Town Meeting

Guest Guest.

Guest Guest.

I guess the Police are the only Union willing to take on the Mayor and Council. Chief Kearns should be proud of these guys and what they are doing. I hope they continue to hand out information at the meetings. I didn't get a copy of the last one but I went on their website and read about the Pension sitituation. What a joke where did all the money go? I pay around $12,000 in taxes, I did not get any tax relief they went up and up. All three cops that spoke at the recent meeting made alot if sense. With all this re-development that is taking place how are they going to keep this Town safe. I hope all the residents read the pension info on their website @ www.HarrisonPBA22.com

Guest Ben
I guess the Police are the only Union willing to take on the Mayor and Council. Chief Kearns should be proud of these guys and what they are doing. I hope they continue to hand out information at the meetings. I didn't get a copy of the last one but I went on their website and read about the Pension sitituation. What a joke where did all the money go? I pay around $12,000 in taxes, I did not get any tax relief they went up and up. All three cops that spoke at the recent meeting made alot if sense. With all this re-development that is taking place how are they going to keep this Town safe. I hope all the residents read the pension info on their website @ www.HarrisonPBA22.com

Good job PBA! Your explaination of the Pension issue was right on the money. Where the Hell did the money go? The first time Tommy C asked at a meeting. The MAyor looked shocked. Check the tape he just shook his head yes that the money was taken. Check the tape!

The use of the pension fund should be investigated STATE WIDE not only in Harrison by the Attorney General.

Where were the people who watch over the pensions? Did they get bought off or what? Something happened to have perfect silence on this issue until now.

Keep up the good work Harrison PBA.

Ben

Guest Chris Christie
Good job PBA! Your explaination of the Pension issue was right on the money. Where the Hell did the money go? The first time Tommy C asked at a meeting. The MAyor looked shocked. Check the tape he just shook his head yes that the money was taken. Check the tape!

The use of the pension fund should be investigated STATE WIDE not only in Harrison by the Attorney General.

Where were the people who watch over the pensions? Did they get bought off or what? Something happened to have perfect silence on this issue until now.

Keep up the good work Harrison PBA.

Ben

Aside from the issues at the local level of dipping into money earmark for pensions, our previous State Governors Christie Whitman and James McGreevy are Totally responsible for using state pension money and not replacing said monies as mandated by law. They both ignored the time frame for replacement of these funds and now Corzine is faced with the task of restoring these monies. Also the debt that the state is facing, 30B., includes the absence of those monies. Meanwhile Whitman was receiving Farm subsides on her Morris County properties, why doesn't the state attach a lien on these possessions for her mis-management?

Guest 72DD68

Too bad the Mayor was off "getting an award" somewhere, he missed one heck of a meeting. Actually he was in town most of the time the meeting was going on. He was seen by a few people several times riding around town. Now he has no b@lls to face his elected public and the workers that he threatens to lay off.

Guest Guest
Too bad the Mayor was off "getting an award" somewhere, he missed one heck of a meeting. Actually he was in town most of the time the meeting was going on. He was seen by a few people several times riding around town. Now he has no b@lls to face his elected public and the workers that he threatens to lay off.

Talk about balls, you would have signed your name if you had any.

Guest C85C08

I thought I saw him with Peter B. having a cocktail, and then later in the evening standing in front of the Town Hall!

Guest 3E1524
I thought I saw him with Peter B. having a cocktail, and then later in the evening standing in front of the Town Hall!

Not at the Spanish Pavillion. LOL :lol:

Guest guest
Talk about balls, you would have signed your name if you had any.

By the way, there's no need to sign my name, I'm not held accountable. The absentee mayor is. Get from under his moley a@@ and look around, you're in the minority now, pal! The party's over

Guest guest

I hope Joe Woods has the video tape of the Mayor running out of the last meeting. I heard he said if I can't play with my ball nobody can lol. And the Zombies keep voting him in. Unbelievable the town of harrison is a forgotten dream if they think this is the next hoboken they have a nother thing coming. Maybe the next Camden the way the gangs are creeping into town, bloods and kings etc..