NEXT MAYOR WILL HAVE HIS / HERS HANDS FULL

Guest GUEST

Guest GUEST

I would like to see John Pinho step up and put his name in the hat. He is educated, obviously cares enough to attend town meetings and very well versed. Because he is an attorney, he is accustomed to legal situations and schooled in the art of negotiations. He owns a successful business in town so his personal interests are at stake with the redevelopment. He seems like he would make an ideal Mayor if he is willing to do so.

Guest BlueTideBacker
I would like to see John Pinho step up and put his name in the hat. He is educated, obviously cares enough to attend town meetings and very well versed. Because he is an attorney, he is accustomed to legal situations and schooled in the art of negotiations. He owns a successful business in town so his personal interests are at stake with the redevelopment. He seems like he would make an ideal Mayor if he is willing to do so.

He's educated ?? Sorry, you're automatically disqualified if you're educated.

Guest *Watcher*

He, is what is needed. To dismantle the Higgins machine.

He could start by researching everything that the machine has been involved with. I'm sure if he asks there will be plenty of information provided by the people the machine

has hurt.

He must start now it will take that long at least. Only with the aid of indictments by the State or feral government would it happen any faster.

Watcher

Guest C8FCD5
He, is what is needed. To dismantle the Higgins machine.

He could start by researching everything that the machine has been involved with. I'm sure if he asks there will be plenty of information provided by the people the machine

has hurt.

He must start now it will take that long at least. Only with the aid of indictments by the State or feral government would it happen any faster.

Watcher

Watcher!

Gotta watch that spelling!

Guest guest
HE LIVES IN KEARNY NOT HARRISON, DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE AN A$$ OUT OF YOURSELF.

What the heck are you talking about. Who said anything about where he resides? Talk about making an ass of yourself.

Guest guest
What the heck are you talking about. Who said anything about where he resides? Talk about making an ass of yourself.

Dah,Can't run for mayor if he lives in kearny.That's what the hell their talking about.

Guest guest

Dah,Can't run for mayor if he lives in kearny.That's what the hell their talking about.

Guest EO526D

a$$ hole, PINHO LIVES IN KEARNY , TO RUN FOR MAYOR HE HAS TO LIVE IN TOWN, DUMB A$$

Guest Guest

He can run. The mayor doesn't own a home in Harrison. John Pinho can rent an apartment in Harrison, then run. Pinho for Mayor. 1st ward Camano. 2nd Ward Milan. 3rd ward Scrimo. 4th ward Wood.

You get a lawyer much like Al Santos in Kearny. You get a speak what's on your mind 1st ward council member. You get the experience of Milan with his Governor and Senator connections. You get a vocal advocate for the residents of the 3rd ward who are being left out. You get a guy who has balls of steel who has stood up to the machine in the fourth ward and who is political savy despite his age.

It is duable. Just get John Pinho to move back in town and run. Kearny doesn't need him Harrison does.

Guest OLD OLD
HE LIVES IN KEARNY NOT HARRISON, DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU MAKE AN A$$ OUT OF YOURSELF.

Check it out. Rodgers once had an out of town councilman on his team. How many council person left suddenly for shady doings? This is Hudson County, all is legal until Chris Christie steps in. Since he is not coming. Let's party!

That's what Pete Higgins meant and everyone got pissed at him. Sit back and enjoy . It is your duty to grab all you can from the town while it is there to grab. Follow Pete's lead. We don't make the laws. We just take advantage, right!

Enjoy

Guest *provis*

Next mayor? Who are you fooling? He's already picked. It's a done deal. The whole thing has the support of the entire Hudson County machine. Hell, even the governor doesn't want Harrison to go down.

All the redevelopment has the full support from the big guys. If it fails they will all look bad, including the governor. How do you think they goth this far? All you hear about are these ridiculous rumors about investigations, etc.

Notice nothing really ever happens?

Guest 721C37
He can run. The mayor doesn't own a home in Harrison. John Pinho can rent an apartment in Harrison, then run. Pinho for Mayor. 1st ward Camano. 2nd Ward Milan. 3rd ward Scrimo. 4th ward Wood.

You get a lawyer much like Al Santos in Kearny. You get a speak what's on your mind 1st ward council member. You get the experience of Milan with his Governor and Senator connections. You get a vocal advocate for the residents of the 3rd ward who are being left out. You get a guy who has balls of steel who has stood up to the machine in the fourth ward and who is political savy despite his age.

It is duable. Just get John Pinho to move back in town and run. Kearny doesn't need him Harrison does.

TALK ABOUT A LIST OF LOSERS, PINHO WHO COULDN'T HOLD TWO POSITIONS HE ONCE HELD ON THE TOWN PAYROLL BECAUSE HE LAKE OF ABILITY TO HANDLE THE POSITIONS, CAMANO , WHO CAN NOT SPEAK AT THE TOWN MEETINGS BECAUSE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING , ONLY THE CONSTANT USE OF PROFANITY WHILE SITTING IN THE AUDIANCE, MILLAN , WHO NO ONE TRUST ANY MORE ,EVEN HIS OWN FOLLOWERS REALIZED AT THE END THAT HE WAS NOT TRUST WORTHY, SCRIMO WHO CAN'T DEAL WITH HER OWN FAMILY PROBLEMS, AND WOOD WHO STILL HAS A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO, HOPEFULLY WE CAN FIND A BETTER CREW OF CANIDATES TO RUN THIS TOWN , ONE GROUP OF LOSERS EXCHANGED FOR ANOTHER GROUP OF LOSERS , THATS NOT PROGRESS

So, Your saying one of the McCormicks sould not be in the 2nd ward, Well, which one. Woods political savy, Check again, What is his day job, lawyer, doctor, accountant. Just because he is a boat rocker does not make him savy.

Guest Guest
So, Your saying one of the McCormicks sould not be in the 2nd ward, Well, which one. Woods political savy, Check again, What is his day job, lawyer, doctor, accountant. Just because he is a boat rocker does not make him savy.

Both are idiots.

Guest Guest

Wait, you'll see the moving vans then!

Guest Guest

That's right we need and have Pete. He's real savy. He explained just how savy he is.

Tha shame is he is allowed to stay on.

Guest Guest

Let's look at the members of the current council. Are you telling me they are savy. If not for political jobs most of them would be considered unemployable.

Guest Former Harrison
Check it out. Rodgers once had an out of town councilman on his team. How many council person left suddenly for shady doings? This is Hudson County, all is legal until Chris Christie steps in. Since he is not coming. Let's party!

That's what Pete Higgins meant and everyone got pissed at him. Sit back and enjoy . It is your duty to grab all you can from the town while it is there to grab. Follow Pete's lead. We don't make the laws. We just take advantage, right!

Enjoy

I remember that the guy was a teacher. How about the two Council people who were let go. Two guys Barondowski and Mucowlilowicz. There was a story behind those two also.

I guess its a Hudson County thing. Only the worst are taken care of! I remember

So, I guess your right. Let's stop fighting and join the team

Where do I apply for my share of the take. I'll settle for 1/4 of Pete's take. I think that's fair. If you can wait I'll go to law school since that's where the real money is.

Just post where I have to go to apply.

I could work on the redevelopment.

I could could be a sidewalk inspector. Another, job I could handle do is being entertainment director for those who are losing their property

so the redevelopers can become richer.

I could take them fishing, teach them how to play soccer so they can enjoy the stadium more in the future.

They also can be taught how to run the parking lot and become tour guides to show former Soprano sites in Harrison.

If all else fails just put me in Passaic Valley I could be a pearl diver in the big tanks.

Harrison I'll write again after I think for another decade or two.

I failed to mention that I'd have to commute so I'd be limited as to the time I can spend on the job I'm sure that your legal brains could fix that. Harrison is still in Hudson County right ?

I'm really not fully opposed to a good old fashion no show job or the new motified part show jobs.

I'll get back when I have some free time. Get those lawyers on it.

Thanks

F, Hague

Guest sides are still hurting

MR. HAUGE, I THINK BARONDOWSKI AND MUCOWLILOWSKY USE TO MAKE POLISH SAUSAGE DOWN IN THE ALLY YEARS AGO, CALL FOR HELP TO GET YOUR MEDICINES FOR I THINK YOU MISSED TODAYS DOSES, YOU DO ALREADY MEET THE REQUIREMENT FOR ENTERMENT DIRECTOR , JUST RE READ YOUR STATEMENT SUBMITTED TO THIS SIGHT. YOU ARE ONE FUNNY GUY

Guest Guest
MR. HAUGE, I THINK BARONDOWSKI AND MUCOWLILOWSKY USE TO MAKE POLISH SAUSAGE DOWN IN THE ALLY YEARS AGO, CALL FOR HELP TO GET YOUR MEDICINES FOR I THINK YOU MISSED TODAYS DOSES, YOU DO ALREADY MEET THE REQUIREMENT FOR ENTERMENT DIRECTOR , JUST RE READ YOUR STATEMENT SUBMITTED TO THIS SIGHT. YOU ARE ONE FUNNY GUY

Another proud graduate of the Harrison School system!

Guest F Hague

Hey Sides,

Your right I reread my post and then Thought about it. I did screw up on my meds. I took two of those blue ones and have been up ever since. Though I did sleep well last night.

I'm really in a spot I'd like a job. One that puts food on the table and a great big pension or two in the bank like you know who. I too understand the pain of the people but hey good enough for all those guys good enough for old Hague, right.

Right now I'm watching that Mc Grevey guy on the TV. He has to be the idol of every elected official in this state. He could make millions just by snitching on the rest of them. He doesn't want to work or snitch just be a priest. I'll take his job, just not the funny part. If you know what I mean?

Does someone get paid to mow the grass at the soccer field by the library? I could do that. Not that I want to push anyone out of their job.

Note : I believe in pay to play. Things were better when you could count on the boys to reward a good old donation to the party. I also would be a attractive job canadate. I don't drink, so they would make a little extra on my cocktail party donation. I aslo swear to eat only those cheap little weiner dog things so as not to run up the bill.

Sides have a good day and thanks for the medical advise. I gotta go work on my resume.

F Hague