The Hudson Line Blog

Guest Kevin Canessa

Guest Kevin Canessa

Hello everyone in Kearny,

I just wanted to let you know that although I am no longer the Editor of The Observer, my blog, The Hudson Line, which you can visit by clicking here, is still up and running. I am trying to keep up with Kearny and West Hudson as much as I can. In addition to covering West Hudson, we're covering Hudson County as a whole, and other issues in the state and the nation, with commentary, features, audio, video and more. The site is updated more than five times a day, so you won't find this kind of local coverage anywhere else. I hope you'll come by, visit the site, and bookmark it and come back often. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about story ideas and such, drop me a line. There's a direct e-mail box on the main page.

Thanks so much.

Kevin Canessa

The Hudson Line

http://www.thehudsonline.com

Guest Guest

I just wanted to let you know that although I am no longer the Editor of The Observer, my blog, The Hudson Line, which you can visit by clicking here, is still up and running. I am trying to keep up with Kearny and West Hudson as much as I can. In addition to covering West Hudson, we're covering Hudson County as a whole, and other issues in the state and the nation, with commentary, features, audio, video and more. The site is updated more than five times a day, so you won't find this kind of local coverage anywhere else. I hope you'll come by, visit the site, and bookmark it and come back often. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions about story ideas and such, drop me a line. There's a direct e-mail box on the main page.

Thanks so much.

Kevin Canessa

The Hudson Line

Just to let you know, I stopped reading your blog after the second or third post by Paszkiewicz. Can't stand the man's repulsive smugness despite all of the crap he's pulled.

Guest Guest

Thanks so much.

Kevin Canessa

The Hudson Line

You were ****** ****** ** and ****** We want ****** ******, *** **** ***** garbage!

Guest Guest
You were ****** ****** ** and ****** We want ****** ******, *** **** ***** garbage!

Why the hell would you even let a post through if you are going to censor it this much? All the context is gone; you might as well have just rejected the post altogether. :o

Why the hell would you even let a post through if you are going to censor it this much? All the context is gone; you might as well have just rejected the post altogether. :huh:

Because, it is KOTW's policy to allow as many posts through as possible. On occasion the edit destroys the context.

KOTW