treats

Guest guest

Guest guest

To the elected official who weekly visits the seniors. How can you bring treats in for one table of guests? Very poor taste on your part.

Guest Guest
To the elected official who weekly visits the seniors. How can you bring treats in for one table of guests? Very poor taste on your part.

Where is this happening? Is it a certain day of the week or month?

How many seniors are there altogether?

Guest guest

I see it's weekly. (got annoyed and overlooked that part) Which day of the week and where is it?

Guest guest

At least 50 to 60 seniors visit,but only one table get the treats. Not right.

Guest Guest

You old hags are worse than the kids. Someone else gets something for free and you are jealous because you didn't it. Bring your own stuff in for yourself next time.

Guest guest

When and where? there may be someone out there that would love to drop off some treats for your group once in a while.

Guest Mike Tyson

I think the people at the other tables should go over and beat the s#@t out of that council member and take the treats. :lol:

I guess it's true to form of Harrison politics --- only the selected few get anything; the rest...nada!

Maybe the person running the Senior Center should say something to the councilperson, but she would probably be too intimidated to say anything.

Guest CHACHA
I think the people at the other tables should go over and beat the s#@t out of that council member and take the treats. :lol:

I guess it's true to form of Harrison politics --- only the selected few get anything; the rest...nada!

Maybe the person running the Senior Center should say something to the councilperson, but she would probably be too intimidated to say anything.

Shut up **** don't be jeolous, if you wanted some you could of asked. You do nothing but whine about nothing. Talk to the Mayor or do what you do best kiss is butt, for a better position. Don't forget ** **** **** **** ****.

Guest guest

Where is the Senior Center located now? I seem to remember one on Harrison Ave. towards Newark on the left side. It's so annoying to read this thread. I don't like it when people are rude to our Seniors, they deserve better! It has nothing to do with politics as far as I'm concerned and everything to do with someone not having manners.

Guest guest
Where is the Senior Center located now? I seem to remember one on Harrison Ave. towards Newark on the left side. It's so annoying to read this thread. I don't like it when people are rude to our Seniors, they deserve better! It has nothing to do with politics as far as I'm concerned and everything to do with someone not having manners.

It's all about getting the votes from certain seniors. But if you treat some and not the others you will never win.

Guest 9965AF

THESE SENIORS TODAY ARE LIKE SPOILED LITTLE CHILDREN , AND WE KEEP IT GOING BY TRYING TO APPEASE THEM ALL. THEY ARE NEVER SATISFIED AND THE MORE YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY WANT, WHEN WILL IT END.

Guest guest
THESE SENIORS TODAY ARE LIKE SPOILED LITTLE CHILDREN , AND WE KEEP IT GOING BY TRYING TO APPEASE THEM ALL. THEY ARE NEVER SATISFIED AND THE MORE YOU GIVE THEM THE MORE THEY WANT, WHEN WILL IT END.

I guess Steve must have told her that is was not right what she did,because there were no treats today. Very Good.

Guest Guest

Right, because they didn't work hard their whole lives and earn some rest and respect.

Guest Guest

Take a step back and go over what you wrote. Do you REALLY feel that way? "spoiled little children, never satisfied" You could not possibly have any elderly family members. I feel sorry for you, it sounds like you are missing out.

And "when will it end?" .....much too soon for some.

Guest SENIOR
Take a step back and go over what you wrote. Do you REALLY feel that way? "spoiled little children, never satisfied" You could not possibly have any elderly family members. I feel sorry for you, it sounds like you are missing out.

And "when will it end?" .....much too soon for some.

I DO HAVE ELDERLY FAMILY MEMBERS , AND THEY WORKED HARD ALL THEIR LIFES AND PRPARED FOR THEIR FUTURE. THEY DO NOT MAKE DEMANDS AND STAMP THEIR FEET LIKE A LOT OF SENIORS WHO HAVE DEVELOPED AN ATITUDE THAT THE WORLD OWES THEM BECAUSE THEY SURVIVED LONGER THAN THEY PREPARED FOR. THEY CAN BE VERY UNREASONABLE AND SELFISH. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THEM THAT IS YOUR CHOOSING, AS FOR ME I RESPECT THOSE WHO MAKE AN EFFORT TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELFS. I KNOW SOMETIMES SOME WILL NEED ASSISTANCE AND IT IS RIGHT TO HELP, BUT HUMILITY ON THEIR PART AND NOT MAKING DEMANDS THAT WE OWE THEM IS MORE ACCEPTABLE.