A must read for all citizens !

Guest Teacher

Guest Teacher

All citizens should read "TheSoprano State."

This book shows just what is going on in New Jersey. God help us things are worse than you can believe. I'm sure that Harrison will make the second edition.

Teacher

Guest Dusty
All citizens should read "TheSoprano State."

This book shows just what is going on in New Jersey. God help us things are worse than you can believe. I'm sure that Harrison will make the second edition.

Teacher

I read it already. It reminded me of our boy Pete. "I don't make the rules". I just take avantage of them if at all possible. I wonder have these rules ever been broken ?

I watched a couple of the meeting videos. How come only 3-4 council people ever speak. The others only nod their heads. What do they think they are there for speak up let's hear what you think.

Guest puppet master
I read it already. It reminded me of our boy Pete. "I don't make the rules". I just take avantage of them if at all possible. I wonder have these rules ever been broken ?

I watched a couple of the meeting videos. How come only 3-4 council people ever speak. The others only nod their heads. What do they think they are there for speak up let's hear what you think.

Becasue they either do not speak'tha english or they are on the strings( THE puppet strings) look at those councilman/woman they were so outspoken when they were campaigning though!!!!!!!!! now they are like mice. this is what you the people who voted for them have running our town, with the big mole on top!!

Guest Come Clean Committee

Which of the illustrious group are usually speechless, I'm sure you have the same celebrities in mind that I.

Guest Gidget
Becasue they either do not speak'tha english or they are on the strings( THE puppet strings) look at those councilman/woman they were so outspoken when they were campaigning though!!!!!!!!! now they are like mice. this is what you the people who voted for them have running our town, with the big mole on top!!

you are an idiot plain and simple. uneducated harrison idiot. town has been run by your kind for far too long. puppet master - only one thing that you are the master of simpleton.