effective way would be to set up a website and do a mailer and link this discussion board to their website. KOTW appears to allow an open discussion unlike the town hall.

Guest Dum Bass with no sick time
Do you really think that a negative sign against McD by the PBA would make a difference?They are just wasting their money. They have threatened in the past and were bluffing. The Acting Sgts. will be against it because they hope to be made permanant. And the PBA President, who has more time off in sick and injured leave then anyone on the dept. will just stay home again. After all, they have unlimited sicktime. Why come to work from Toms River. It costs about $25.00 per day with gas and tolls. Now I hear that everyone hates the Chief. Sounds familiar doesn't it. :rolleyes:

Signs don't mean Sh**. As far as unlimited sick time goes, take advantage of it. You got it, use it. Don't sit back and let everyone else get over on you. I worked in a factory for over 40 years and got paltry sick time and then got docked pay when I went over by one day. Remember what you don't use, you lose. Take advantage of it guys before they change their minds and take it away.