Observer AD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

WOW!!! I guess the PBA has had enough, where did all the money go, I didn't recieve any tax relief. Thanks for letting me know I had no idea about the pension problem. There were some very strong quotes in that ad such as FISCAL MISMANAGEMENT. Go get um boys since no other union is going to fight. You guys should really get involved in the next election!!!

Guest 97E769

MAYBE WHEN THE POLICE GET THEIR PENTION MONEY BACK THEY COULD LEND STEVE MC. MONEY TO PAY HIS 7000.00 WATER BILL SO THEY DON'T TURN OFF HIS WATER

Guest Guest

HOLY GUACAMOLE, BATMAN!! I LOVE THAT AD! Way to go Tommy and the boys and girls of the PBA. It's amazing what can happen when people come together. Mr. Mayor, riddle me this: Where the hell is all that cash? Hey Ray, I think you hear them knockin and I think they're comin in!!! I'll just sit back and watch this all unfold. Hey Tommy it only takes one person for a recall.........it seems to me that you're the man.

Guest Guest

I hope now the PBA will address the lack of Police Officers amd the surplus of useless town workers such as the two tthat follow the garbage truks around.

Guest guest
I hope now the PBA will address the lack of Police Officers amd the surplus of useless town workers such as the two tthat follow the garbage truks around.

What do you mean "follow the garbage truck around"?

Guest guest

Yeah what is that about?

Guest Guest

I say Tommy Corb's for Mayor!!!

Guest Guest
What do you mean "follow the garbage truck around"?

Watch the garbage trucks..... they have a dpw worker follow them around to make sure they do the job.

WE pay for them to watch the company that won the contract for garbage services here (and the BOE as well). Lotsa problems ...... look under the garbage.

But hey......some may argue that at least you see them doing something, right?

Guest Guest
Watch the garbage trucks..... they have a dpw worker follow them around to make sure they do the job.

WE pay for them to watch the company that won the contract for garbage services here (and the BOE as well). Lotsa problems ...... look under the garbage.

But hey......some may argue that at least you see them doing something, right?

Thanks Maria. Why are you following the garbage truck??

Guest FDE76E
Thanks Maria. Why are you following the garbage truck??

I GUESS HER LIFE IS IN THE DUMPS WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY OWE TO THE TOWN OF HARRISON, MAYBE SHE IS LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF LARGE RIFRIGERATOR BOXES, HOME SWEET HOME.