drugs

Guest guest

Guest guest

I hear that in the high school you can get any drug you want. I think they should bring the dogs in and clean the place out. This is really terrible. I know there are drugs everywhere but why not get to the problem and clean it up.

Guest Barny
I hear that in the high school you can get any drug you want. I think they should bring the dogs in and clean the place out. This is really terrible. I know there are drugs everywhere but why not get to the problem and clean it up.

You have to get the HC Prosecutor's ok and work in cooperation with the School Supt. That is hard to do. Once in the past, the HPD investigated drug use in HHS and they were castigated by the 3rd. and the school adm.

Guest school daze

yes that's what i have been told as well.

one of the students told me.

when i inquired same from others it was confirmed.

bad boyz, bad boyz - whatcha gonna do - bad boyz.

stick your head in the sand - it'll go away.

Guest Guest

Yeah I hear that they are in Harrison and Kearny High. They are selling and taking prescription drugs.

Guest PTA

Where is our *** ******* **** *******? She is suppose to be on top of these things, if in fact they are true? Aside from the end of the year senior activities, what does ******** actually do in the system, she has a title and apparently an official responsibility, who does she answer to, if anyone, but maybe someone can clear this up for us?

Guest guest
Yeah I hear that they are in Harrison and Kearny High. They are selling and taking prescription drugs.

Please tell me what I have to do and I will get on it immediatly. Thank You

Guest Guest

Does anyone know if they are genetic or name brand?

Guest Guest
Please tell me what I have to do and I will get on it immediatly. Thank You

Can anyone name a high school in NJ not affected by the same problem?

Guest guest
Does anyone know if they are genetic or name brand?

I really don't find this as a joke. If the kids were related to you on drugs you would do something about this. Always someone who makes a joke out of a serious matter.

Guest guest
Where is our *** ******* **** *******? She is suppose to be on top of these things, if in fact they are true? Aside from the end of the year senior activities, what does ******** actually do in the system, she has a title and apparently an official responsibility, who does she answer to, if anyone, but maybe someone can clear this up for us?

One of her other duties is to provide counseling to the pregnant students. That keeps her pretty busy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest T-Wa Chang
One of her other duties is to provide counseling to the pregnant students. That keeps her pretty busy.

How can one answer this response when KOTW supposedly has censored the initial response?

Guest Guest

Have you been living under a rock. Kearny High and Harrison always had drugs. You must have been living in the dark ages.

Guest Guest
Have you been living under a rock. Kearny High and Harrison always had drugs. You must have been living in the dark ages.

Not their parents prescription drugs

Guest Guest

Why is anyone complaining about illegal drugs? If I were in high school, I would just apply to be a fireman because the several Harrison Fireman that were let go for abusing illegal narcotics made out great. They get a 40% disability pension, so $100,000.00 x 40% is $40,000.00 a year and town medical benefits for them and their families for life and then are free to start a new job and have two incomes. What kind of example is this setting for children of any age. In my opinion this is a disgracefull policy and should not be allowed in any town in any state. This policy condones the use and abuse of drugs that lead to suicides, crime rates going up, and destroying families. They should get arrested and made an example to as a deter children from drug use.