PROPERTY IN HARRISON IS DIRTY

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

AWHILE AGO WE RECEIVED A LETTER TO KEEP YOUR PROPERY CLEAN, THE HOUSEE ON MY BLOCK IS FILTHY, I CALL THE TOWN AND NOTHING EVER GOT DONE. I LIVE ON THE 500 BLOCK OF CENTRAL AVE.

Guest STREET SWEEPER
AWHILE AGO WE RECEIVED A LETTER TO KEEP YOUR PROPERY CLEAN, THE HOUSEE ON MY BLOCK IS FILTHY, I CALL THE TOWN AND NOTHING EVER GOT DONE. I LIVE ON THE 500 BLOCK OF CENTRAL AVE.

YOU SOUND SO LONELY, IF THE TOWN CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO CLEAN UP THE DIRTY HOUSE WHY DON'T YOU DO IT , IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HAND AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THIS SITE , PITCH IN AND BE A GOOD SPORT, NEIGHBOR.

Guest Guest

500 fifth????

Guest Bucket Brigade

**** ***** will be there first thing next week to take care of the situation.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest
YOU SOUND SO LONELY, IF THE TOWN CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO CLEAN UP THE DIRTY HOUSE WHY DON'T YOU DO IT , IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HAND AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON THIS SITE , PITCH IN AND BE A GOOD SPORT, NEIGHBOR.

VERY 'dumb" answer!!!!! THE FILTH NEXT STORE WILL BRING DOWN THE PROPERTY VALUES IN THE AREA ON THAT STREET! iT IS THE TOWN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE THAQT THE PROPERTY OWNERS OBEY THE VIOLATION CODES AND HEALTH CODES OF THE TOWN. THE PROPERTY SHOULD BE INSPECTED AND IF ANY HEALTH OR PROPERTY CODES ARE BROKEN, THAN THEY SHOULD BE ENFORCED BY THE PROPER AUTHORITES !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
VERY 'dumb" answer!!!!! THE FILTH NEXT STORE WILL BRING DOWN THE PROPERTY VALUES IN THE AREA ON THAT STREET! iT IS THE TOWN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO SEE THAQT THE PROPERTY OWNERS OBEY THE VIOLATION CODES AND HEALTH CODES OF THE TOWN. THE PROPERTY SHOULD BE INSPECTED AND IF ANY HEALTH OR PROPERTY CODES ARE BROKEN, THAN THEY SHOULD BE ENFORCED BY THE PROPER AUTHORITES !!!!!!

I dont want to say what kind of people it is that do this sort of thing, but its really very obvious and yeah i have seen all sorts of dirty nasty things get done in this town, diapers thrown right on my personal property, cars cleaned out right into the gutter, people just throwing trash into grassy areas it really is rediculous but, thats the kind of people Harrison.. its not even really Harrisons fault though, they just need wayyy better boarder patrol and start deporting by the thousands.

Guest Just Me again
I dont want to say what kind of people it is that do this sort of thing, but its really very obvious and yeah i have seen all sorts of dirty nasty things get done in this town, diapers thrown right on my personal property, cars cleaned out right into the gutter, people just throwing trash into grassy areas it really is rediculous but, thats the kind of people Harrison.. its not even really Harrisons fault though, they just need wayyy better boarder patrol and start deporting by the thousands.

You don't have to say what kind of people do that...They are from Central and South America. It's not a secret. Most, NOT ALL, do not have regular garbage pick up like we do in their native countries. They just throw the garbage out the door or window and that's where it stays.

To the person that was complaining....If you REALLY want to solve the problem and not just talk about it, CALL THE BOARD OF HEALTH, complain to them, ask them what to do to solve the problem, keep detailed notes of your calls, (what time you called, who you spoke to, what their response was and what was done) If you don't get satisfaction within a reasonable amount of time....CONTACT THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER, CALL THE LOCAL NEWS STATION. Please, don't just complain here on the web. BE PRO-ACTIVE. don't let dirtbags take over our neighborhoods. I don't want to live in the slum.

You don't have to say what kind of people do that...They are from Central and South America. It's not a secret. Most, NOT ALL, do not have regular garbage pick up like we do in their native countries. They just throw the garbage out the door or window and that's where it stays.

yeah i know who exactly it is... and pretty much always has been since i was a kid in the 80s i never threw trash on the ground in my hometown cause i have always respected and taken care of the streets...

the thing about being pro-active is.. i see you throw trash in the street, i call the cops, EPA... next thing u know.. 5-10mins go by and that south american disappeared in a van of 10 guys to disappear and never be seen again.. then they all will deny deny deny.... and say they dont speaka english

Guest Guest
yeah i know who exactly it is... and pretty much always has been since i was a kid in the 80s i never threw trash on the ground in my hometown cause i have always respected and taken care of the streets...

the thing about being pro-active is.. i see you throw trash in the street, i call the cops, EPA... next thing u know.. 5-10mins go by and that south american disappeared in a van of 10 guys to disappear and never be seen again.. then they all will deny deny deny.... and say they dont speaka english

What an American! Are you desended from the original indians, or what country did your ancestors come from? Besides being ignorant you post some of the stupidest $hit I've seen on this or any other web-site!

Guest GUEST
What an American! Are you desended from the original indians, or what country did your ancestors come from? Besides being ignorant you post some of the stupidest $hit I've seen on this or any other web-site!

if it's do stupid, then 'why' were the sreets in town', much' cleaner 50 yrs ago, with 'less' litter than they are now?

Guest Bo-red

I de-sended from the original aboriginal and like to do origami ..... yeah sounds just like your pile of scat.

Come on now the "original indians"? At least reply with some intelligence.

ohh soo now im ignorant? lol cause when i was a child the streets were clean, and i had respect enough not to throw trash in the streets... so that makes me ignorant how? cause im respectful and i noticed the change over theres.

also, i post as The Sooth Sayer..... what do you posts as guest? how can i tell what stupid ignorant shit you write if i dont know who you are.. atleast message board wise? just like this comment right here "original indians" lol its native americans dumby

if it's do stupid, then 'why' were the sreets in town', much' cleaner 50 yrs ago, with 'less' litter than they are now?

thankyou

I de-sended from the original aboriginal and like to do origami ..... yeah sounds just like your pile of scat.

Come on now the "original indians"? At least reply with some intelligence.

he/she is a pile of scat who lets their animals run wild thru the streets, tossing garbage all over the place like its mexico.. thats all it is.. the "guest" is taking offense to what i have to say and cant handle the truth